FBI scrambling to track migrants who entered US with help of ISIS-linked smuggler: report

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is what Joe Biden and his utterly corrupt administration are doing to America.

Every day, in so many ways, hollowing us out from within.

The FBI is reportedly scrambling to find more than a dozen Uzbek nationals who sought asylum in the US earlier this year after intelligence officers discovered they traveled to the southern border with the help of a smuggler who has ties to ISIS.

Officials are working to “identify and assess” all of the individuals who gained entry into the country, National Security Council spokesman Adrienne Watson told CNN.

They are also scrutinizing a number of migrants as possible criminal threats, two unnamed federal officials told the news network. But authorities say no specific ISIS plot has been identified.

“There was no indication — and remains no indication — that any of the individuals facilitated by this network have a connection to a foreign terrorist organization, or are engaged in plotting a terrorist attack in the United States,” Watson stressed.

Authorities say the migrants requested asylum at the border with Mexico earlier this year and were screened by Homeland Security.

During the screening process, Border Patrol agents will take biometrics, such as fingerprints and facial scans, and run the individuals through law enforcement databases.

Migrants arriving from central Asia may also face additional screenings because the distance and cost to enter the US from the southern border raises questions about why an individual would want to make such a trek.

Nothing in any of the intelligence community’s databases raised any red flags, CNN reported, and the Uzbek asylum seekers were all released into the US pending a court appearance.

However, US immigration offices have become so overwhelmed with processing migrants that it could take more than a decade to get in front of a judge.

What Biden doesn't realize is we need to build a wall on the northern border too. Once the wall on the Mexican border is complete, these so called asylum seekers will come in through Canada.

When the SHTF, as it will inevitably do, my tendency toward being merciful will stop where invader-migrants, Democrats, and media people are concerned. They'd best just stay the hell away from my little piece of semi-rural paradise. They leave me alone, I'll reciprocate, no harm, no foul.
A lot of them are going to suddenly be struck by the epiphany that, those laws they worked so hard to crap on and remove - were the only things protecting THEM from the rest of the animals...

The FBI under Chris Wray lies a lot, hate hoaxes, engages in Gestapo style raids of Traitor Joe's political rivals, frames people, murders people, covers up anything and everything its side does, and lies a lot about other Zionist Fascist causes like ISIS...

R.b97551076dfb91c2e1592d22b67b5914

Forum List

Back