I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

The attack on Kayleigh was just %$#(&%@@@
That was unreal.. Even though she was a CNN darling once, and was trashing Trump, but so was Glen Beck and other's. Anyone can have a change of heart, and join the right team finally (go out on the limb), but when the team leader turns on them for political reason's, and cuts that limb off on his converts, then all bets might be off.

Yes is simple, it's binary, you are male or female. Intelligence is recognizing when things actually are simple, you have none
Intelligence is seeing and accepting the world as it really is. And only rarely is it binary.

Intelligence is seeing and accepting the world as it really is. And only rarely is it binary.

This is a platitude that makes you sound informed and enlightened, but is intellectual swill. Maybe worse.

The world is REGULARLY binary.

Living--inanimate
Male-female
Pregnant--not pregnant
Frozen--temperate

This is a platitude that makes you sound informed and enlightened, but is intellectual swill. Maybe worse.

The world is REGULARLY binary.

Living--inanimate
Male-female
Pregnant--not pregnant
Frozen--temperate
Sounds like you have an ideological position and will stick to it regardless of the facts.

Living--inanimate - Where do viruses fit in?

Male-female - Where do the intersex fit in?

Pregnant--not pregnant - One out of four is a failing grade

Frozen--temperate - Where do deserts or rainforests fit in? Terrible example since there is a continuum of climates on Earth.

Sounds like you have an ideological position and will stick to it regardless of the facts.

Living--inanimate - Where do viruses fit in?

Male-female - Where do the intersex fit in?

Pregnant--not pregnant - One out of four is a failing grade

Frozen--temperate - Where do deserts or rainforests fit in? Terrible example since there is a continuum of climates on Earth.

Viruses are living organisms, though of the lowest nature.

Intersex is a birth defect.

You are either pregnant or you are not, regardless of the outcome. Binary.

I am not talking about climate per se, but the temperature at which water freezes. Water is either frozen or it is not. Poorly worded, my bad.

Again nature is full of binary examples.

Viruses are living organisms, though of the lowest nature.

Intersex is a birth defect.

You are either pregnant or you are not, regardless of the outcome. Binary.

I am not talking about climate per se, but the temperature at which water freezes. Water is either frozen or it is not. Poorly worded, my bad.

Again nature is full of binary examples.
Viruses are living organisms, though of the lowest nature. - Actually science generally does not consider them alive but it hardly a simple binary calculation. Same for prions.

Intersex is a birth defect. - So are those with that birth defect, male or female and how do you determine it?

I am not talking about climate per se, but the temperature at which water freezes. Water is either frozen or it is not. Poorly worded, my bad. - Water freezes at various temperatures and pressures. Which is a Slurpee?

Again nature is full of binary examples. - True but I'd bet most things in nature are on some continuum.

Last edited:

You'd have know way of knowing this, but intelligence is about making hard problems simple and solving simple problems. When you were 5 and a baby was born, it was male or female. You were smarter then than you are now

You'd have know way of knowing this, but intelligence is about making hard problems simple and solving simple problems.
I have found that every hard problem has a easy, simple solution that is always wrong.

When you were 5 and a baby was born, it was male or female. You were smarter then than you are now
II no longer operate at the level of a 5 year-old. I may have been smarter then but I'm way more educated and experienced now.

I have found that every hard problem has a easy, simple solution that is always wrong.

Then that isn't intelligence you stupid fuck. God you're an idiot as well as a racist
II no longer operate at the level of a 5 year-old. I may have been smarter then but I'm way more educated and experienced now.

Again, swish!!!!! Not what I meant. You'd know that if you weren't stupid as fuck

But male and female are not, just as many things are not. You are male or female--down to the cellular level.

Democrats always have to take reasonable and throw it out the window. There is nothing wrong with a man who wants to dress up as a woman or even change their physical features, but they still have a man's body. Democrats can't say live and let live, they have to hurt someone. In this case for example female athletes by forcing them to compete with men. There is no reason for it, it's just Democrats want someone (not themselves) to suffer for their positions

Democrats always have to take reasonable and throw it out the window. There is nothing wrong with a man who wants to dress up as a woman or even change their physical features, but they still have a man's body. Democrats can't say live and let live, they have to hurt someone. In this case for example female athletes by forcing them to compete with men. There is no reason for it, it's just Democrats want someone (not themselves) to suffer for their positions
Deut - 22

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

It's not ok.

Deut - 22

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

It's not ok.

I don't care, it doesn't affect me and there is no victim as long as both parties have free choice and are adults. It's between them and God

If you want to wear a skirt over your junk, fine. But you have no right to cheat and use your physical advantage to play sports against women or go into their locker rooms where they are showering and changing

Word
I agree, except for the locker room part. If someone honestly feels they are female, what is the problem? Should we ban lesbians from using the woman's locker rooms?

Forum List

Back