Im worried about the leftwing snowflakes on twitter

Whitie House staff at the Trump meeting:
upload_2016-11-11_12-17-13.png

Can we all agree that the word snowflake has "been around" since snowflakes are a thing.

I'm talking about how all you guys start using the same term to describe people in an adult way. When did that happen? Was their a signal? yahoo group?
Yeah, because the left doesn't gang bang words either, right? STFU

I guess but all on the same day or week seems weird. Is that your defense? Because its not a good one unless you are saying you're just like those people which I would agree I guess

Can we all agree that the word snowflake has "been around" since snowflakes are a thing.

I'm talking about how all you guys start using the same term to describe people in an adult way. When did that happen? Was their a signal? yahoo group?

I guess but all on the same day or week seems weird. Is that your defense? Because its not a good one unless you are saying you're just like those people which I would agree I guess

The only thing you need to know is that the political book on the Clintons is closed. Thank God.

I've been using the term for a long time, buttercup.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/14620778/

It's just that the snowflakes are more in evidence right now. You know, rioting, smashing stuff, wailing in public.

Cool story snowflake....

Forum List

Back