In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

People who never touched a selective fire weapon in there life made the determination to call a semi-auto an assault weapon because it sounds scary and fucking tards like you lap that shit up.
I think you are under the delusion that the ability to select rate of fire determines whether a weapon is called an "assault weapon". Obviously you are confused and talking about an "assault rifle". You do realize those are two different terms right? Where did you come up with that misguided and profoundly ignorant opinion?
You seem to have a comprehension problem. Decades of practical experience with every type of small arms makes me a better judge than any number of sheep like yourself.
Youre the one with the reading comprehension problem. How did you confuse "assault weapon" with "assault rifle"? The OP even has the phrase in it. :cuckoo:
No such thing as an assault weapon.
You always prove to be a useful idiot.

Assault weapon - Wikipedia
Wikipedia an online "encyclopedia" that any idiot with a keyboard can edit.

My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

It means that criminals can not be charged for not registering their guns, it does not mean that they can not be charged with illegally owning a gun.

Correct..... but the law abiding citizen who does not register their gun can be charged for not registering their gun...see the problem?

If the law requires him to register his guns, and he has been given sufficient time to do so...then he isn't law abiding is he?

We have to register to vote after all. What's the big deal?

Yes.....someone like you would follow that logic too..... so you were the guy who called the democrat cops on the Black Americans sitting at your lunch counter because they were breaking the law, they were criminals to you.... as were the Blacks who refused to sit at the back of the bus....they too were criminals to you...
You really deflected pretty hard on that one. Is that your default go to when your laughable conspiracy theories are torn to shreds?

Only people who don't know shit about firearms call semi-automatics "assault" rifles. Face it the anti-constitutionalist are banning firearms because of cosmetics.
Your opinion of what they know or dont know lacks any credibility or authority to make them change their definition. Pouting about it only makes you look like a whiner. Now you have to deal with the fact you simply were ignorant and made a false claim.
So you let Government tell you what you should know and think ? What a good little sheep you are. My knowledge comes from decades of hands on experience which i bet not a fucking one of the bureaucrats who wrote the california law can touch. If you own a firearm like you say you do you'll want a "whiny" person like me when they come for them because I'll defend any citizens right to bear arms even a shitbird like you.
I let alot of people tell me things. Doesnt mean much since I make up my own mind. Your knowledge obviously its lacking. Thats why you got it wrong. No I dont want any whiny people like you near me. Youre like rabid dogs wearing tinfoil hats. Now can you explain how you didnt know semi auto weapons can be classified as assault weapons?
People who never touched a selective fire weapon in there life made the determination to call a semi-auto an assault weapon because it sounds scary and fucking tards like you lap that shit up.
I think you are under the delusion that the ability to select rate of fire determines whether a weapon is called an "assault weapon". Obviously you are confused and talking about an "assault rifle". You do realize those are two different terms right? Where did you come up with that misguided and profoundly ignorant opinion?

That is exactly what determines the imaginary category of Assault Weapon..... they are essentially the same thing.... guns that the anti gunners want to ban and confiscate, after which they will go after bolt action rifles, which they will call sniper rifles, and lever action rifles, which they will blame for the genocide of native Americans.... and pump action shotguns, which they will show as tools of power used to keep blacks on chain gangs....

Idiot you only have to register vehicles if you drive them on government roads
I do drive them on government roads and have done so for years. No one has come to confiscate my vehicles. Wasnt that your point? That the government would confiscate anything you register?

The point that sailed right over your blunt little head is that you do not have to register any vehicle unless you want to drive it on government roads.
That wasnt a point it was a deflection. Your point was that registration is followed by confiscation. Why is that different for a vehicle if it applies to guns?

No that was not my point at all

My point is that the government does not need to know who owns guns
.They need to know the criminals who have guns, and it needs to get those guns from them, but that's where it ends.

And how does registration let anyone know if criminals have guns ?

Are criminals going to register every gun that passes through their hands?

The only thing gun registration does is keep tabs on law abiding people

At some point don't you get sick of being treated like a fucking criminal simply because you happen to own a gun?

You seem to have a comprehension problem. Decades of practical experience with every type of small arms makes me a better judge than any number of sheep like yourself.
Youre the one with the reading comprehension problem. How did you confuse "assault weapon" with "assault rifle"? The OP even has the phrase in it. :cuckoo:

Like I said....you have always proved to be a useful idiot. Thanks

Senate Bill 23 Assault Weapon Characteristics

12276.1 (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:
  1. A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
    1. A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
    2. A thumbhole stock.
    3. A folding or telescoping stock.
    4. A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
    5. A flash suppressor.
    6. A forward pistol grip.

Troll, you've had it explained to you several times but you insist on repeating your STUPID question! You make yourself look more STUPID each time you do it! Stop trolling troll!
Your explanation lacks any coherency or logic. Just because you explained your retarded reason doesnt mean anything. You have failed to convince me your reasons are valid and even worse you sound like a tinfoil hat model..
lying troll is all you will ever be! Repeat the lie enough times and look! You become a democrat!
You claim that registration will be followed by confiscation without a shred of proof. Youre an idiot and conspiracy theorist.

