Important New Paper: MASKS DO NOT WORK

Wrong.
A good citizen would want to increase infection as rapidly as possible, so that we achiever herd immunity as soon as possible.
We could have and should have done that last March, and saved half a million lives.
Nope, that would result in more deaths. I dont support killing more people. Sorry

No the hospitals are NOT relying on paper masks.
They are relying on multiple layers, including face shields and full body coverage.

ebola-PPE-2-1000.jpg
I didn’t ask if they are relying on power masks. Don’t lie about my posts. I asked if they require you to wear masks while in their building. That’s a yes or no

I work on medical software, like pacemakers, so am surrounded by actual doctors all the time, and they all say that the public should not have been wearing masks after the first week, and we knew is was not lethal enough for full quarantine.
Once you do not choose the full quarantine route, then you want to speed up infection with those not at risk.
That’s complete bullshit and I don’t believe for a second that any doctor worth his spot is promoting that nonsense

Nope, that would result in more deaths. I dont support killing more people. Sorry

Wrong.
Do the math.
No epidemic can ever stop or ever has stopped until herd immunity is reached.
The best, quickest, and then least number of deaths if from speeding it up as quickly as possible.
Stretching it out over a greater amount of time does not decrease the death count you will have, but increases it instead, since you will have given is more time to spread further and wider than it would have in a short period of time.
The smallest death toll is from when you deliberately infect volunteers who are least likely to die.
What we are doing by stretching it out over more time, by "flattening the curve" is essentially conserving easy hosts, so that the epidemic can never end.

I didn’t ask if they are relying on power masks. Don’t lie about my posts. I asked if they require you to wear masks while in their building. That’s a yes or no

I have not gone into a hospital in years, and do not normally go into hospitals, since the pacemakers I work on are installed and administered by entirely different people.

That’s complete bullshit and I don’t believe for a second that any doctor worth his spot is promoting that nonsense

Wrong.

ALL doctors know that there are only 2 possible strategies.
If an epidemic is very lethal, like Ebola, then you end it in 2 weeks with full quarantine, (with contact tracing).
If an epidemic is not very lethal, like flu, then you end it in a month by deliberate variolation in order to achieve herd immunity and end it.

There is no third strategy.
Flattening the curve is not a valid strategy, and makes no sense at all.
Time is the biggest enemy as an epidemic has geometric reproduction increase, so has to be ended as quickly as possible, above all else.
Flattening the curve prevents herd immunity and guarantees the largest possible death toll.

Wrong.
Do the math.
No epidemic can ever stop or ever has stopped until herd immunity is reached.
The best, quickest, and then least number of deaths if from speeding it up as quickly as possible.
Stretching it out over a greater amount of time does not decrease the death count you will have, but increases it instead, since you will have given is more time to spread further and wider than it would have in a short period of time.
The smallest death toll is from when you deliberately infect volunteers who are least likely to die.
What we are doing by stretching it out over more time, by "flattening the curve" is essentially conserving easy hosts, so that the epidemic can never end.
I did the math and I’ve calculated that mitigation helped us get to the vaccines which ended up saving thousands of lives.

I have said from the beginning that masks don't work.

The link to the study is in the first sentence below.

The paper is Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis in Medical Hypothesis, by Baruch Vainshelboim. (I am thrilled to say this beats me to the punch on the mask-reality paper I’ve been working on.)

Let’s begin at the Conclusion:

This paper is eminently readable. If you can read this blog, you can surely read it. So click on over—don’t trust me!—and prove to yourself that masks don’t work. Meanwhile, here are some key quotes (I’m leaving off references; all emphases mine).

