In Blow To Uber, Grubhub, & Doordash, Court Rules Food Delivery Gig Workers Must Be Paid At Least $17.96/Hour

It really does seem like the Democrats are out to destroy restaurants, fast food, sandwich shops.

At the local gas station, a sandwich costs $16, I can no longer afford to buy a sandwich.

Democrats are out to destroy restaurants for the average american.

It's New York. Who cares? New Yorkers can just pick up their own food, cook, or fork up the money, if they want the convenience. Who cares?

This is going to really raise the price of deliveries.

The consumer will have to pay their share. This is peanuts, wait until Amazon lose their status. I dint k ow the cost of Uber et al.but people.need to earn w living. Corporate profits.cant be the be all end all anymore. Not since Chinas rise.

Family meal at KFC cost $65 with delivery service if you add the fees and taxes excluding tips. That was the last time I checked nearly two years ago. No doubt Bidenomics raised the price higher.

Last edited:
Dang, I can see these companies heading out of NY after this ruling

And they're coming to Flyover Country! Good for our economies! My state is in the top ten best for tax structure in the country for business.

It's New York. Who cares? New Yorkers can just pick up their own food, cook, or fork up the money, if they want the convenience. Who cares?
Yea, government management of the economy is always better for society, just ask Cubans.

These delivery companies will raise their percentage charge to the restaurants. Restaurants then charge the customers more.

Yea, government management of the economy is always better for society, just ask Cubans.
Compared to the rest of the country, NY is almost like a foreign country. They screwed up their tax structure, cost of living, personal weapon rights and management. More power to them. Good riddance to them. The only thing I ever lost there was a large chunk of 401k back in 2008/09. Never been there. Never going there.

Forum List

Back