In a STUNNER of a Vote - GOP Votes Against Lowering Gas Prices/Price Gouging

I'm a lost soul for telling you not to cut your grass? God I hate you Republicans sometimes. Evil pricks. Ignorant too. Yet arrogant.

What is 600 million gallons x $5? You are wasting money, precious resources and destroying the planet.

World-wide, pollinator populations are shrinking. Several overlapping factors contribute to this disturbing global trend, including habitat fragmentation, pesticide use, climate change, and the spread of emergent pathogens, parasites and predators.

So if you will forgive me for wishing you weren't on this planet. Because you are destroying it.

Some right winger on another thread said all us vaccinated people will be dead in 5 years. Wouldn't that be great? The planet would love it..

65% of the population gone. I know it's a morbid thought but the planet would love it. The only problem is the wrong people survived.
Screw you and you green freaks. Now you shouldnt cut grass. You are Retarded

Well sure, the entire point of diddling yourself is to be happy.
I'm curious, Fort. Why do you choose to totally ignore what happened when price controls on gas were imposed last time? Human beings are supposed to be intelligent. We learn from our mistakes. Yet you don't seem to be able to do that. Are you that fixated on your liberal agenda that you can't see why it didn't work last time?

I'm a lost soul for telling you not to cut your grass? God I hate you Republicans sometimes. Evil pricks. Ignorant too. Yet arrogant.

What is 600 million gallons x $5? You are wasting money, precious resources and destroying the planet.

World-wide, pollinator populations are shrinking. Several overlapping factors contribute to this disturbing global trend, including habitat fragmentation, pesticide use, climate change, and the spread of emergent pathogens, parasites and predators.

So if you will forgive me for wishing you weren't on this planet. Because you are destroying it.

Some right winger on another thread said all us vaccinated people will be dead in 5 years. Wouldn't that be great? The planet would love it..

65% of the population gone. I know it's a morbid thought but the planet would love it. The only problem is the wrong people survived.
So the lib solution to this mess is to not cut our grass?

I'm curious, Fort. Why do you choose to totally ignore what happened when price controls on gas were imposed last time? Human beings are supposed to be intelligent. We learn from our mistakes. Yet you don't seem to be able to do that. Are you that fixated on your liberal agenda that you can't see why it didn't work last time?

For left-wingers, economics is much harder than feelings.

Who's the tyrant? The government who regulates pollution? Yes, government's make laws that are the law of the land. Doesn't make them tyrants. Here's an example. Remember Tom Delay? DeLay spent three years at pesticide-maker Redwood Chemical and then purchased Albo Pest Control. The EPA's ban on Mirex, a pesticide that was used in extermination work, led DeLay to oppose government regulation of businesses.

Was the government being a "tyrant" when they banned this dangerous chemical?

That is only ONE example. The NET result of government intervention is a decline in human rights.
I have no problem with government doing what's RIGHT. But gun grabbing for example is tyranny.

Intervening in religion and parental rights is tryranny.....and the list goes on.

Price per barrel is determined by supply and demand, plus it’s usually inflated by futures traders betting supply will be further restricted
It’s still based on dollar per barrel no matter how it’s calculated. Nothing to do with the corner station

And 190 some Republicans voted against additional funding for the FDA...which could prevent future shutdown's like that which caused the baby formula problem.

You'd almost think these jerks want these crisis' in order to profit politically
You didn’t mean this right?

Forum List

Back