• “Interestingly, 99% of the detected cases with SARS-CoV-2 are asymptomatic or have mild condition, which contradicts with the virus name (severe acute respiratory syndrome-coronavirus-2)”.
  • “…’the overall clinical consequences of COVID-19 are similar to those of severe seasonal influenza’ [5], having a [true] case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%.”
  • “Due to the difference in sizes between SARS-CoV-2 diameter and facemasks thread diameter (the virus is 1000 times smaller), SARS-CoV-2 can easily pass through any facemask“.
  • “among symptomatic individuals (those with fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose ect…) there was no difference between wearing and not wearing facemask for coronavirus droplets transmission of particles of > 5 μm”
  • “suggesting that asymptomatic individuals do not transmit or infect other people “
  • “A meta-analysis among health care workers found that compared to no masks, surgical mask and N95 respirators were not effective against transmission of viral infections or influenza-like illness based on six RCTs”.
  • “Based on four COVID-19 studies, the meta-analysis failed to demonstrate risk reduction of facemasks for COVID-19 transmission”.
  • “In early publication the WHO stated that ‘facemasks are not required, as no evidence is available on its usefulness to protect non-sick persons’. In the same publication, the WHO declared that ‘cloth (e.g. cotton or gauze) masks are not recommended under any circumstance‘”.
  • “…the WHO repeatedly announced that ‘at present, there is no direct evidence (from studies on COVID-19) on the effectiveness face masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection of respiratory viruses, including COVID-19.'”
  • “In addition to hypoxia and hypercapnia, breathing through facemask residues bacterial and germs components on the inner and outside layer of the facemask. These toxic components are repeatedly rebreathed back into the body, causing self-contamination.”
  • “The adverse physiological effects were confirmed in a study of 53 surgeons where surgical facemask were used during a major operation. “
  • “…wearing facemasks causing hypoxic and hypercapnic state that constantly challenges the normal homeostasis, and activates ‘fight or flight’ stress response, an important survival mechanism in the human body.”
  • “Encountering people who wearing facemasks activates innate stress-fear emotion, which is fundamental to all humans in danger or life threating situations”.
  • “global estimates showing that COVID-19 will cause a catastrophe due to collateral psychological damage such as quarantine, lockdowns, unemployment, economic collapse, social isolation, violence and suicides.”

Those are just the juicy ones. I left off tons of other studies. Including the ones, such as the recent Danish mask study, that we did earlier.

It's not a STUDY, it's a HYPOTHESIS.

I did the math and I’ve calculated that mitigation helped us get to the vaccines which ended up saving thousands of lives.
What vaccine?
To have a vaccine you have a virus in it.
Without a virus, there is nothing for the immune system to remember to trigger on.
If you think it can trigger on spike proteins, you would be wrong because our own exosomes use spike proteins.

To reach herd immunity, last March you would have needed about 70 million to volunteer for deliberate infection.
The lethality is about 2%, so you assume a gross death toll if you allowed random infection, of about 1.4 million.
But if you ensure it is only those under 40 who are infected deliberately, then you divide by 400, and end up with 3,500 deaths.
And then it would have been over last March.

Last edited:
No you don’t. Tech evolves

Wrong.
To have a vaccine you have to give the immune system T-cells the identity of the pathogen to remember.
These mRNA injections have nothing in them the immune system can remember, so they can't cause any immunity memory at all.
All they do instead is just temporarily stimulate some antibody production.
3 months later, you have nothing.

Oh interesting so when you go to the doctor offices and your local hospital they are aren’t requiring anybody to wear masks? Where do you live?

Perhaps those of you who want to force everyone to wear muzzles, and be injected with risky experimental drugs should try following that advice. In the long run, your own safety would be greatly improved if you did so.

Perhaps those of you who want to force everyone to wear muzzles, and be injected with risky experimental drugs should try following that advice. In the long run, your own safety would be greatly improved if you did so.
I’m simply following my doctors advice and not being a dumb Ass who gets my medical advice from the news media and internet

And I can show you dozens that say the opposite of yours. In fact, I've had a few threads already on them.

The bottom line is we wouldn't constantly be seeing spikes in COVID in states with mask mandates if they were effective. Our mandate here in Nevada got reinstated in July. Our cases have been up and down, up and down ever since. Our total daily cases were lowest before the mandate was reimplemented. There is no correlation whatsoever to mask wearing and prevention of COVID spread. Only the Branch Covidians cling to them thinking they actually do any good.
Why do those who oppose wearing a mask seek to go back to the 19th Century?

