Imagine a Conservative takeover of the country

Which group of items do you vote to add to the United States Constitution?

• Allowing prayer in school, banning a federal income tax and banning of sodomy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP if you want to avoid looking like an ignorant dishonest liberal of below average intelligence stop drinking the liberal koolaid.

This is something I discussed with Bonzi. My honesty is irrelevant. I am just curious as to which of these issues are the most pressing and which one(s) don't matter too much.

Since you accuse me of being a liberal I will set the record straight. I am a moderate Republican that has a hard time understanding what my fellow republicans find so intoxicating about focusing on our losses. I am a republican that wants my team to win. I'm tired of watching us lose and then crying about losing. I don't like it and I want the whining to stop. If tea party nut jobs want to cry then this thread is the best place for it.

Which one of these issues can we stop crying about? We can at least shut up about one of them. Am I right?

You know squat about conservatives, your OP is a joke born from liberal lies.

Go away from this thread and don't ever come back.

:crybaby: if you are going to lie about conservatives be prepared to be called out on your lies.

My OP is a question. A question cannot possess the qualities of a lie. You are dodging this discussion. Why not just stay away altogether if you aren't going to contribute to the discussion? It would be way less annoying for both of us.

Which of the four issues presented are least important to you? (That isn't a lie. It is a question.)

[
OP if you want to avoid looking like an ignorant dishonest liberal of below average intelligence stop drinking the liberal koolaid.

What are the four main goals of conservatives in order?

Here is my guess:

1. Ending the income tax.
2. Outlawing abortion.
3. Outlawing sodomy.
4. Allowing Christian prayer in school.

If I am wrong then you should correct me with the true 4 top priorities of conservatives.

Don't let me rule the roost. You should give us the truth or run away like a scared girl. Either is fine with me.

Good grief lib you are WAY off where did you hear this nonsense on MSNBC? At an Obama press conference?

1. Ending the income tax? Whatever I have no idea where you got that one. Why don't you ask the poor in the Democratic party stronghold of Oregon how they feel about their state income tax, the one that rapes the poor for 9% of their earnings starting at just $8,000 of earnings. Ending the income tax is not a conservative cause.

2. Outlawing abortion, a perfect example of liberals lying, dishonesty, and broad brushing. Are you trying to tell us there are no pro life liberals? No pro life Democrats?

3. Outlawing sodomy, I'm not aware of a single law being proposed to do this, its certainly an issue that doesn't have much support and I suspect among those supporters are members of the Democratic party minorities, black and Hispanic Christians so yet again another example of dishonest broad brushing from you!

4. Why do you limit this to the Christian faith and why do you fail to mention there are untold millions of Christians in the Democratic party hmmm?

So there you have it, you have been exposed as just another run of the mill koolaid drinking liberal drone who trolls the internet spreading lies and distortions about conservatives.

This is something I discussed with Bonzi. My honesty is irrelevant. I am just curious as to which of these issues are the most pressing and which one(s) don't matter too much.

Since you accuse me of being a liberal I will set the record straight. I am a moderate Republican that has a hard time understanding what my fellow republicans find so intoxicating about focusing on our losses. I am a republican that wants my team to win. I'm tired of watching us lose and then crying about losing. I don't like it and I want the whining to stop. If tea party nut jobs want to cry then this thread is the best place for it.

Which one of these issues can we stop crying about? We can at least shut up about one of them. Am I right?

Go away from this thread and don't ever come back.

:crybaby: if you are going to lie about conservatives be prepared to be called out on your lies.

My OP is a question. A question cannot possess the qualities of a lie. You are dodging this discussion. Why not just stay away altogether if you aren't going to contribute to the discussion? It would be way less annoying for both of us.

Which of the four issues presented are least important to you? (That isn't a lie. It is a question.)

Your question is packed with lies, dishonestly, and broad brushing.

Good grief lib

I am not a liberal. I am a moderate republican that is sick of my party being ran by a bunch of whining babies that wants to constantly focus on losing.

We should be a party of winners not whiners. We should be a party of winners not losers. You have it all wrong. I am not a liberal. Unlike liberals and Reagan conservatives I do have a brain. I am a true conservative but I shy away from the name because it sounds too much like moron.

Conservative Mantra: Cut my taxes but give me all the government goodies in the world. Just make sure you cut off the other guy's government goodies. PURE LUNACY.

Last edited:
A real Conservative (not the same as Republican) "takeover" would be great for this country with:

Fiscal responsibility

The cessation of killing children on demand for the sake of convenience

Stimulation of capitalism that would produce a booming economy

Ending all welfare, subsidies, bailouts, and entitlements

Reduction in the size of government

Stopping foreign interventionism and foreign welfare

Adhering to the Constitution instead of making it up as you go along

Lower taxes

Restoration of personal liberties

All good stuff

2. Outlawing abortion, a perfect example of liberals lying, dishonesty, and broad brushing. Are you trying to tell us there are no pro life liberals? No pro life Democrats?

2015 was the first Republican convention that hasn't mentioned abortion. Hopefully the whining has stopped on this one. We were losing a lot of women voters just by talking about it. We haven't even changed anything since 1973 but we sure lost a lot of votes.

I hope you are right and this nonsense has come to an end. It wasn't mentioned at all at the Republican Convention in my area.

Would this include all of them even the ones that effect you personally? For example: the biggest welfare program on the books???? or is that one different?????

