In a STUNNER of a Vote - GOP Votes Against Lowering Gas Prices/Price Gouging

It's higher than the number before Obama lost 63 (holy shit!) House seats.
Yep!

Haha, I always laugh, when you guys get to this point.

Being squealing cultists, and naturally, like any human, thinking of yourselves as normal, you think you stick a thumb in my eye to say democrats are going to lose elections.

But you are not normal, and I am not like you. I don't get bothered by that. It objectively is what it is. Fix the problems or get blamed for them by the public. Normal adults come by this realization quite early.

I don't have to scramble and gish gallop and parade like a little peacock to save face, if a political party or pet demagogue is insulted or is said to be about to lose.

You do.

What’s the current price per barrel of crude? Is it down from the high?

1653185013593.png

What’s the current price per barrel of crude?

WTI, about $114

Is it down from the high?

Since March it is down.

Yep!

Haha, I always laugh, when you guys get to this point.

Being squealing cultists, and naturally, like any human, thinking of yourselves as normal, you think you stick a thumb in my eye to say democrats are going to lose elections.

But you are not normal, and I am not like you. I don't get bothered by that. It objectively is what it is.

I don't have to scramble and gish gallop and parade like a little peacock to save face, if a political party is insulted or is said to be about to lose.

You do.

Just pointing out the current feeling of the public.

View attachment 647968

What’s the current price per barrel of crude?

WTI, about $114

Is it down from the high?

Since March it is down.
Uh huh. So, are prices down as well? They all had record high Q1 profits as well at the end of march.

How can costs and profits both be soaring simultaneously at a fair price?

Uh huh. So, are prices down as well? They all had record high Q1 profits as well at the end of march.

Uh huh. So, are prices down as well?

Apparently.

They all had record high Q1 profits as well at the end of march.

Okay.

What's a fair price? Link?

Forum List

Back