In A Report Suppressed Under trump, The EPA Has Said For The First Time That Humans Caused The Climate Crisis

This comes as no surprise to me and anyone who knows scientific reality and fact.

I'm not surprised that trump suppressed it.

Climate change is caused by us humans. Period. Which is what I and so many scientists have been saying for years.

And you figure a government agency that has been around for less than 50 years that has about 130 years of data can make this determination? You are ignorant.

This comes as no surprise to me and anyone who knows scientific reality and fact.

Climate change is caused by us humans. Period. Which is what I and so many scientists have been saying for years.

And what climate crisis is that again?

The EPA is like the CDC, FDA, DOJ or any other phony government organization. The bureaucracies only purpose is to justify themselves and their parties position. They're all so bad that I wouldn't know which one is the worst but I do know we could save a fortune by disbanding them all and it wouldn't hurt this country at all.

Where does the EPA get their funding?...from the US government....wake up...we couldn't change the earths weather if we tried...do you know how big and complicated the world is?...its been here a hell of a lot longer than we have and it will be here long after the human race runs its natural course.....

> Period.

Well, that ends it then.

Al Gore told us in 2006 that we only have a decade to save the planet before it will become uninhabitable. They continue the same story today, and you fall for it?

In 10,000 BC, there was about 300 million tonnes (MT) of terrestrial biomass. In 1900, there was about 450 MT. In 2000, it was about 1400 MT. The number of species on Earth continues to increase year after year, and the discovery rate is accelerating.

Most land masses on Earth are far from the equator, so warming will actually result in more habitable climate for arable crops, other vegetation, and all kinds of animals.

Glaciers are over-rated. Nothing lives on them. No flora, no fauna. They are desolate places devoid of life.

Many people will die because of climate change, but it won't be due to the temperature increase, it will be due to the fact that poor people cannot afford heat, air conditioning, refrigeration, and energy for all kinds of kinds of things that have a direct effect on human safety and health.

Do you realize that we were in an ice age 10000 years ago? Of course the oceans have heated up. But if you would prefer to travel back to 50 million years ago, you will find that the deep ocean temperature was actually 12C warmer than present. Long ago, CO2 levels were also much higher than currently (about 400 ppm). 150 million years ago (MYA), they were about 2000 ppm, and 550 MYA, they were about 7000 ppm.

Hydrocarbons have been responsible for increasing the standard of living for humankind. Do you take cold showers, not refrigerate your food, and turn off your heat and air conditioning?

Most importantly, the amount of "observed" increase in global temperatures is the same magnitude as the "adjustments" made to the data. Check out "100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering"

Once the globalists control carbon, they will control virtually everything – agriculture, energy, the economy, even life itself.

"Climate Science" is all about justifying adjustments to prior measurements. That's not Science; it's politics.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-5.45.44-AM-1.gif

Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-4.51.42-AM.gif

GLOBAL WARMING is so bad, that on the nights of Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, it FROZE here in SW WI at night, killing my new little garden plants and a new little Japanese Maple tree... in MAY... when the average nightly LOW is supposed to be 47 degrees.

So tell me again about this... GLOBAL WARMING... and when we're supposed to see it kicking in...

Last edited:
There is no climate crisis. Warming is not "caused by human activity." It occurs naturally, and has been slightly accelerated by human activity. EVERY REPUTABLE "climate scientist" agrees. If every country fully complies with the commitments made under the so-called Paris Climate Accords, the average mean temperature in year 2100 will be about a degree and a half C lower than if "we" do nothing. This isn't ME talking, it's the people who are running the show.

Droughts, hurricanes, tornadoes, and tropical storms are no more common, statistically speaking, than they have been for the past hundred years. The reason why the damage is greater is because we humans are building stuff where we oughtn't, New Orleans being Exhibit A.

The economic "devastation" that is projected to occur as a result of warming is a joke. It is a tiny fraction of the wealth that will inevitably be accumulated by the world's economies over the coming century.

As has happened for the past several hundred years, we humans will devise engineering solutions to just about every problem that arises out of climate change.

The climate change alarmists NEVER acknowledge the mountain of benefits that will come out of warming, which makes them LIARS, by any rational definition. The ability of that Element to convince people in, say Boston, Minneapolis, and Chicago that warming is something to be feared is remarkable in the extreme. Most of us in such cities are privately saying, "Bring it on!" when warming is discussed.

Fifty years from now, nobody will believe that the United Fucking Nations allowed themselves to be scolded by a homely, ignorant Swedish teenager over our unwillingness to revert to a hunter-gatherer existence. It is literally not believable.

There is no climate crisis. Warming is not "caused by human activity." It occurs naturally, and has been slightly accelerated by human activity. EVERY REPUTABLE "climate scientist" agrees. If every country fully complies with the commitments made under the so-called Paris Climate Accords, the average mean temperature in year 2100 will be about a degree and a half C lower than if "we" do nothing. This isn't ME talking, it's the people who are running the show.

Droughts, hurricanes, tornadoes, and tropical storms are no more common, statistically speaking, than they have been for the past hundred years. The reason why the damage is greater is because we humans are building stuff where we oughtn't, New Orleans being Exhibit A.

The economic "devastation" that is projected to occur as a result of warming is a joke. It is a tiny fraction of the wealth that will inevitably be accumulated by the world's economies over the coming century.

As has happened for the past several hundred years, we humans will devise engineering solutions to just about every problem that arises out of climate change.

The climate change alarmists NEVER acknowledge the mountain of benefits that will come out of warming, which makes them LIARS, by any rational definition. The ability of that Element to convince people in, say Boston, Minneapolis, and Chicago that warming is something to be feared is remarkable in the extreme. Most of us in such cities are privately saying, "Bring it on!" when warming is discussed.

Fifty years from now, nobody will believe that the United Fucking Nations allowed themselves to be scolded by a homely, ignorant Swedish teenager over our unwillingness to revert to a hunter-gatherer existence. It is literally not believable.
Every time that man tries to fix Mother Nature, they fuck it up worse than if they had just left it alone. These politicians are morons and they should just STFU.

And all this time I thought climate change had something to do with the sun.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Funny, but I see no "climate crisis".

Maybe the bureaucrats of the EPA can show where to find the Magic Thermostat© with which we can set the climate. And what is their idea of the right climate anyway, and where would that be?

Forum List

Back