The idea that wearing a mask is an affront to one's liberty and freedom is absurd. Even if the efficacy isn't 100% common sense reminds one that the virus is still floating around - how else does one become infected if not from person to person?

It is trying to slow down the epidemic, "flattening the curve", that makes any epidemic last long.
If we had instead allowed the initial spike to peak, and even encourages it slightly, we could easily have ended this epidemic in a single month.

Masks and social distancing, can never end any epidemic.
The spread is still above R0=1, so it just gets worse over time, not better.
How well did this "science" last in each of the Bubonic Plague Pandemics?

All the ways people try to show masks as effective only show a very transient slow down, as masks temporarily trap saliva droplets.
But are masks always dripping with saliva?
Of course not.
That is because they are thin and exposed to air movement that constantly dries them out.
So then what happens to the virus these sticky saliva droplets had trapped?
Well they get totally released again, once the droplet evaporates.
So then to run a valid test, you would have to keep checking output continually, after the saliva droplets have dried out.
And none do.
That is because they can't possibly work.
No mask can ever filter or reduce actual virus size particles.

What is almost funny is that the one thing mask could help with, a long range sneeze or cough, I always see people lifting their mask for either one of these.
You always see people lifting their mask for either one of these. Yeah, sure.

I’m simply following my doctors advice and not being a dumb Ass who gets my medical advice from the news media and internet

And there were thousands of doctors who also were advising Thalidomide to pregnant women because the doctors believed the propaganda big pharma was feeding them.
Follow the money.
Big pharma is making trillions off tests and so called vaccines, so why should anyone trust or believe them?
When you look at history, not once has any epidemic in progress, ever been stopped with a vaccine.
Polio for example, the last polio epidemic of 1948 ended through herd immunity, before the Salk vaccine became available in 1948.
Ebola was fought with full quarantine, with contact tracing.
General Washington prevented smallpox in 1777 through deliberate variolation.
Inoculation does not mean a vaccine, but originally means deliberate infection, (Variolation).

Excellent, then change your mask after you wear it. It’s not rocket science and they aren’t expensive
The more important aspect is that very few people have been or are doing this- changing them every hour which is the recommended frequency to be effective. I am referencing individuals in congested areas- airports for instance could have short term benefit of blocking particles x size and greater, but germs cling onto cotton masks. Anytime a person touches a surface that has just been touched by a person with a cold virus and that person adjusts his or her mask, guess where the germs are now? On the mask until effective cleaning or disposing quickly to reduce odds of infection. Masks don’t work because of the size of the pores in the masks, the size of the smaller type of viral molecules that break down and primarily because we’re humans! We are not made to wear masks since they’re quite uncomfortable and we adjust them constantly!

Around the end of last flu season, it was reported that 2 entire strains of flu viruses were “wiped out” last year, and before learning otherwise, I assumed that masking and social distancing were the causal factors to that outcome. After learning that hospitals and nursing homes were counting deaths as Covid deaths when in fact they were due to some other cause, and by doing so they were given federal monies, the facts threw out the idea that these 2 strains of flu had been somehow wiped out. So, any way it pans out lies were in the mix to support the covid narrative.

And there were thousands of doctors who also were advising Thalidomide to pregnant women because the doctors believed the propaganda big pharma was feeding them.
Follow the money.
Big pharma is making trillions off tests and so called vaccines, so why should anyone trust or believe them?
When you look at history, not once has any epidemic in progress, ever been stopped with a vaccine.
Polio for example, the last polio epidemic of 1948 ended through herd immunity, before the Salk vaccine became available in 1948.
Ebola was fought with full quarantine, with contact tracing.
General Washington prevented smallpox in 1777 through deliberate variolation.
Inoculation does not mean a vaccine, but originally means deliberate infection, (Variolation).
The shots build immunity so people don’t get as sick. It’s not complicated. They have and are saving lives. If you don’t trust doctors and think you’re smarter then fine but that’s reckless in my opinion

Forum List

Back