In a Texas Border Town, Armed Groups Arrive to Look for Migrants

People who hate undocumented immigrants will be less likely to treat them fairly and more likely to create more atrocities and injustices on the border.

If invading foreign criminals don't want to face that sort of “injustice”, then there is a very simple way that they can avoid it. They can stay the fuck out of our country.

That does it, when you called them Invaders. In your mind you think you have a right to shoot them, even thinking it's justified. You and people like you should never be allowed anywhere near the border with that kind of attitude. You're actually insane, the hatred has driven you crazy.

As far as I am concerned, treasonous filth such as you should be treated the same as suggested by Tipsycatlover , Yight along with those invading foreign criminals whose side you openly take against that of your own country and of your own fellow Americans.

Last edited:
Not people.

Criminals.

There is an important difference.
If you look up the immigration laws it is not illegal to cross the US border at any point to seek asylum. That's what these families are doing. You cannot call them criminals until they've had their day in court and our phone not worthy of asylum
All your haters out there are disgusting. These people deserve to be here more than you do you are un-American and non-human. Before the United States even became a country there were Hispanics living in Florida and New Mexico and Arizona in Texas and California. In fact, there were Hispanics living in Florida and New Mexico before the first Pilgrim stepped off the ship in the United States. So we're actually living in their country.

If you look up the immigration laws it is not illegal to cross the US border at any point to seek asylum. That's what these families are doing. You cannot call them criminals until they've had their day in court and our phone not worthy of asylum
All your haters out there are disgusting. These people deserve to be here more than you do you are un-American and non-human. Before the United States even became a country there were Hispanics living in Florida and New Mexico and Arizona in Texas and California. In fact, there were Hispanics living in Florida and New Mexico before the first Pilgrim stepped off the ship in the United States. So we're actually living in their country.
Stop calling them people. You will confuse the children.

Someone is listening because Americans are going to the border to take care of the business the leftist government won't.
The Crime Report>armedvigilantesexploitTexaslawatborder Dec17,2021. www.dallasnews.com North Texas Militia Vigilante who rounded up migrants at border found Dead. One creep down, who's next ! ( Self-inflicted gunshot wound ) My guess is he couldn't live with himself anymore.

The Crime Report>armedvigilantesexploitTexaslawatborder Dec17,2021. www.dallasnews.com North Texas Militia Vigilante who rounded up migrants at border found Dead. One creep down, who's next ! ( Self-inflicted gunshot wound ) My guess is he couldn't live with himself anymore.
Hundreds of people are going to the border to take care of business. In the 90s, I was one of them. I applaud the brave that go today and celebrate all the Coyote chow left behind. Buzzards gotta eat too.

Hundreds of people are going to the border to take care of business. In the 90s, I was one of them. I applaud the brave that go today and celebrate all the Coyote chow left behind. Buzzards gotta eat too.
All the crazies are one place, a sure recipe for disaster.

Stop calling them people. You will confuse the children.

Stann (Did you notice, that its name is almost an anagram of “Satan”?) is on the side that wants children's to be brainwashed into homosexuality, transsexualism, and other sick shit.

Why would you think that it has a problem with confusing children about the difference between criminals and human beings?

How low can you go ? You are barely a human being, I hope you don't think you're a Christian. You would be totally deluding yourself.
I can go pretty low. Like people that come across abandoned trucks and hear talking and moaning. Walk away, especially in summer. Come back in a week. Hose out. Refill.

I absolutely despise the vermin. All the border needs is a good exterminatorl

Stann (Did you notice, that its name is almost an anagram of “Satan”?) is on the side that wants children's to be brainwashed into homosexuality, transsexualism, and other sick shit.

Why would you think that it has a problem with confusing children about the difference between criminals and human beings?
Excellent points.

My name is Stanley. Stan was already taken on this site, so I just added an extra n and made it Stann. And that is not an anagram for your stupid Satan. So you want to be judge, jury and executioner to these people. So be it. Since you're believing Satan, you probably believe in a religious god too. He will be your final, judge not me. I'm just putting a mirror up to your face. Hatred is about the ugliest thing human beings can dwell on.

Forum List

Back