Important Alert: Be on the lookout for these individuals!

jasendorf

May 31, 2006
Ohio
Be on the lookout for these individuals. They are highly trained fighters who are capable of inflicting great bodily harm. Many have been seen fighting in Iraq but some have entered the United States:

Khalid Khader Hussein
Aftab Nasir Khan
Himeda Abdur Rahman
Asma Sultana Bukhari
Ali Raza Malik
Imran Shakur

If you have contact with any of these individuals, plesae note that they are not alone and often correspond and work with many others just like themselves. You should approach them with caution and say to them: "Thank you for your service in the U.S. Military."

Thank you to all the Muslim and Arab-Americans serving our country.

Have I got a story here, kind of counters against your story and looking back and I have to wonder many things. I was on deployment in the Persian Gulf on the USS Independence CV-62 and I worked in Weapons Department which I might add that a rated Ordnanceman has to be an American Citizen! Well if you are non-rated entry level type you can work in any department less those that are security rated as such. We had this guy my aged back then from Iran. Now he left Iran for NYC not long after the Shah was killed and he lived a nice life on Long Island with family. This guy was pretty decent and took a lot of flack about being a rag head and what not a lot. Well while out in the Gulf he was called to the bridge to tell this Iranian vessel to give way to our ship. I guess they were on the same or similar courses and our vessel had the right of way. Well he refused to tell the ship to give way. I know that isn't anything really other than being disrespectful to our Skipper and to the operations of the Navy. But he told me while on the beach once that his family and cousins said Iran was changing and he should go back. But he knew that going back meant death if he ware caught. What I do know is he didn't like our country and he wasn’t a citizen. After 9/11 so many years after I served with him I wondered what he was doing? Was he chanting some praise after those planes flew into the towers? Hell I don't know I'd like to think he changed his ways and learned to accept our land and freedoms. I'm glad we have brave souls no matter here skin color or ethnic back ground and even religious affiliation to serve in our Armed Forces it takes all kinds to do that most thankless job.

Forum List

Back