Walker: I'd 'absolutely' nuke the filibuster to repeal Obamacare

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Walker will a force to be reckoned with, he habitually kicks the left in the teeth and Obamacare is unpopular. A Walker/Kasich----Kasich/Walker ticket would be a good one

Scott Walker: I'd 'absolutely' nuke the filibuster to repeal Obamacare

Scott Walker on Saturday night said that if it were necessary to repeal President Obama's healthcare law, he would urge Republican senators to use the so-called nuclear option to end the filibuster.

After formal remarks at the Western Conservative Summit, Walker sat down with talk radio host and author Hugh Hewitt for an onstage interview.

"I heard you say Obamacare will be repealed and replaced," Hewitt said. "There are a lot of Republican senators who love the filibuster. Rick Santorum told me you don't need to break the filibuster to repeal Obamacare. But if it's necessary to do so, will you urge your Republican colleagues to invoke the Harry Reid rule that he used last year that he used to break the filibuster to repeal Obamacare root and branch?"

Walker responded: "Yes. Absolutely."
Scott Walker I d absolutely nuke the filibuster to repeal Obamacare WashingtonExaminer.com

Walker/Kasich, not Kasich/Walker. Not that Kasich wouldn't make a good president but Walker has a much better chance and is better prepared to fight the Democrats and their underhanded tactics.

Weeeeeeee! I'd love to see the GOP nominee run on repealing the ACA.

PS. When you don't know which of a pair you'd like to lead the ticket.....you've outed yourself as an imbecile.

Enjoy.

When you can't handle the opposition, silence it altogether!

Walker will a force to be reckoned with, he habitually kicks the left in the teeth and Obamacare is unpopular. A Walker/Kasich----Kasich/Walker ticket would be a good one

Scott Walker on Saturday night said that if it were necessary to repeal President Obama's healthcare law, he would urge Republican senators to use the so-called nuclear option to end the filibuster.

After formal remarks at the Western Conservative Summit, Walker sat down with talk radio host and author Hugh Hewitt for an onstage interview.

"I heard you say Obamacare will be repealed and replaced," Hewitt said. "There are a lot of Republican senators who love the filibuster. Rick Santorum told me you don't need to break the filibuster to repeal Obamacare. But if it's necessary to do so, will you urge your Republican colleagues to invoke the Harry Reid rule that he used last year that he used to break the filibuster to repeal Obamacare root and branch?"

Scott Walker I d absolutely nuke the filibuster to repeal Obamacare WashingtonExaminer.com

Scott Walker is the man. We certainly don't F*ck around here in Wisconsin.

Along with the name Ronald Reagan, Walker has the magical property to make liberal's heads bleed from the ears.

LOL That recall was hilarious, Walker stomped them

I still get a kick out of it. There is much butt hurtedness in Wisconsin to this very day.

I still get a kick out of it. There is much butt hurtedness in Wisconsin to this very day.

Yeah, we know a couple that live in Madison, left loons, she is still wailing over it. I just smile

Yeah, we know a couple that live in Madison, left loons, she is still wailing over it. I just smile

Unbelievable. It was like someone threw a snake in the monkey cage at the zoo. They tried unsuccessfully to recall him, then tried everything they could to find criminal charges. But they failed.

Unbelievable. It was like someone threw a snake in the monkey cage at the zoo. They tried unsuccessfully to recall him, then tried everything they could to find criminal charges. But they failed.

That's why I like him, out of all the candidates he's my first choice.

Since democrats put the nuclear option on the table they have nothing to complain about.

How popular is Walker in Wisconsin?

He's not just "popular". He's Presidential.
scott-walker.jpg
hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg

Pretty amazing just how much the right LOVES tough authoritarians and takes such joy in them harming American citizens.

But the ultimate of amazing is they don't see who and what they are...

Pretty amazing just how much the right LOVES tough authoritarians and takes such joy in them harming American citizens.

But the ultimate of amazing is they don't see who and what they are...

Look who in the hell is talking after we suffered under Obungles

Forum List

Back