Impeach the president NOW!!!

How dare they have opposing views in a democracy!
How dare they expect not to be challenge for their views.....this ain't their safe zoned university and twitter world...they are in the big game now...
And yet again, the president punches down. Should they be criticized? Sure! Must Trump do it so despicably?

The scorpion and the fog comes immediately to mind. Trump is a racist, pure and simple.

Not every Trump supporter is racist and those folks gotta step up sometime. Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but all the racists are Trump supporters.
I'm pretty sure you are unaware of what the word means.

How dare they expect not to be challenge for their views.....this ain't their safe zoned university and twitter world...they are in the big game now...
And yet again, the president punches down. Should they be criticized? Sure! Must Trump do it so despicably?

The scorpion and the fog comes immediately to mind. Trump is a racist, pure and simple.

Not every Trump supporter is racist and those folks gotta step up sometime. Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but all the racists are Trump supporters.
I'm pretty sure you are unaware of what the word means.
And I believe that racists would be content diluting, narrowing and sanitizing the word until it means nothing.

Crafting racism to not appear so bad. Talk about polishing turds.

If they support Trump, they support racism. That's pretty much racism.

LOOK everyone...Inquisition Games!

It's the final stop in their Fundamentalism.

That's not fundamentalism. It;s basic logic.

If they support Trump, they support racism. That's pretty much racism.

LOOK everyone...Inquisition Games!

It's the final stop in their Fundamentalism.

That's not fundamentalism. It;s basic logic.

It's been really fun watching you all turn from Church Ladies to Puritans to actual zealots with Inquisitions and everything

Meanwhile, I'm behind the school watching with the other rebels and free-thinkers, snickering at the mob. I"ve always been this way. When I saw liberals turning into the faceless, conforming hypocritical mob, I ran and never looked back.

You should run too, but it's probably too late for you

Yoda: “ This is why you fail”

he's not a racist
I've been through this many times on USMB--just TODAY even hhahaha
I asked TommyT for proof of racism--he won't/can't give it
PROVE he is racist or you are full of shit

Who's Yoda?

Who's Yoda?

Just some little racist. Don’t cry.

he's not a racist
I've been through this many times on USMB--just TODAY even hhahaha
I asked TommyT for proof of racism--he won't/can't give it
PROVE he is racist or you are full of shit
He was sued for housing discrimination and lost.

He entered politics preaching Birtherism.

He announced his candidacy by calling Mexicans rapists, murderers and drug dealers.

He calls immigrants an 'infestation'.

He calls African Americans 'low IQ individuals'

He said those who chanted "Jews will not replace us!" very fine people.

He calls African American NFL players sons of bitches

He told congressmen to 'go back to where they came from'.

And that's from the top of my head.

Where and when has Trump ever been anything less than racist?

plTPwdo9vnefHQQZfxi0IDq3DySw53XARrYeVUD4qDc0mOaPG0ligbCLDcmlwiSXlLkxbewUkPZUILjPoemqEpn8WCungacS49RzZc4cxHwiVLyO1u_HGS8THAVyxKBVGamT9zZD52e-2FHbTlPetEP7yFjtyaaRDmdSryEknBxevcheAFysosggJ7ffV-OgPp3tAanruEsf5F99fvLRutz3VRSpmbaPFZDdhUYy0a4nFN8_GHVK7LsGVyH1bvFK0QEH_ujG-nAD0bx0CsVTcR0mA7ZcKdJuJoSKCxmlrVA_tQlHcymbFyD9A3CFN1d7fywSIvZggwCufoWWxoPses9kn4k4WttRLsBjmXl5A8ZB4l7n6njgjpOY_sG77PClkb5OiWcac0MajKAPA5TfxIJ8LeAqZb9PZjIvM2bhAhyTO3ejHi9xRABiP57YedaSyhqQkef4049mGf8Y5HpcM9yPaUv00A1yEmsCjBovX093fj0l26pMS43az8tSKjGCpouDxbRW50On3_qg8hdsYKmauSqCCEXYhBghZzDzATvQks-ByaclqkwJGz-x8egi-fte9oVNf30SabwpmwZiXfnepNEnIeIlWNEqejcFi1mdrhXzWYyqoNqgNby8RCMCOpTEOOhU3MqqVfWCihD_Dv92i6ZHwKEKsEIPj3TW35i3e7JXUnkzPONuyAqIfxD1xL9rAL3wSkRg4l2Zbjl7Ee0=w516-h384-no

Who's Yoda?

Just some little racist. Don’t cry.
OK

Is he foreign? I don't know him.

Trump doesn't punch down or up he punches back....and its welcomed....
and it should be expected....you punch you get punched...
Ah! This is what you see as 'leadership'.

Elect a clown and ya get a circus.

If this ism'leadership', I suppose the racism is okie dokie.

The only racist are the liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Sued for housing discrimination and losing!

"They're rapists, they're drug dealers, they're murderers

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

Yet your definition of racism let's the huckster buffoon off Scot free

Under what circumstances was that apostrophe warranted, dumbass?

Post back when you can construct a proper sentence in English, bitch.

iu

Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

iu
Aww! Just say it. "Go back to wherever you came from!"

Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

iu

If you hate it here that seems to be very good advise.....

The weakling GW Bush spoiled the dems because he wouldn't fight back...now we have a republican president that will fight back and the dems are freaking out because of it......one thing is for certain...the GOP like it or not has a fighter....not a man hinged at the waist like the Bush men and Ryan and other RINO's....

Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

iu

I didn't tell you to slither back under your rock, but if that's what you want to do, that's OK by me.

Forum List

Back