In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

I dont care what I used as an example. I asked you how would the cops be able to trace the gun back to you in the event you tossed it into the river?

Who cares?

I for one don't toss my guns into rivers.

The registration of guns has nothing to do with crime prevention.
Cops/detectives do for starters.

I didnt ask what you did with your gun. I asked you how would the cops trace it back to you.

Irrelevant. Its a hypothetical situation.

This is the second time I have had to correct you. I never said gun registration had anything to do with crime prevention.

Cops don't need gun registration since the criminal doing the shooting is rarely the actual owner of the gun, in fact, the average time on the street of a gun is about 11 years.....so tell us how registering a gun means anything...

As my link explained, they will go for "known aquaintences" to find out who shot who...

The only reason to register guns is to confiscate them....
I dont need a car either but it sure comes in handy when I decide to the grocery story. Just another tool to help me do it more efficiently.

If they know who the gun was registered to it helps them understand how the gun got on the street.
Mainly, it's going to help confiscate them.
anyone not having registered Arms would be in Worse trouble.

As soon as shills like you and the rest of the media imbeciles put enough traitors in office to do it. When will you be able to do that?
I dont plan on putting anyone in office that will take my guns. What kind of retard are you?
Lol! backed into a corner and lies, every time. You will vote for a democrat and any vote for a democrat is a vote take away gun rights. You are a liar.
Stop regurgitating Drumpfonian lies. My vehicles have been registered for years and no one has confiscated them.
Idiot you only have to register vehicles if you drive them on government roads
I do drive them on government roads and have done so for years. No one has come to confiscate my vehicles. Wasnt that your point? That the government would confiscate anything you register?
Oh, you! Stop lying. No one said they would confiscate everything registered you troll! We are talking about guns and your disingenuous scam is as clear as day!

As soon as shills like you and the rest of the media imbeciles put enough traitors in office to do it. When will you be able to do that?
I dont plan on putting anyone in office that will take my guns. What kind of retard are you?
Lol! backed into a corner and lies, every time. You will vote for a democrat and any vote for a democrat is a vote take away gun rights. You are a liar.
Stop regurgitating Drumpfonian lies. My vehicles have been registered for years and no one has confiscated them.
I do drive them on government roads and have done so for years. No one has come to confiscate my vehicles. Wasnt that your point? That the government would confiscate anything you register?

The point that sailed right over your blunt little head is that you do not have to register any vehicle unless you want to drive it on government roads.

Oh, you! Stop lying. No one said they would confiscate everything registered you troll! We are talking about guns and your disingenuous scam is as clear as day!
Your claim was that the only reason for registration was to later confiscate. Why doesnt that same idiotic theory apply to vehicles?

The point that sailed right over your blunt little head is that you do not have to register any vehicle unless you want to drive it on government roads.
That wasnt a point it was a deflection. Your point was that registration is followed by confiscation. Why is that different for a vehicle if it applies to guns?

That wasnt a point it was a deflection. Your point was that registration is followed by confiscation. Why is that different for a vehicle if it applies to guns?

No that was not my point at all

My point is that the government does not need to know who owns guns

Troll, you've had it explained to you several times but you insist on repeating your STUPID question! You make yourself look more STUPID each time you do it! Stop trolling troll!

And I told you that you were an idiot who has no credibility or authority to make that decision. Guns should be registered.

And I told you that you were an idiot who has no credibility or authority to make that decision. Guns should be registered.
Come try it commie!

Troll, you've had it explained to you several times but you insist on repeating your STUPID question! You make yourself look more STUPID each time you do it! Stop trolling troll!
Your explanation lacks any coherency or logic. Just because you explained your retarded reason doesnt mean anything. You have failed to convince me your reasons are valid and even worse you sound like a tinfoil hat model..

Your explanation lacks any coherency or logic. Just because you explained your retarded reason doesnt mean anything. You have failed to convince me your reasons are valid and even worse you sound like a tinfoil hat model..
lying troll is all you will ever be! Repeat the lie enough times and look! You become a democrat!

lying troll is all you will ever be! Repeat the lie enough times and look! You become a democrat!
You claim that registration will be followed by confiscation without a shred of proof. Youre an idiot and conspiracy theorist.

Your opinion therefore worthless

Your opinion is less than worthless. Thats why my opinion is law and your opinion is whining.

Your opinion is less than worthless. Thats why my opinion is law and your opinion is whining.

Your opinion is not law
I do not have to register my guns neither do millions of other gun owners

You are the exception not the rule which should tell you what your opinion is worth

Your opinion is not law

You are the exception not the rule which should tell you what your opinion is worth
My opinion is law in CA which is the topic. Now you look stupid.

Your opinion is not law

No you're stupid for living in CA

Why would anyone want to live anywhere the fucking government is so obtrusive is a mystery

Your opinion is not law

Why would anyone want to live anywhere the fucking government is so obtrusive is a mystery
Not really relevant or the point. The point is my opinion is law in CA.

Your opinion is not law

And it's a stupid law for stupid folks

Your opinion is not law

And it's a stupid law for stupid folks
I already pointed out to you that your opinion was worth less than nothing. Suck it up.

Forum List

Back