In Florida not even government contractors need to check legal employment status.

He took illegals from Texas. He wasn't going to mess with the employee's of Florida's businesses. But you knew this already.
and Fl

stop lying

private businesses are required to use e-verify in flordia, but you knew that already

“Learn”?
What was the lesson….that the most powerful nation on the planet isn’t capable of protecting it’s right to sovereignty and it’s own border?
Do you really think sane people believe that bullshit?
I'm saying that people are going to do what people are going to do, irrespective of statist ambitions to the contrary. Like it or not, government doesn't drive society. It's along for the ride. The problems start when people forget that, and try to use government as a tool to force their will on everyone else.

I'm saying that people are going to do what people are going to do, irrespective of statist ambitions to the contrary. Like it or not, government doesn't drive society. It's along for the ride. The problems start when people forget that, and try to use government as a tool to force their will on everyone else.
I think you’re trying to be confused bud…nobody here is talking about government “driving society”. We are talking about fundamental responsibilities of government….like protecting the peoples interests and defending our sovereign right.

Last edited:
I think you’re trying to be confused bud…nobody here is talking about government “driving society”. We are talking about fundamental responsibilities of government….like protecting the peoples interests and defending of sovereign right.
Stop bullshitting. You don't care about any of that.

Forum List

Back