Traditional masculinity under attack- Apple/the iPhone has an emoticon showing a pregnant man

Russobot decries masculinity in a foreign country, yet avoids serving Russia in Ukraine!

And you think like a retard more than you are one. How did that work for you, comprende?

Hmm.....Let me think like a leftist for a moment, see if I can make sense of this. First I must take a hit of rock, ponder gay sex, and question things, like why there could be more than two genders.

There.....

I think like a retard more than I am a retard. Thanks for the compliment, that makes perfect sense now, Biden, 2024.

Hmm.....Let me think like a leftist for a moment, see if I can make sense of this. First I must take a hit of rock, ponder gay sex, and question things, like why there could be more than two genders.

There.....

I think like a retard more than I am a retard. Thanks for the compliment, that makes perfect sense now, Biden, 2024.
You suck at that, retard.

You suck at that, retard.

Guys like you give conservatives great satisfaction knowing that you're Democrats and we're not.

Do you think Democrats are Democrats because they're dependent, mentally lazy and/or intellectually dishonest?

There is a wider attack on American values from Hollywood and the media. Not necessarily supported by even most left wingers. But only the most radical left-wing fanatics we could imagine….

It’s the same type of radical left that is attacked female athletes like Riley gains for speaking out against men competing in women’s sports.

It's been there for a couple of years.
I believe it..I just noticed it today.

I hope this left radicalism is reversed. Because it’s coincide with crimes surges, the highest prices of homes in American history. Triple interest rates on loans compared to when Trump was in office.

Really cannot be a coincidence that we have all of these economic and social problems happening at the same time where left-wing radical mayors are in power all over the country…. Social media is dominated by the left-wing as well. Clearly Facebook , Apple and Instagram are catering to the radical left

There has been a pattern the past 5 or so months of extreme left wingers, primarily from the alphabet crew, whining about

"patriarchal society"

Perhaps that is what is being beaten into their heads by their left wing masters. IT also suggests... Big Mike is "their guy"

LOL!!

Forum List

Back