In a Texas Border Town, Armed Groups Arrive to Look for Migrants

Actually chasing them with horses and ATVs until they drop in the desert heat is a rather good idea. Not a mark on the body. Untraceable.

You are not just insane, if you can justify any of those things you said in your mind you are a psychopath.
Anyone that has seen what the invasion does to the border has justified all of those things. Build sniper nests and fill the Rio Grande with alligators.

Anyone that has seen what the invasion does to the border has justified all of those things. Build sniper nests and fill the Rio Grande with alligators.
Months ago I jokingly said feel the Rio grande with alligators. But I didn't mean it. I was trying to supplicate the crazies that were on here. No matter what you do it's not going to change the situation. They will still come, most of them from Central America now because their Nations have become destabilized by gangs because of the drug trade. The illegal drugs that the United States imports 90% of. Cure all the drug addicts in this country, or simply legalize there drug addictions and all the clout that the gangs have will disappear. The people that are coming in those caravans from Central America are families that are risking their lives to escape from The nightmare that their countries have become. We, the people of the United States have created that nightmare. Under our Constitution and our immigration laws they have the right to plea for asylum. They are seeking political asylum. As a free Nation we don't have the right to end that. If we become a fascist Nation then a lot of human Rights can be done away with. Be careful what you wish for. We can create a nightmare for ourselves. What we really need to do is to update and expand the immigration courts. Antique the immigration laws just a little bit. The immigration laws were based on civilized ideas and good faith. Unfortunately in today's world many people, including some not all, undocumented immigrants are not coming to us on that good faith principle. Thus the need for the court expansion. All this will take time, money and effort. This has been going on for years, there's no easy fix for it. trump's immigration schemes appeared to work, but they were not thought through thoroughly and they created an even greater backlog because he had essentially defunded the immigration courts. Walls don't work. Litigation is our most powerful tool in this fight. trump's presidency helped fuel the workers shortage were now suffering through. In the final analysis we need the immigrants as much as they need us.

Where do you think the gangs here come from? The invaders come as a conquering army. Treat them that way.

I was a bit more lenient a few years ago. Brand the invaders across the face. Deport them. See that brand on this side of the border again, shot on sight. Now, forget the brand. Blow their heads off and sell the carcass for zoo animal food. They have no human rights. They are vermin, like dung beetles or locusts. Put up a wall, with the heads of invaders every five feet. Looking south with sight less eyes. Oh. Sorry. No eyes. Birds love eyes. It's the first to go.

Right

Right, or should I say Far Right. Yes all we need on the border is more emotionally-invested people to complicate the situation. Kyle Rittenhouse is the best example of why this is not a good reason. You could multiply his stupidity by a hundred or a thousand times on the border and in the end it resolves nothing.
You have no data AT ALL on whether it will "work". The end state of open borders is something your party supports. Let the word spread in Central America about a bunch of redneck assholes shooting tio y tia and I'm pretty darned sure it will give a lot of them pause. But that isn't your real goal, is it?

BRACKETTVILLE, Texas—As this South Texas border county has seen a jump in illegal border crossings, Sheriff Brad Coe is cooperating with groups of armed private citizens to help patrol the border and arrest migrants for trespassing.

The Kinney County sheriff has been in regular contact for months with a group of men donning body armor and rifles while patrolling to look for migrants. Another armed group offered use of a high-tech drone, and went on a patrol along with the sheriff. It has also pursued potential partnerships with private security firms.

A new Texas law allows migrants to be arrested for trespassing and has attracted such groups, and local officials are either offering tacit support or openly welcoming them. The groups say they aim to stop the migrants they find and pass them off to law enforcement to arrest.
Mr. Coe, a former Border Patrol agent, said he is looking for any help he can get in trying to drive migrant traffic elsewhere.

Do you think it's a good idea to have citizens look for illegal immigrants along the border?

Note the sheriff says there's no way they'll stop the illegal immigrant traffic, they just want to move the traffic away from town.

Yes

You have no data AT ALL on whether it will "work". The end state of open borders is something your party supports. Let the word spread in Central America about a bunch of redneck assholes shooting tio y tia and I'm pretty darned sure it will give a lot of them pause. But that isn't your real goal, is it?
You really should learn English, whoever you are.

Where do you think the gangs here come from? The invaders come as a conquering army. Treat them that way.

I was a bit more lenient a few years ago. Brand the invaders across the face. Deport them. See that brand on this side of the border again, shot on sight. Now, forget the brand. Blow their heads off and sell the carcass for zoo animal food. They have no human rights. They are vermin, like dung beetles or locusts. Put up a wall, with the heads of invaders every five feet. Looking south with sight less eyes. Oh. Sorry. No eyes. Birds love eyes. It's the first to go.
Wrong again. They are mostly families, victims of the gangs, and you want to re-victimize them.

Wrong again. They are mostly families, victims of the gangs, and you want to re-victimize them.

They are victimizing the poor in our country.

Because of illegals there is a two tier wage system that lowers the wages for ALL workers.

Why do you hate the American middle class?

No. I don't want them victimized. I want them fertilizer.
You are talking about human beings that are actually here. Please don't tell me you think you're pro-life. That would be just plain freaking ironic. You are definitely a psychopath. Pease get help.

BRACKETTVILLE, Texas—As this South Texas border county has seen a jump in illegal border crossings, Sheriff Brad Coe is cooperating with groups of armed private citizens to help patrol the border and arrest migrants for trespassing.

The Kinney County sheriff has been in regular contact for months with a group of men donning body armor and rifles while patrolling to look for migrants. Another armed group offered use of a high-tech drone, and went on a patrol along with the sheriff. It has also pursued potential partnerships with private security firms.

A new Texas law allows migrants to be arrested for trespassing and has attracted such groups, and local officials are either offering tacit support or openly welcoming them. The groups say they aim to stop the migrants they find and pass them off to law enforcement to arrest.
Mr. Coe, a former Border Patrol agent, said he is looking for any help he can get in trying to drive migrant traffic elsewhere.

Do you think it's a good idea to have citizens look for illegal immigrants along the border?

Note the sheriff says there's no way they'll stop the illegal immigrant traffic, they just want to move the traffic away from town.
It is Biden’s job to make sure the laws on immigration are followed and our borders are secure.

Since he is not doing that job I feel it is perfectly OK for the states or citizens to step in and help.

That is the duty of the federal government.

And like all duties and [powers of government, it ultimately derives from the authority of the people.

Where government willfully refuses to do its job, the right and responsibility reverts back to the people to do it.

Nope.. Vigilantes are never a good idea. Is Texas too poor to hire more trained border patrol?

Essentially we are talking about people with a vested interest in this situation; unfortunately this group of people have a negative view about the undocumented immigrants. This could give rise to vigilantism and is a recipe for disaster.

Vigilantism is an entirely reasonable response to a refusal on the part of government to do its job.

It would be better of the job was done by government, in accordance with the power delegated to it by the people; but if the people have to do it directly, then so be it.

I think it is notable that those who most condemn vigilantism in cases like this are the very same traitorous filth who support the malfeasance on the part of government, which makes this vigilantism necessary.

Forum List

Back