In blow to Trump’s immigration agenda, federal judge blocks asylum ban for migrants who enter illega

But remember......

After ALL the dust settles, the Elites aka Globalists are actually calling the shots, and they WILL get their diversity and Globalization.. Nothing new to see here.
They certainly do NOT need a strong nation of Patriots interfering with their plans.
Been going on for decades now. You haven't noticed that you have to choose between Spanish & English on all those recordings and ATM's yet?

But they are willing to put on a Dog & Pony show (at your expense) if it makes you feel better.

Lemme say it one last time, only American Patriots can save the nation....and they ain't got the balls for it....and there ya have it....Se habla Espanol.
Somos una nación Hispana.

Russia & China are already planning how to divide it between them. Just a matter of time. Believe it. :cheers2:

Americans (actually Anglo Europeans) took the nation from Native Americans and Mexicans....Globalists are giving it back.
Fitting end?
-------------------------------------------- AGREE and good post Basic .

Fucking bullshit.We have to allow asylum to those crossing illegally into the country? What is the difference between this and complete open borders?
`
I'll let you stew over that. In the meantime, trump must follow the legal directives of the court. One step at a time here.

`
It doesn't matter. trump is legally bound to follow what the judge says. I'll let you fret about the postulated long range consequences.

Exaclty....BINGO !!
Because your type has no clue (or concern) about the long term consequences. And that is YOUR downfall as well, even if you can't comprehend.

There ARE consequences. Especially if you are a woman. Your Globalist masters have painted a picture of Utopia where everyone joins hands and sings Kumbaya.....but that's not human nature unfortunately. If you have children, and they have children etc...they will all pay a steep price for your foolishness.

Fucking bullshit.We have to allow asylum to those crossing illegally into the country? What is the difference between this and complete open borders?
`
I'll let you stew over that. In the meantime, trump must follow the legal directives of the court. One step at a time here.

Meanwhile, you were just fine with Obama breaking laws left & right using EO's.

With all due respect, you are an imbecile of the first degree. Completely oblivious to the harm you are bringing to yourself and those you supposedly care for.

But oh well. Liberals do and Liberals die....of their own accord...ie gun free zones, sanctuary bullshit etc

W. Post lmfao . CIA bought and paid for, boy what a dum mother fkr you are just like CNN funnny how Anderson Cooper is a FORMER CIA agent as well and idiots like you just can't connect those MSM control lol that's how fkn stupid you a. holes are.

President Trump, repeatedly referring to the caravan as an “invasion,” argued that it contains “hardened criminals.” He pledged not to allow the migrants to enter the US illegally and threatened to deploy up to 15,000 troops to help the existing border staff.

Even before the caravan crossed into Mexico through Guatemala, its growth and movement had become a hot-button issue in US politics. Republicans and the right-leaning media warned that the large influx of migrants would lead to various risks and destabilize the situation in the southern states.

The left, meanwhile, accused them of fearmongering. An anti-illegal migrant ad, paid for by the Republican Party and shared by Trump on Twitter ahead of the midterms, was banned from Facebook, CNN and Fox News for being “racist.”

The arrival of the migrant caravan also caused tension in Mexico and sparked anti-migrant rallies in Tijuana, with protesters shouting “No to the invasion.”

`
"A federal judge temporarily blocked the Trump administration from denying asylum to migrants who illegally cross the southern border into the United States, saying the policy likely violated federal law on asylum eligibility.

In a ruling late Monday, Jon S. Tigar of the U.S. District Court in San Francisco issued a temporary nationwide restraining order barring enforcement of the policy. President Trump’s action was announced on Nov. 9, though the White House had as early as last month floated drastic changes to the way the United States affords sanctuary to people fleeing persecution in their home countries.

The judge’s order remains in effect until Dec. 19, at which point the court will consider arguments for a permanent order. The administration offered no immediate comment overnight but has routinely appealed adverse decisions". - Source
`
Now what? With the caravan looming closer, it appears they will actually have to process these migrants for asylum despite what trump says. This is going to change the dynamics here greatly.

Fucking bullshit.

We have to allow asylum to those crossing illegally into the country? What is the difference between this and complete open borders?

I agree and I wonder how someone coming into our country illegally can ask for anything.

They should be booted right the fuck back out.

