Im worried about the leftwing snowflakes on twitter

Did someone give all you guys notes on this new word you all seem to be using at the same time? i.e. snowflake?

Did someone give all you guys notes on this new word you all seem to be using at the same time? i.e. snowflake?
It's been around for years. You probably haven't heard the expression because you too are a snowflake.
College campus protests: This is the generation that will destroy America

The age of the word snowflake isnt the point...I'm asking did you all get some sort of brain wave instructing you that this is the new word to use all of a sudden?

It's been around for years. You probably haven't heard the expression because you too are a snowflake.

The age of the word snowflake isnt the point...I'm asking did you all get some sort of brain wave instructing you that this is the new word to use all of a sudden?

Sorry bro its.been around, ive used it alot. Nothing new. I dont know about others.

Can we all agree that the word snowflake has "been around" since snowflakes are a thing.

I'm talking about how all you guys start using the same term to describe people in an adult way. When did that happen? Was their a signal? yahoo group?

A blizzard started Tuesday night.
Watching Democrats cry and stare into space in shock was the best TV in decades.
when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

'Tis the season, at least where I live.

Can we all agree that the word snowflake has "been around" since snowflakes are a thing.

I'm talking about how all you guys start using the same term to describe people in an adult way. When did that happen? Was their a signal? yahoo group?

You people are running around telling everyone how fearful you are over losing an election. Good thing the nation doesn't rely on you for defense what a bunch of cry babies.

Probably an article on Breitbart this morning.

Now petunia, don't you get all out of sorts. Was there some sort of brain wave for "alt right". Fun aint it. We could do this all day.

Yeah, because the left doesn't gang bang words either, right? STFU

Now petunia, don't you get all out of sorts. Was there some sort of brain wave for "alt right". Fun aint it. We could do this all day.

Brain wave? No, Steve Bannon coined the phrase :dunno:

Forum List

Back