Impeachment petition with 10 million signatures given to Congress.

Petitions with 10 million signatures to impeach Trump delivered to Congress

WASHINGTON — National advocacy groups on Thursday delivered to Congress multiple petitions of what they said contained 10 million signatures from people who support the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Impeach Trump now, advocates say as they deliver over 10 million signatures to Congress

WOW!!!!

I’ve never seen anything like this before. 10 million signatures calling for the presidents impeachment? Is the American people ahead of the Democratic House?

And Senate Republicans are even investigating Donald Trump Junior? What the hell is going on?
Why do you hate white people?

No doubt during BO’s reign 10 million signatures for impeachment could have been developed. You would have called them racists.

So again, why do you hate white people?
BAD HONKY!

WASHINGTON — National advocacy groups on Thursday delivered to Congress multiple petitions of what they said contained 10 million signatures from people who support the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Impeach Trump now, advocates say as they deliver over 10 million signatures to Congress

WOW!!!!

I’ve never seen anything like this before. 10 million signatures calling for the presidents impeachment? Is the American people ahead of the Democratic House?

And Senate Republicans are even investigating Donald Trump Junior? What the hell is going on?
Over 20 million women alone voted for trump
Out of some 90 million registered women voters.

Stellar record.

Democrats should shit or get off the pot. If you want to impeach, do it! Stop talking about it, and do it!

WOW!!!!

how many of them did Trump Vulgarity removed.

WOW Just WOW. I mean really - WOW!

WOW!!!!

Since the DNC works with Russia, I can only assume that like only 12 of those signatures were done by real Americans.

WOW!!!!

Stellar record.
Nice rhetoric

WOW!!!!

You treating women differently then men?? Shame on you

WOW!!!!

That won't happen again. The women are disgusted by Trump and there are 8 million more women who are registered voters than men. Trump lost the midterms based on the female vote.

WOW!!!!

You treating women differently then men?? Shame on you

So, you think I'm gonna grab men by their pussy too? WOW, just WOW ......... bow wow wow ........
Men have pussies?? Lol you are a democrat haha

WOW!!!!

That won't happen again. The women are disgusted by Trump and there are 8 million more women who are registered voters than men. Trump lost the midterms based on the female vote.

Keep telling yourself that. I’ll check in with you after Trump destroy’s you idiots again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!!!!

Stellar record.
Nice rhetoric
Facts kid, facts.

I that being a tRump supporter makes you immune to them, but I have to try anyway.

WOW!!!!

Stellar record.
Nice rhetoric
Facts kid, facts.

I that being a tRump supporter makes you immune to them, but I have to try anyway.

Fact. Democrats are done for 2020. 22 candidates and counting. You don’t have a prayer.

WOW!!!!

Stellar record.
Nice rhetoric
Facts kid, facts.

Fact. Democrats are done for 2020. 22 candidates and counting. You don’t have a prayer.

Early days kid.

Too early to start counting chickens.

WOW!!!!

10 million sheep who've been lied to for 3 years.
german-dictator-adolf-hitler-speaking-to-a-crowd-of-uniformed-men-a-picture-id3200786

WOW!!!!

Ten million signatures on multiple petitions, so how many times did you sign those different petitions?

It would have been more impressive had it been one petition with ten million...

Cut, paste, post, done.

Stellar record.
Nice rhetoric
Facts kid, facts.

Early days kid.

Too early to start counting chickens.

No. The Democrats have screwed themselves in a big way. They will get what they deserve.

WOW!!!!

The Democrats said they would impeach Trump, so why is the Democratic Party putting party over country? They have the power, yet all they do is cry and make excuses.

Forum List

Back