HORROR: 91-Year-Old Dementia Sufferer Trapped Under Stairlift Dies After Foreign Care Staff Unable to Speak English to Emergency Services

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
OMG! What a nightmare! I hope the facility gets their eyeballs sued out!

When it was necessary to place my 100+ year old mother-in-law into a care facility, we found her a spot in one of the best in the city, but she still had to suffer the terrifying experience of being bathed by an Ethiopian male who spoke so little English, and that with such a heavy accent, that she couldn't understand a word. In her mind, I imagine she felt horribly violated by this man removing her clothing and placing her into a lift which lowered her into a tub of water.

We begged the staff to do something and all they could do was shrug their shoulders. I went as often as I could to bathe her myself, but the facility was well paid to see to her needs and it enraged me that the dignity of their residents was such a low priority.

My heart aches for this poor woman's family.

DIEversity and third world immigrants kill. This is the latest example. No immigrants should be let in unless ====
You seriously under rate our hidden policy for dealing with elderly and very unwell people , plus under performing immigrants .

Letting this old love slip away and also finding good reasons to deport these two carers , therebye shortening the procedure and saving money , is brilliant --- if nosey media minded their own business .
Our methods may be unusual but our aims are excellent .
Sieg Heil .
:cool:

Well it was clearly their inability to speak fluent english that killed her and not that she fell down the stairs and became trapped.
^ Win.

What started as blame-shifting in Limeyland becomes other-hating in USCon circles.

Forum List

Back