Immigration, diversity, and multiculturalism lessons

Hossfly, do you know how to post youtube links? All 5 of those numbers should have youtube clips.
I believe you copy and paste. However you need to introduce your subject in your own words. Also you have to make 15 posts before you can copy and paste. At the bottom right of this page is a link to the Rules and Guidelines.

BTW, welcome to the pits.

Hossfly, do you know how to post youtube links? All 5 of those numbers should have youtube clips.

you have to copy them while they are running.

Start the video, right click.

It will give you a list.

Click on Get video url.

you'll get a white box

right click on that

copy

Rinse and Repeat

Thank you, Hossfly. I will have to wait to post the links then. The first 3 videos were on youtube titled: 'How Whites Took Over America'; 'How Whites Took Over America Part 2'; 'AntiRacist Hitler'. These videos were by whiterabbit and demonstrate how diversity is code for 'antiwhite' and how 'multiculturalism' only applies to white nations, and how 'antiracist' is code for anti-white. Another video on youtube was titled, 'The "Stop White Genocide" Video.

Thank you, Hossfly. I will have to wait to post the links then. The first 3 videos were on youtube titled: 'How Whites Took Over America'; 'How Whites Took Over America Part 2'; 'AntiRacist Hitler'. These videos were by whiterabbit and demonstrate how diversity is code for 'antiwhite' and how 'multiculturalism' only applies to white nations, and how 'antiracist' is code for anti-white. Another video on youtube was titled, 'The "Stop White Genocide" Video.

and if you had clicked on them, you would have seen the videos start.

Thanks, WillHaftawaite. This thread is a waste for now then, if 15 posts are needed. I tried what you said and edited the first post but the links are not showing up. I will post 11 more times to test.

Thanks, WillHaftawaite. This thread is a waste for now then, if 15 posts are needed. I tried what you said and edited the first post but the links are not showing up. I will post 11 more times to test.

go back to the first post, and click on the image

1)

[youtube][/youtube]

2)

[youtube][/youtube]

3)

[youtube][/youtube]

4)

[youtube][/youtube]

5)

[youtube][/youtube]

White GeNOcide Project - Exposing White Genocide

You have to explain briefly what your topic is about. You can edit.

Those videos are awesome. The one shows how Indians were fools to let us come over and settle. We ruined their way of life. Now we're letting Muslims in and Mexicans back.

The other one is how Hitler comes back as an anti racist and let's everyone else into Israel and if Israel complains Hitler calls them racist for wanting to preserve their culture.

I don't understand why we have any immigration unless we need the bodies. Do we?

Forum List

Back