In at LEAST 24 School Districts in Missouri... Teachers Carry Guns...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
"In 2014 the Missouri legislature approved a school protection officer program allowing school districts to designate teachers or administrators who volunteer to carry concealed firearms.

Two dozen Missouri school districts have notified the Department of Public Safety of 52 designated school protection officers since the program’s inception.

Programs in Columbia, Missouri, and Missouri State University-Camdenton instruct teachers or administrators on some of the same standards and training as peace officers."

Article is from a far left Kansas City source...but that just makes the facts contrast that much more with the opinions... Teachers in Missouri are armed... you don't know who they are... they have been trained... there have been zero incidents since the program was instituted...we have redesigned or schools to be significantly safer.

What have the rest of you been doing?

I wonder if any of those teachers could give me some pointers on my grip? I went for years using the old Jeff Cooper and Bill Jordan stances until I found out that I was doing it all fucking wrong. It took a couple Youtube videos and a shitload of practice before I developed the proper grip technique so I could shoot like a Boss.

I
I wonder if any of those teachers could give me some pointers on my grip? I went for years using the old Jeff Cooper and Bill Jordan stances until I found out that I was doing it all fucking wrong. It took a couple Youtube videos and a shitload of practice before I developed the proper grip technique so I could shoot like a Boss.

Screenshot_20220529-233418-421.png

I'm doing this ^^^^

Am I doing it right?

"In 2014 the Missouri legislature approved a school protection officer program allowing school districts to designate teachers or administrators who volunteer to carry concealed firearms.

Two dozen Missouri school districts have notified the Department of Public Safety of 52 designated school protection officers since the program’s inception.

Programs in Columbia, Missouri, and Missouri State University-Camdenton instruct teachers or administrators on some of the same standards and training as peace officers."

Article is from a far left Kansas City source...but that just makes the facts contrast that much more with the opinions... Teachers in Missouri are armed... you don't know who they are... they have been trained... there have been zero incidents since the program was instituted...we have redesigned or schools to be significantly safer.

We have the same in Texas although the numbers are not published.

We have yet to have a school shooting attempted in any district that has armed faculty and staff.

It is known at the district level which schools allow armed faculty and staff but it is a closely guarded secret as to whom is armed.

It's a very effective program, two different programs actually and more and more schools are answering the call so to speak.

It's also a hell of a lot cheaper than having school police forces.

You need to move to the thumbs forward grip. Awkward as hell at first but when you master it your shooting will improve dramatically.

But but but........stray bullets!!!!
Knock knock knock.

Perpetrator, "Sorry to bother you Miss. Teacher, but I'm just letting you know that because you're distracted teaching and due to the noise of the kids, I'm be coming in with my AR-15 to blast you and all the kids away. And by the way, as I enter, you personally will receive a hail of bullets first".

Anyone believing that giving someone a gun stops violence is very credulous. That's putting it mildly.

Someone sends the own children into a school where strange teachers are carrying guns? Weird! But I'm sure all intelligent children will live in fear of their teachers in such a school. But also fear is a deep emotion which motivates to learn how to survive a constant traumatic stress ... or not. I guess you will create many future alcoholics, drug addicts and suiciders in this way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back