Impeachment Backfiring: SECOND Democrat Leaves The Party In 24 Hours

State Senator John Yudichak of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania said that he will be switching his registration to become an Independent. He will caucus with the Republican majority.

Oh, a State Senator? You guys are desperate.

Trump is getting impeached.. Deal with it.

Deal with what? The dems getting wiped out in the next election? Okay. Sounds good to me.

State Senator John Yudichak of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania said that he will be switching his registration to become an Independent. He will caucus with the Republican majority.

Every day that goes by People are getting more and more hostile towards The Democrat Party, especially their constituents in these swing states.

We are only seeing the tip of the DemTard Defection Iceberg.

Deal with what? The dems getting wiped out in the next election? Okay. Sounds good to me.

Every day that goes by People are getting more and more hostile towards The Democrat Party, especially their constituents in these swing states.

EL6ITdaWwAA6eXt.jpg:large

(Excerpt) Read more at w.realclearpolitics.com ...

yet the left keeps saying NO WE DIDN'T to all the evidence of crimes they have committed over the years. never knew that was a valid defense.
Well I guess there is something wrong with republicans for not trying to prosecute all the horrible crimes you think democrats committed? Or maybe democrats are just better at covering their asses? Or could it be that it's all a bunch of bullshit?
what do you think is happening now?
why do you HONESTLY think trump is being "impeached"? for saying "look into that" or because he IS wanting to "look into that"?
He was fucking with the election after coming into office under a cloud of suspicion for fucking with the election. Apparently he does not think he can win fair.

Is that why Hillary was gave the questions to the debate before the debate?
It was not a debate, it was a primary town hall with Bernie vs Hillary, and Donna brazille implied she gave Bernie the questions that were going to be asked as well....
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...linton-got-previews-of-some-debate-questions/
Real Clear Politicshttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news...linton-got-previews-of-some-debate-questions/
Brazile On Giving Hillary Debate Question: You Never Saw The Things I Gave To Sanders Or O'Malley

https://nypost.com/2016/10/31/cnn-drops-brazile-for-feeding-debate-questions-to-clinton/
Fresh WikiLeaks emails show that Brazile — previously accused of leaking to Team Clinton for a CNN town hall — also gave the Democratic nominee a heads-up before her Democratic primary face-off with Sanders.

Brazile, then vice chair of the DNC and a CNN contributor, emailed Clinton’s campaign on March 12, the night before the Flint, Michigan, debate.

“One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash,” Brazile wrote to Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, and communications director, Jennifer Palmieri.

Brazile added: “Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint.”

That’s close to the question that was actually asked by local resident Mikki Wade: “If elected president, what course will you take to regain my trust in government?”

yet the left keeps saying NO WE DIDN'T to all the evidence of crimes they have committed over the years. never knew that was a valid defense.
Well I guess there is something wrong with republicans for not trying to prosecute all the horrible crimes you think democrats committed? Or maybe democrats are just better at covering their asses? Or could it be that it's all a bunch of bullshit?
what do you think is happening now?
why do you HONESTLY think trump is being "impeached"? for saying "look into that" or because he IS wanting to "look into that"?
He was fucking with the election after coming into office under a cloud of suspicion for fucking with the election. Apparently he does not think he can win fair.

Is that why Hillary was gave the questions to the debate before the debate?
It was not a debate, it was a primary town hall with Bernie vs Hillary, and Donna brazille implied she gave Bernie the questions that were going to be asked as well....
i need to apologize. awhile back i said you were a useful idiot.

i never should have accused you of being useful.

Yudichak has criticized an increasingly liberal Democratic caucus that has led to this decision.

Due to issues that he finds important, Yudichak believes there is a better home in the Republican caucus.

Yudichak’s announcement comes less than 24 hours since we learned that New Jersey Democratic Congressman Jeff Van Drew has also made a decision that speaks volumes.

(Excerpt) Read more at analyzingamerica.org ...

------------

It’s a huge deal for Pennsylvania. With his switch, any hope of the Rats taking the State Senate in 2020 went up in smoke.
The noble and respected organization known known as "Democrats" have lost their credibility and dignity. Like some member of royalty that has sunk to whoring themselves to doing ANYTHING that will get them their reelection fix... Not your fathers Oldsmobile. Nope.

Yudichak has criticized an increasingly liberal Democratic caucus that has led to this decision.

Due to issues that he finds important, Yudichak believes there is a better home in the Republican caucus.

Yudichak’s announcement comes less than 24 hours since we learned that New Jersey Democratic Congressman Jeff Van Drew has also made a decision that speaks volumes.

------------

It’s a huge deal for Pennsylvania. With his switch, any hope of the Rats taking the State Senate in 2020 went up in smoke.
Just what the GOP needs, more squishy democrats in disguise.

------------

Holy smoke this is working out even better than MY active imagination could have dreamed hahahahahaha
Now that the factories, steel mills and good union jobs have left places like Pennsylvania,Ohio, and Michigan...an old time vote for Democrats because they support labor unions, is simply not there. What’s keeping a Christian in a political party that wants abortion and wants to confiscate your firearms?

The bit about the GOP kissing up to Rich with Tax Cuts when these communities need support for retraining in new jobs...

Thats the Right's problem, they spend so long talking about they think what the left or moderates think they have no real plan themselves except wht the next lobby group tell them...

What is Trump's Healthcare plan? (It seems to be hating Obamacare, thats it)

My healthcare is just fine,other than the increases brought on by barry.

------------

Van Drew is my rep and was my state rep for years, couldn’t be more proud of the guy. This is a pretty red district though so it behooves him to do so but he’s survived in this district as a dem for a long time. He realized the party left him behind.

------------

Holy smoke this is working out even better than MY active imagination could have dreamed hahahahahaha
Now that the factories, steel mills and good union jobs have left places like Pennsylvania,Ohio, and Michigan...an old time vote for Democrats because they support labor unions, is simply not there. What’s keeping a Christian in a political party that wants abortion and wants to confiscate your firearms?

The bit about the GOP kissing up to Rich with Tax Cuts when these communities need support for retraining in new jobs...

Thats the Right's problem, they spend so long talking about they think what the left or moderates think they have no real plan themselves except wht the next lobby group tell them...

What is Trump's Healthcare plan? (It seems to be hating Obamacare, thats it)
Seems the working class supports him and tax cuts are always good. $$$ billions have been spent over decades on “retraining.” Does the man who lost his job after 20 years no good at all.

He might but he isn't going to get convicted and in that case what is the point?

Well, it means saying it was wrong. It means defining his presidency.

What's the first thing you think about when someone mentions Bill Clinton?
What's the first thing you think about when someone mentions Dick Nixon?
What's the first thing you think about when someone mentions Andrew Johnson?

We've never removed a president though impeachment, but impeachment is a scarlet letter on their presidency.

Forum List

Back