In Fayetteville (NC), People Walk Out of Trump Rally

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
When the rubes start walking out , you know t-rump is toast

T-rump may have just crossed a line, however, with even ultra-right winger Jeff Sessions refusing to defend him. In the rally after the one in which he made the perceived threat of violence against Hillary Clinton, in Fayetteville (NC), a small but steady stream of people began walking out of his speech about halfway through

In Fayetteville (NC), People Walk Out of Trump Rally:

I see no proof in your article guno just blank accusations. There are enough guns owners in this country to keep lying Hillary out of the white house. Hell who knows what she'll steal there if she gets another chance to be there.

I see no proof in your article guno just blank accusations. There are enough guns owners in this country to keep lying Hillary out of the white house. Hell who knows what she'll steal there if she gets another chance to be there.

It's on video actually.

The article makes a point and a comparison I've been making here ---

>> He is like Andy Kaufman, and not in a good way. The problem with both Trump and Kaufman is that people do not know when they are joking and when they are being serious. At least Kaufman had the sense to stick to comedy and entertainment. Trump, on the other hand, would control our nuclear codes if elected. <<
Said it before, saying it again -- Rump is either the most inept politician ever to walk the earth, or else he's the most talented dadaist comedian.

I'm not betting on the latter, but if he comes out and cops to it I'll be the first to give him his just due.

Fayetteville btw is the same place where this went down.

56e308c01e0000b300703dff.gif

The worm turns?

orange jesus would not let the black guy who got hit into this rally and they closed off a great deal of the place...the black walls are moveable and used when the venue is not packed....orange jesus is not doing well.....perhaps he has really jumped the shark when even walmart moms are not for him....

orange jesus would not let the black guy who got hit into this rally and they closed off a great deal of the place...the black walls are moveable and used when the venue is not packed....orange jesus is not doing well.....perhaps he has really jumped the shark when even walmart moms are not for him....

"Orange Jesus" :rofl:

Fun fact: Rump's father (Fred)'s middle name was "Christ". True story.

The worm turns?
Looks like a couple guys in a fisticuffs. This occurred in the same town, you say. This proves what, exactly?

It uh, proves that it's in the same town. What else should it 'prove'?
The same town. Uh huh. It proves nothing. That's why I asked for clarification because I hoped you weren't just being absurd by sharing this bit of video that is unrelated to the topic.

LOL

I can grab some pals and go to a Hillary event and we can walk out on cue for someone to video.

sheesh...

When the rubes start walking out , you know t-rump is toast

T-rump may have just crossed a line, however, with even ultra-right winger Jeff Sessions refusing to defend him. In the rally after the one in which he made the perceived threat of violence against Hillary Clinton, in Fayetteville (NC), a small but steady stream of people began walking out of his speech about halfway through

In Fayetteville (NC), People Walk Out of Trump Rally:

Uhhhh Rabble...The Main Stream Media was uhhh playing the tape in reverse making it look like they were leaving

It's on video actually.

The article makes a point and a comparison I've been making here ---

>> He is like Andy Kaufman, and not in a good way. The problem with both Trump and Kaufman is that people do not know when they are joking and when they are being serious. At least Kaufman had the sense to stick to comedy and entertainment. Trump, on the other hand, would control our nuclear codes if elected. <<
Said it before, saying it again -- Rump is either the most inept politician ever to walk the earth, or else he's the most talented dadaist comedian.

I'm not betting on the latter, but if he comes out and cops to it I'll be the first to give him his just due.

yep the crown coliseum has moveable walls

The worm turns?
Looks like a couple guys in a fisticuffs. This occurred in the same town, you say. This proves what, exactly?

The same town. Uh huh. It proves nothing. That's why I asked for clarification because I hoped you weren't just being absurd by sharing this bit of video that is unrelated to the topic.

DOOD.

I never suggested it "proves" anything other than Fayetteville equals Fayetteville. YOU did.

The worm turns?

DOOD.

I never suggested it "proves" anything other than Fayetteville equals Fayetteville. YOU did.
This is what you said, "Fayetteville btw is the same place where this went down. The worm turns?" Evidently, you can not or will not make any effort to explain your point. "Fayettevillle equals Fayetteville"? "DOOD"?

You sure aren't attempting to engage in any discussion with others. It appears you are just playing with yourself. It's boring to watch.

The worm turns?

DOOD.

This is what you said, "Fayetteville btw is the same place where this went down. The worm turns?" Evidently, you can not or will not make any effort to explain your point. "Fayettevillle equals Fayetteville"? "DOOD"?

You sure aren't attempting to engage in any discussion with others. It appears you are just playing with yourself. It's boring to watch.

Then why do you keep dragging on a point that isn't a point?

Hm?

Forum List

Back