In Florida not even government contractors need to check legal employment status.

NOPE…they come for the sanctuary provided by blue shithole cities and states, for free shit, free education, free healthcare and to lay their litters of filth.

Florida is full of illegals. DeSantis's sanctuary state I guess.

How many are there and not working off the books for cousin Humberto‘s tree trimming business?
I ask because you are pretty matter of fact….you must have the answers.

What does it matter where they work? They are there working by the thousands and thousands. They are protected there.

What does it matter where they work? They are there working by the thousands and thousands. They are protected there.
That’s right…they are protected by the federal government as they refuse to enforce immigration law and streamline the deportation process.

It's so cute watching authoritarians bicker over just how government should control everyone. Not whether it should.

Several years ago I visited the Alamo with my g/f. We did the tour, and along the way the tour guide explained the events that led to the historic battle there.

In the aftermath of the Mexican War of Independence (from Spain), the new Mexican government found itself with a frontier (Texas) that they didn't quite know what to do with. It was populated almost entirely by indigenous people whom they couldn't control. They didn't really have the manpower to conquer the new region, so they decided to 'outsource' it. They started a program offering anyone (but mostly people from the US) land grants in exchange for them moving to the new region and developing it. They even advertised in US newspapers for settlers. It was a wildly popular program.

After a time, a more conservative regime took over in Mexico City and decided that the flood of US settlers wasn't a good thing. They canceled the program, and closed the border to immigration. But, as the tour guide went on to point out, when you have opportunity on one side of border, and people eager for that opportunity on the other - it's a moot point. "Resistance is futile". Trying to prevent the marriage of the two is a losing game. People do what is in their best interests despite the ambitions of governments.

The setters continued to come, and those already there became increasingly resistant to Mexico City's demands. Nevertheless, Mexico persisted with their attempts to halt the immigration.

They lost.

Last edited:
But, as the tour guide went on to point out, when you have opportunity on one side of border, and people eager for that opportunity on the other - it's a moot point. "Resistance is futile". Trying to prevent the marriage of the two is a losing game. People do what is in their best interests despite the ambitions of governments.
Super cool story…thanks.
LefTard Logic:
”When bank robbers want to rob banks to create a better life for their families theres no stopping them…so why try. Further, we are only capable of defending the borders of Kuwait, Afghanistan and Ukraine….our military is no match for free shit begging brown people at our border.”

You're welcome. Hopefully others will learn from it. I'm sure you won't.
“Learn”?
What was the lesson….that the most powerful nation on the planet isn’t capable of protecting it’s right to sovereignty and it’s own border?
Do you really think sane people believe that bullshit?

Forum List

Back