imagine the danger if we had a democrat in the WH right now !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
imagine if ISIS were still a caliphate and rampaging across the world during this pandemic ! while nations have their attention focused on fighting corona a terrorist group that was allowed to grow and take over vast stretches of territory would most definitely take advantage of the situation ! thank goodness we have a leader that oversaw the destruction of Obamas deadly evil jv team !

imagine if ISIS were still a caliphate and rampaging across the world during this pandemic ! while nations have their attention focused on fighting corona a terrorist group that was allowed to grow and take over vast stretches of territory would most definitely take advantage of the situation ! thank goodness we have a leader that oversaw the destruction of Obamas deadly evil jv team !

Imagine if there were a Republican in the White House right now while this pandemic marched all over this world? We'd have no action, we'd have golfing, we'd have tweeting, we'd have pep rallies....oh..wait....Hey, didn't the Obama team leave Trump's team a pandemic playbook? And while Obama's team never replenished the PPE stock, hasn't Trump been President since January, 2017, and didn't his team have that playbook? And didn't his team dismantle (reassign, fire, not replace..whatever) the NSC team that could have responded to the pandemic quicker?...Jeez, I'm sure glad there isn't a Republican in office. LOL.

It would be the bad ending in Back to the Future 2...the
Biff Henderson alternate reality.

Or worse...
fun03.gif

.Hey, didn't the Obama team leave Trump's team a pandemic playbook? And while Obama's team never replenished the PPE stock, hasn't Trump been President since January, 2017, and didn't his team have that playbook? And didn't his team dismantle (reassign, fire, not replace..whatever) the NSC team that could have responded to the pandemic quicker?
He sure DID.
trump and his minions are lying daily. hourly? constantly.....yup, that's the one.
And, contards say, "if we say the other side is the liars, our base will buy into every word."

was canceling flights from DNC HQ, China,

Some flights, meanwhile let's talk PPE, golfing, Rallies, TESTING, Hoax talk.
But sure, fine job shutting down SOME flights from China.
But ignore all the other stuff, or, better yet, BLAME that on Obama.
Fucking idiots on the right wing.

I'm going golfing now, I don't have a Country to run.

Are you now saying that President Trump wasn't hysterically xenophobic enough in combating the Obama funded Wuhan flu?

Yet with a republican in the house , we don have to imagine the danger. We see it daily and everyday it like "can it get any worse with the current regime" but we have hope that it will soon end.
ask dem great WHITE hope cuomo ! he did a fantastic job sending infected patients to elderly care centers ! or maybe if pelosi or de blasio were president people would not have rode subways and visited china town !

Are you now saying that President Trump wasn't hysterically xenophobic enough in combating the Obama funded Wuhan flu?

Pretty sure I'm saying you are an idiot for believing all the Obama Funded, Soros funded, etc, (D) Conspiracy Theory shit that controls every aspect of your tiny brain.

FORE. I'm out. Back in 3-4 hours.

Well, for sure, if we had a Democrat in the WH doing what lard donnie is doing, the CRCs would be losing their minds.

.Hey, didn't the Obama team leave Trump's team a pandemic playbook? And while Obama's team never replenished the PPE stock, hasn't Trump been President since January, 2017, and didn't his team have that playbook? And didn't his team dismantle (reassign, fire, not replace..whatever) the NSC team that could have responded to the pandemic quicker?
He sure DID.
trump and his minions are lying daily. hourly? constantly.....yup, that's the one.
And, contards say, "if we say the other side is the liars, our base will buy into every word."
is the isis caliphate still around ?

Had Donald Trump not stepped up to the plate and knocked Hillary into the cheap seats, we would be utterly SCREWED.

Please, he laid down a bunt and the catcher threw it to the third baseman instead of throwing the runner out! LOL.
I wish you faithful would stop trying to revise Trump's 2016 victory as some sort of triumphant victory. It wasn't.

Put any Democrat..hell, put any of Trump's Republican opponents in the White House and the response to the pandemic would have been miles better.
We wouldn't be in economic carnage with the looming threat of having to shut down a second time when the inevitable resurgence comes.

Right only some flights. Like the 8000 tourists per day to California... but he let Americans in China and others who had a reason to be here come back. Shame on trump. Of course had he blocked those flights I'm sure he would have been accused of fear mongering. Which he basically was anyway.

Just think if you were in the WH... all covered in spitballs. Who's that? It's Idnar.

Yet with a republican in the house , we don have to imagine the danger. We see it daily and everyday it like "can it get any worse with the current regime" but we have hope that it will soon end.
ask dem great WHITE hope cuomo ! he did a fantastic job sending infected patients to elderly care centers ! or maybe if pelosi or de blasio were president people would not have rode subways and visited china town !

Yet it was trump's travel restrictions that funneled the returnees from China to NYC as his order put NYC airport and several other as the designated return point for those coming from China to the US. Thus NY has the greatest number of infections and at least double the next state which is New Jersey right next door to NY. Was it because Trump ordered NYC to accept infected travelers ?

Yes we know everyone was not tested and people armed with questionnaires ask them questions in the hope that they somehow could weed out those infected. Are you feeling sick, No, next

This is on top of a 18 hour flight from Wuhan to NYC

I wander how long they had to sit in the airport being processed.

well Trump was never going to win NY and in his mind he got even with them

Last edited:

29782191-4A9A-4007-9519-CBDEB0E5AAD7.jpeg

Yet it was trump's travel restrictions that funneled the returnees from China to NYC as his order put NYC airport and several other as the designated return point for those coming from China to the US. Thus NY has the greatest number of infections and at least double the next state which is New Jersey right next door to NY. Was it because Trump ordered NYC to accept infected travelers ?

Yes we know everyone was not tested and people armed with questionnaires ask them questions in the hope that they somehow could weed out those infected. Are you feeling sick, No, next

This is on top of a 18 hour flight from Wuhan to NYC

I wander how long they had to sit in the airport being processed.

well Trump was never going to win NY and in his mind he got even with them
wow ! that was the most ridiculous desperate attempt to place false blame i have ever seen !

Forum List

Back