We have actual real world examples....plus what follows....mass graves...
Show me a real world example in this country that proves registration is followed by confiscation and mass graves. I'll wait

Oh so history is only confined to this country ?

You have too much faith in government , little sheep.

Your opinion of what they know or dont know lacks any credibility or authority to make them change their definition. Pouting about it only makes you look like a whiner. Now you have to deal with the fact you simply were ignorant and made a false claim.
So you let Government tell you what you should know and think ? What a good little sheep you are. My knowledge comes from decades of hands on experience which i bet not a fucking one of the bureaucrats who wrote the california law can touch. If you own a firearm like you say you do you'll want a "whiny" person like me when they come for them because I'll defend any citizens right to bear arms even a shitbird like you.
I let alot of people tell me things. Doesnt mean much since I make up my own mind. Your knowledge obviously its lacking. Thats why you got it wrong. No I dont want any whiny people like you near me. Youre like rabid dogs wearing tinfoil hats. Now can you explain how you didnt know semi auto weapons can be classified as assault weapons?

That is exactly what determines the imaginary category of Assault Weapon..... they are essentially the same thing.... guns that the anti gunners want to ban and confiscate, after which they will go after bolt action rifles, which they will call sniper rifles, and lever action rifles, which they will blame for the genocide of native Americans.... and pump action shotguns, which they will show as tools of power used to keep blacks on chain gangs....
No stupid. Thats blatantly false.

Your explanation lacks any coherency or logic. Just because you explained your retarded reason doesnt mean anything. You have failed to convince me your reasons are valid and even worse you sound like a tinfoil hat model..
lying troll is all you will ever be! Repeat the lie enough times and look! You become a democrat!
You claim that registration will be followed by confiscation without a shred of proof. Youre an idiot and conspiracy theorist.

Show me a real world example in this country that proves registration is followed by confiscation and mass graves. I'll wait

Relevant history is confined to this country. Yes.

12276.1 (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:
  1. A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
    2. A thumbhole stock.
    5. A flash suppressor.
Care to explain how those make it more dangerous? Don't worry about the grenade launcher because we all know that's total crap.

Keep telling yourself that

There is no reason for anyone to know if a law abiding citizen owns a gun

2. A thumbhole stock.
    5. A flash suppressor.
Care to explain how those make it more dangerous? Don't worry about the grenade launcher because we all know that's total crap.
What would that have to do with my point?

2. A thumbhole stock.
    5. A flash suppressor.

We all know plastic doodads are deadly

So you have no examples?

So you have no examples?

Well since nothing that happens outside the borders of this country matters to you I won't waste my time

2. A thumbhole stock.
    5. A flash suppressor.
A grenade launcher ? What the actual fuck ? The rest of those things in your list do not make a firearm any more deadlier than their hunting rifle equivalent. In fact depending on the person firing it the hunting rifle is likely to be more accurate at distance and able to fire a hotter round. They are on your list because for the ignorant they sound scary.

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.
butbutbut, the left keeps telling us they are not coming for a guns!!

they didn't lie, again, did they?!?!?!?!?!
If they are coming for our guns why havent they taken mine yet?
if you're in CA and get pulled over for speeding, they will check.

if you haven't bowed down, you most certainly will be.

So you have no examples?

Well since nothing that happens outside the borders of this country matters to you I won't waste my time
I'm not concerned with what happens outside the country on this point. I am asking about things that happened inside this country since this is where you claim it will happen. When has this ever occurred in the US?

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.
butbutbut, the left keeps telling us they are not coming for a guns!!

they didn't lie, again, did they?!?!?!?!?!
If they are coming for our guns why havent they taken mine yet?
if you're in CA and get pulled over for speeding, they will check.

if you haven't bowed down, you most certainly will be.
They will check what?

2. A thumbhole stock.
    5. A flash suppressor.
A grenade launcher ? What the actual fuck ? The rest of those things in your list do not make a firearm any more deadlier than their hunting rifle equivalent. In fact depending on the person firing it the hunting rifle is likely to be more accurate at distance and able to fire a hotter round. They are on your list because for the ignorant they sound scary.
No one is arguing about what makes something deadly other than people that are deflecting from the point. I know youre embarrassed because you are a useful idiot and I proved it but please.....lets stay on point.

My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

It means that criminals can not be charged for not registering their guns, it does not mean that they can not be charged with illegally owning a gun.

Correct..... but the law abiding citizen who does not register their gun can be charged for not registering their gun...see the problem?

If the law requires him to register his guns, and he has been given sufficient time to do so...then he isn't law abiding is he?

We have to register to vote after all. What's the big deal?

Yes.....someone like you would follow that logic too..... so you were the guy who called the democrat cops on the Black Americans sitting at your lunch counter because they were breaking the law, they were criminals to you.... as were the Blacks who refused to sit at the back of the bus....they too were criminals to you...
Talk about a total nonsequiter...

Forum List

Back