Imagine a Conservative takeover of the country

Which group of items do you vote to add to the United States Constitution?

• Allowing prayer in school, banning a federal income tax and banning of sodomy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[Q

I will decipher it for you.

Social Security

I was wrong. You didn't know what it was. Just like most conservatives, you never look at the budget or you ignore everything it says.

You are confuse about Social Security being welfare.

Social Security is a stupid program where the government forces you to put in 7.5% of your income up to a certain point and your employer matches it.

In return for that tremendous amount of money that a person puts in over their career they get a piddly ass pension, maybe, if they live.

Getting money back after you paid it in is not welfare you idiot.

Most people pay in a couple of hundred thousand in their career and their employer matches it and many of them never get the principal back, no less with interest. After all it is a Ponzi scheme.

There is a welfare element to Social Security if you are in the disability scam business.

I am retired but I am not getting SS yet. I would be glad to give up the claim on the money I paid in if the program would come to an end so it won't bankrupt my children. There is a $56 trillion liability to this program and we have no idea where the money is coming from because the Liberals have already spent the money that the people paid in to cover it.

The government screws up everything it touches and this silly idea of the government managing a retirement fund is no exception.

[Q

I will decipher it for you.

Social Security

I was wrong. You didn't know what it was. Just like most conservatives, you never look at the budget or you ignore everything it says.

You are confuse about Social Security being welfare.

Social Security is a stupid program where the government forces you to put in 7.5% of your income up to a certain point and your employer matches it.

In return for that tremendous amount of money that a person puts in over their career they get a piddly ass pension, maybe, if they live.

Getting money back after you paid it in is not welfare you idiot.

Most people pay in a couple of hundred thousand in their career and their employer matches it and many of them never get the principal back, no less with interest. After all it is a Ponzi scheme.

There is a welfare element to Social Security if you are in the disability scam business.

I am retired but I am not getting SS yet. I would be glad to give up the claim on the money I paid in if the program would come to an end so it won't bankrupt my children. There is a $56 trillion liability to this program and we have no idea where the money is coming from because the Liberals have already spent the money that the people paid in to cover it.

The government screws up everything it touches and this silly idea of the government managing a retirement fund is no exception.

See what I mean. Cut his not mine. Now you see why I don't like to be called an idiot. I hate being associated with people with broken calculators.

Last edited:
[Q

What is the biggest transfer payment program? Hint: It is over 35% of the budget and mainstream conservatives don't consider it welfare.

Hint two: It isn't national defense.

Hint three: It isn't national offense either.

Stop being an idiot.

Conservatives want to have it both ways. They want lower taxes and higher spending. It would be like Noah trying to make room on the ark. He would ignore the elephants, the hippopotamus and the rhinoceros. Let's get rid of that gerbil and that white mouse. That will make plenty of room.

I am sorry but you are confused about what you think Conservatives think. You must be high on pot today with undecipherable hogwash postings about gerbils and rhinoceros.

Conservatives do want lower taxes. You are not confused about that. You got that part right. Congratulations.

However, Conservatives (not Republicans because they are Democrat Light) DO NOT want higher spending. That is what you are confused about Moon Bat.

If you think they do then you are simply wrong. Confused and wrong.

Try again with a little more intelligent point.

Have you ever heard of Ronald Reagan? He was the greatest conservative leader of all times. Adjusted for inflation there is only one president that beat Reagan at increasing the national debt.

Conservatives don't want low taxes, high spending and higher debt? Maybe I should go smoke what you are smoking. It sounds like you might be more whacked out than me.

[

See what I mean. Cut his not mine. Now you see why I don't like to be called an idiot. I hate being associated with people with broken calculators.

If you are confused about thinking that paying into a fund and then getting some of the money back is welfare then you are an idiot and deserve to be called one.

Real Conservatives never wanted the stupid program to start with.

Liberals are the ones that came up with this ridiculous idea of forcing working people to pay into a retirement fund that was managed by bureaucrats who were elected by special interest groups. That is why the money was spent on other things instead of being in an untouchable trust fund.

I imagine it as deleting 50,000 pages from the Federal Register, eliminating the Department of "Education", asking every department to prepare a real budget

[

If you are confused about thinking that paying into a fund and then getting some of the money back is welfare then you are an idiot and deserve to be called one.

Real Conservatives never wanted the stupid program to start with.

Liberals are the ones that came up with this ridiculous idea of forcing working people to pay into a retirement fund that was managed by bureaucrats who were elected by special interest groups. That is why the money was spent on other things instead of being in an untouchable trust fund.

No matter how many times I see conservatives vehemently defend the government spending money on nongovernmental functions it still cracks me up every time.

