Impeachment Insurance? Kamala Harris Polls Worse Than Joe Biden–Even Among Black Voters

Just like Biden was Obama's insurance policy. She is the most inadequate, incapable, unintelligent misfit ever to hold that office.

No link to the actual poll.

Next

She was a 2 time elected AG of the second largest DOJ in America and a US Senator. You support a failed man who inherited his daddy's business with no legal or public policy experience for president.
Kamala Harris polled worst among Democrat Candidates for President in the 2019 Democrat debates. Your own party had the opportunity to support her better and she finished last. You want to blame whites and conservatives on this but you can’t with any merit. She got destroyed by the only other woman of color in the debate and instead of ceding that Harris could not debate effectively, you people smeared the other candidate.

kamala harris mouth open.jpg

She was a 2 time elected AG of the second largest DOJ in America and a US Senator. You support a failed man who inherited his daddy's business with no legal or public policy experience for president.

Kamala Harris locked up more black folks than Trump.

you are one of the most toxic people here.

i'm so glad you were born a schvartze.

i hope your life was more miserable than you lead on here

you are the reason i'm a very pro abortion conservative........too bad the sweeper missed you

now go report me you faggot report button pusher

btw, you belong in the schvartze forum here only cuckster

Just like Biden was Obama's insurance policy. She is the most inadequate, incapable, unintelligent misfit ever to hold that office.

In my never to be considered humble opinion, Kamala is precisely why Biden is still in office. If it wasn't that they are stuck with her as their backup, they would have ordered Biden to resign long ago.

Telling the truthis [sic] sexist now? Everyone one knows she slept her way up.

If not for the opportunities that she gained in exchange for sucking Brown's Willie, and probably from several other similar dealings along the way, we would never have heard of Kamala Harris, except possibly on late-night TV commercials, “Have you been injured in an automobile accident?”?

If not for the opportunities that she gained in exchange for sucking Brown's Willie, and probably from several other similar dealings along the way, we would never have heard of Kamala Harris, except possibly on late-night TV commercials, “Have you been injured in an automobile accident?”?
Irrelevant bs gossip. Only tools care...

Forum List

Back