Good grief lib

I am not a liberal. I am a moderate republican that is sick of my party being ran by a bunch of whining babies that wants to constantly focus on losing.

We should be a party of winners not whiners. We should be a party of winners not losers. You have it all wrong. I am not a liberal. Unlike liberals and Reagan conservatives I do have a brain. I am a true conservative but I shy away from the name because it sounds too much like moron.

Cut my taxes but give me all the government goodies in the world. Just make sure you cut off the other guy's government goodies. PURE LUNACY.

Riiiiiight /sarcasm And the 4 points you asked me to respond to you? Nothing to say? I thought so.

2015 was the first Republican convention that hasn't mentioned abortion. Hopefully the whining has stopped on this one. We were losing a lot of women voters just by talking about it. We haven't even changed anything since 1973 but we sure lost a lot of votes.

I hope you are right and this nonsense has come to an end. It wasn't mentioned at all at the Republican Convention in my area.

First, what's this "we" crap. Second no we are not. Did you miss the election results from the last three elections? The GOP kicked the living shit out of the Democrats.

Good grief lib

Cut my taxes but give me all the government goodies in the world. Just make sure you cut off the other guy's government goodies. PURE LUNACY.

Riiiiiight /sarcasm And the 4 points you asked me to respond to you? Nothing to say? I thought so.

I responded to what you said about abortion. As far as Christans in the democratic party goes, they removed God from their platform by a vote on the floor.

They used their brain instead of using ancient fairy tales to manipulate people.

First, what's this "we" crap. Second no we are not. Did you miss the election results from the last three elections? The GOP kicked the living shit out of the Democrats.

I am a republican. When the party decides to make a big deal about issues that have already been lost then Obama becomes my president too. We are in this together.

Would this include all of them even the ones that effect you personally? For example: the biggest welfare program on the books???? or is that one different?????

As far as I know I don't take any welfare.

The country would be much better off by doing away with all government transfer payments.

The government at all levels needs to be reduced to doing just the minimal necessary things like defense, courts, police etc. This stupid idea of taking money from somebody that earns it and giving it to somebody that doesn't earn it has to stop because it bankrupting our country.

[

What are the four main goals of conservatives in order?

Here is my guess:

1. Ending the income tax.
2. Outlawing abortion.
3. Outlawing sodomy.
4. Allowing Christian prayer in school.

If I am wrong then you should correct me with the true 4 top priorities of conservatives.

Don't let me rule the roost. You should give us the truth or run away like a scared girl. Either is fine with me.

Good grief lib you are WAY off where did you hear this nonsense on MSNBC? At an Obama press conference?

1. Ending the income tax? Whatever I have no idea where you got that one. Why don't you ask the poor in the Democratic party stronghold of Oregon how they feel about their state income tax, the one that rapes the poor for 9% of their earnings starting at just $8,000 of earnings. Ending the income tax is not a conservative cause.

3. Outlawing sodomy, I'm not aware of a single law being proposed to do this, its certainly an issue that doesn't have much support and I suspect among those supporters are members of the Democratic party minorities, black and Hispanic Christians so yet again another example of dishonest broad brushing from you!

4. Why do you limit this to the Christian faith and why do you fail to mention there are untold millions of Christians in the Democratic party hmmm?

So there you have it, you have been exposed as just another run of the mill koolaid drinking liberal drone who trolls the internet spreading lies and distortions about conservatives.

You haven't voted in the poll yet. Do you plan to do that?

As far as I know I don't take any welfare.

The country would be much better off by doing away with all government transfer payments.

The government at all levels needs to be reduced to doing just the minimal necessary things like defense, courts, police etc. This stupid idea of taking money from somebody that earns it and giving it to somebody that doesn't earn it has to stop because it bankrupting our country.

What is the biggest transfer payment program? Hint: It is over 35% of the budget and mainstream conservatives don't consider it welfare.

Hint two: It isn't national defense.

Hint three: It isn't national offense either.

[Q

What is the biggest transfer payment program? Hint: It is over 35% of the budget and mainstream conservatives don't consider it welfare.

Stop being an idiot.

[Q

Stop being an idiot.

Conservatives want to have it both ways. They want lower taxes and higher spending. It would be like Noah trying to make room on the ark. He would ignore the elephants, the hippopotamus and the rhinoceros. Let's get rid of that gerbil and that white mouse. That will make plenty of room.

[Q

Stop being an idiot.

I think you know what it is.

You Moon Bats are always so confused about everything is always hard to decipher your stupidity.

I will decipher it for you.

Social Security

I was wrong. You didn't know what it was. Just like most conservatives, you never look at the budget or you ignore everything it says.

[Q

Stop being an idiot.

Conservatives want to have it both ways. They want lower taxes and higher spending. It would be like Noah trying to make room on the ark. He would ignore the elephants, the hippopotamus and the rhinoceros. Let's get rid of that gerbil and that white mouse. That will make plenty of room.

I am sorry but you are confused about what you think Conservatives think. You must be high on pot today with undecipherable hogwash postings about gerbils and rhinoceros.

Conservatives do want lower taxes. You are not confused about that. You got that part right. Congratulations.

However, Conservatives (not Republicans because they are Democrat Light) DO NOT want higher spending. That is what you are confused about Moon Bat.

If you think they do then you are simply wrong. Confused and wrong.

Try again with a little more intelligent point.

Forum List

Back