[Q

What is the biggest transfer payment program? Hint: It is over 35% of the budget and mainstream conservatives don't consider it welfare.

Stop being an idiot.

Conservatives want to have it both ways. They want lower taxes and higher spending. It would be like Noah trying to make room on the ark. He would ignore the elephants, the hippopotamus and the rhinoceros. Let's get rid of that gerbil and that white mouse. That will make plenty of room.

I am sorry but you are confused about what you think Conservatives think. You must be high on pot today with undecipherable hogwash postings about gerbils and rhinoceros.

Conservatives do want lower taxes. You are not confused about that. You got that part right. Congratulations.

However, Conservatives (not Republicans because they are Democrat Light) DO NOT want higher spending. That is what you are confused about Moon Bat.

Have you ever heard of Ronald Reagan? He was the greatest conservative leader of all times. Adjusted for inflation there is only one president that beat Reagan at increasing the national debt.

Conservatives don't want low taxes, high spending and higher debt? Maybe I should go smoke what you are smoking. It sounds like you might be more whacked out than me.

Ronald Reagan increased the cost of government, increased the debt, increased total taxation and pretty much was a big government Liberal despite all of his rhetoric.

You are confused about this. You need to learn to separate real Conservatives from those that talk a good conservative game but act like Liberals.

I imagine it as deleting 50,000 pages from the Federal Register, eliminating the Department of "Education", asking every department to prepare a real budget

Social security, Medicaid, Medicare and the department of education are four monsters.

At least they have finally done something to remedy Medicaid and Medicare. Too bad it was done by democrats.

[Q

Stop being an idiot.

Ronald Reagan increased the cost of government, increased the debt, increased total taxation and pretty much was a big government Liberal despite all of his rhetoric.

You are confused about this. You need to learn to separate real Conservatives from those that talk a good conservative game but act like Liberals.

Reagan is the symbol of the current conservative movement.

[

No matter how many times I see conservatives vehemently defend the government spending money on nongovernmental functions it still cracks me up every time.

That is because of your Moon Bat confusion in not being able to understand that getting back money you were forced to pay in is not welfare.

Once you get straighten out on that concept then maybe you won't be called an idiot on the internet as much as you are now.

If you think it is welfare then you should be glad to join me in demanding that the government stops all welfare, subsidies, bailouts and entitlements.

[Q

Stop being an idiot.

I know the difference. I'm laughing at the mainstream conservatives that are as liberal as the day is long. Those goobers crack me up and they own the local republican party in my area.

[

That is because of your Moon Bat confusion in not being able to understand that getting back money you were forced to pay in is not welfare.

Once you get straighten out on that concept then maybe you won't be called an idiot on the internet as much as you are now.

If you think it is welfare then you should be glad to join me in demanding that the government stops all welfare, subsidies, bailouts and entitlements.

All! That would include the ones that benefit me. We can't dance and make exceptions all day long.

Everybody supports cutting off the other guy. That isn't an impressive conviction.

Stop being an idiot.

Reagan is the symbol of the current conservative movement.

So what? I can't help if you are confused.

Many Americans are stupid like Jonathan Gruber indicated and don't know their ass from a whole in a ground. It doesn't sound like you are an exception.

Reagan knew how to stimulate the economy and he did that very well. He talked a great Conservative game. However, he also raised taxes, grew the size of government, went in debt and continued with the welfare state. Hell that boy even made tens of millions illegal legal and signed the 1986 Crime bill that included a restriction on Class III weapons. He was a Liberal's wet dream in many regards.

[

All! That would include the ones that benefit me. We can't dance and make exceptions all day long.

Everybody supports cutting off the other guy. That isn't an impressive conviction.

I am willing to give up any claim on benefits that I have accrued and paid for if the program will come to an end.

Are you willing to do the same?

I suspect not because like all Moon Bats you like the idea of the government managing your life for you.

Last edited:
[

Everybody supports cutting off the other guy. That isn't an impress;ive conviction.

I am willing to give up any claim on benefits that I have accrued and paid for if the program will come to an end.

Are you willing to do the same?

I suspect not because like all Moon Bat you like the idea of the government managing your life for you.

I support the end of all transfer payments. I support the end of all non government functions being funded by the government. I support the closing of all military installations abroad which includes embassies. I will continue laughing at people who claim to be conservatives and conveniently defend government spending that specifically benefits them personally. I'm sorry. It's just funny as shit.

Why do you think that I am so attracted to message forums. It is full of lying conservatives that have lied so much that they have convinced themselves. It's funny.

They have no interest in cutting government spending.

You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.
Straw, man.

Impressive. You must have went to college. No conservative is interested in any of these things. I made it all up.

Forum List

Back