Impeachment petition with 10 million signatures given to Congress.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Petitions with 10 million signatures to impeach Trump delivered to Congress

WASHINGTON — National advocacy groups on Thursday delivered to Congress multiple petitions of what they said contained 10 million signatures from people who support the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Impeach Trump now, advocates say as they deliver over 10 million signatures to Congress

WOW!!!!

I’ve never seen anything like this before. 10 million signatures calling for the presidents impeachment? Is the American people ahead of the Democratic House?

And Senate Republicans are even investigating Donald Trump Junior? What the hell is going on?

WASHINGTON — National advocacy groups on Thursday delivered to Congress multiple petitions of what they said contained 10 million signatures from people who support the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Impeach Trump now, advocates say as they deliver over 10 million signatures to Congress

WOW!!!!

I’ve never seen anything like this before. 10 million signatures calling for the presidents impeachment? Is the American people ahead of the Democratic House?

And Senate Republicans are even investigating Donald Trump Junior? What the hell is going on?

Ten million signatures on multiple petitions, so how many times did you sign those different petitions?

It would have been more impressive had it been one petition with ten million...

Last edited:
10 million Liberals on welfare with Internet access; tell me the US isn’t great.

10 million looney liberal Democrats sign a petition to Impeach Trump.

What are the odds?? .... :cuckoo:

Not one but multiple petitions and most likely one hundred thousand of the same lunatics...

Hell it would be funny if Trump and his family signed it...

WOW!!!!

Over 20 million women alone voted for trump

WOW!!!!

Sucks for the liberals because it’s not going to happen. The Democrats know the repercussions if they tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda strange that all the names are hispanic written in the spanish language. ... :cool:
Hispanic names written in Spanish? Does that happen?

You are such a funi fuker I swear.

WOW!!!!

0BEEA93E-4C59-454E-A18C-E91DEEF36293.gif

Kinda strange that all the names are hispanic written in the spanish language. ... :cool:

Let be really honest it is most likely unemployed and college students because Hispanics have better things to do like work and but cheap homes...

I would like to know how many of them voted in the last election ?

WOW!!!!

Cool...
According to your Link, everyone who signed is an expert on the US Constitution.

National advocacy groups on Thursday delivered to Congress multiple petitions of what they said contained 10 million signatures from people who support the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Let me guess, they were all "signed" on back of the redacted Mueller Report? :cuckoo:

WOW!!!!

Sorry no law was broken so no impeachment.

I'm quite sure we could collect at least ten million signatures to have Nancy Pelosi face a firing squad but I don't think it's gonna happen although it would benefit the nation immensely.

WOW!!!!

Why do you hate white people?

No doubt during BO’s reign 10 million signatures for impeachment could have been developed. You would have called them racists.

So again, why do you hate white people?

Forum List

Back