Exaclty....BINGO !!Because your type has no clue (or concern) about the long term consequences. And that is YOUR downfall as well, even if you can't comprehend.There ARE consequences. Especially if you are a woman. Your Globalist masters have painted a picture of Utopia where everyone joins hands and sings Kumbaya.....but that's not human nature unfortunately. If you have children, and they have children etc...they will all pay a steep price for your foolishness.
`
OK, that's nice but has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic which is the judges ruling. Do you know how this is going to change things at the border? If you object to the ruling, by what legal grounds? How does this ruling change things overall? How will trump respond to this?
`

`

Exaclty....BINGO !!Because your type has no clue (or concern) about the long term consequences. And that is YOUR downfall as well, even if you can't comprehend.There ARE consequences. Especially if you are a woman. Your Globalist masters have painted a picture of Utopia where everyone joins hands and sings Kumbaya.....but that's not human nature unfortunately. If you have children, and they have children etc...they will all pay a steep price for your foolishness.
`
OK, that's nice but has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic which is the judges ruling. Do you know how this is going to change things at the border? If you object to the ruling, by what legal grounds? How does this ruling change things overall? How will trump respond to this?
`

`

I imagine he will appeal this decision. I find it hard to believe that someone coming into our country illegally can ask for anything.

`
"A federal judge temporarily blocked the Trump administration from denying asylum to migrants who illegally cross the southern border into the United States, saying the policy likely violated federal law on asylum eligibility.

In a ruling late Monday, Jon S. Tigar of the U.S. District Court in San Francisco issued a temporary nationwide restraining order barring enforcement of the policy. President Trump’s action was announced on Nov. 9, though the White House had as early as last month floated drastic changes to the way the United States affords sanctuary to people fleeing persecution in their home countries.

The judge’s order remains in effect until Dec. 19, at which point the court will consider arguments for a permanent order. The administration offered no immediate comment overnight but has routinely appealed adverse decisions". - Source
`
Now what? With the caravan looming closer, it appears they will actually have to process these migrants for asylum despite what trump says. This is going to change the dynamics here greatly.

wow another huge win for the racist cretin democrats

immigrationracistJORGERAMOSpos.jpg

I imagine he will appeal this decision. I find it hard to believe that someone coming into our country illegally can ask for anything.
`
Yeah, he'll appeal but that takes time. At this very moment however, anyone arriving at the border must be legally given a chance to apply for asylum, not just the caravan people.

`
Yeah, he'll appeal but that takes time. At this very moment however, anyone arriving at the border must be legally given a chance to apply for asylum, not just the caravan people.

Asking for asylum doesn't mean it will be granted and I doubt any of these idiots can prove they need asylum.

Oh I think the appeal will go quickly because it didn't take that Judge long to render a decision.

Asking for asylum doesn't mean it will be granted and I doubt any of these idiots can prove they need asylum. Oh I think the appeal will go quickly because it didn't take that Judge long to render a decision.
`
Yup. It also takes awhile to process. In the meantime, these people will NOT be given temporary visas to roam around in the US. This nation also has a right to limit the amount of asylum requests they take in. The judges ruling only says you cannot
arbitrarily or capriciously remove the right to apply for asylum.
`

Since about 2008, net migration from the south is negative. That means, for all math-challenged, more people are leaving than arriving. Still, the nativists and xenophobes are out in force, screeching, howling and moaning, and in earnest predicting the downfall of the nation and rape right and left, terrible things happening to offspring and offspring's offspring, because of a few thousand "invading" a nation of 325 million. 325,000,000.

All on the occasion of a judge ruling that all involved in the process follow the law, even the Trumpy and his coterie of misfits and incompetents.

Ludicrous.

`

`
Or not.

For immigration officials this is nothing new or unexpected – unlike Trump they know immigration law.

If a refugee seeking asylum is detained in the United States somewhere other than a port of entry, he’ll be allowed to apply for asylum and processed pursuant to immigration law.

For Trump and other bigots who support him, this is a political contrivance – more fearmongering and demagoguery.

For immigration officials, the judge’s order means they'll continue to do their jobs as they always have.

<snipped for brevity/unsnip>Americans (actually Anglo Europeans) took the nation from Native Americans and Mexicans....Globalists are giving it back.Fitting end?
`
Slow down. All the judge says is that they can sign up for asylum, it doesn't mean they are going to get it nor does it grant them permission to enter the US, per se. You are reading way too much in so very little.
Correct.

The judge’s order keeps things the same, nothing is changed with regard to immigration law and the processing of asylum seekers.

`

“Stew over that”?

Seriously fuck off.
Stew in your ignorance of the law.

Stew in your hate and bigotry.

Stew in your unwarranted fear of immigrants.

And to address your ignorance, following immigration law with regard to asylum seekers has nothing to do with ‘open borders’ – no one advocates for ‘open borders’; the notion is in fact a rightwing lie.

Trump, in violation of immigration law, was going to refuse to allow asylum seekers to apply for asylum if they enter the country in a manner other than through a port of entry.

The judge ruled – correctly – that Trump must follow immigration law with regard to refugees seeking asylum, that he cannot deny them application for refugee status.

A refugee is not ‘allowed asylum’ if he doesn’t meet the criteria of an actual asylum seeker; in which case he would be subject to deportation.

`
`

`

lol

And what will be ‘grounds’ for Trump’s appeal – I don’t want to follow the law because I’m an ignorant, frightened bigot.

Forum List

Back