I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

It was the literary agents fault for not fact checking what Obama told her. We have all learned that lesson.

The woman who edited the pamphlet was quite clear that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

In fact, no one has ever claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

Birthers are funny

Not ha ha funny but retarded funny

Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.
Read more at Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate
What birth certificate?

Trump has men on the ground in Hawaii working on that.

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.
What birth certificate?

I am really kinda sick of the BC stuff. OK I got it, he was born on a UFO with Bigfoot as his father at an secret undersea base.

Did Obama ever actually live in Kenya? Other then for visits to his home country?

Doesn't it sound silly him claiming to be a Kenyan-American president? Since the argument for his eligibility centers on his Mother being American. Would that alone not make him just American? Considering too that his Kenyan Father pretty much abandoned him at a very young age, which was a bad thing.
So, calling Reagan or Kennedy "Irish American" is also silly?

He did not.

"The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
A New York Timesarticle about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, identified his birthplace as Hawaii."
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Did Obama ever actually live in Kenya? Other then for visits to his home country?

Doesn't it sound silly him claiming to be a Kenyan-American president? Since the argument for his eligibility centers on his Mother being American. Would that alone not make him just American? Considering too that his Kenyan Father pretty much abandoned him at a very young age, which was a bad thing.

Call him whatever you want, he did not call himself Irish-American that I know of. And Nancy didn't say Ireland was his home country, as I know of. Nor did either of them put up the sign.

He did not.

"The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
A New York Timesarticle about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, identified his birthplace as Hawaii."
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

What would you expect her to say? Notice she didn't say how she got the impression that he was born in Kenya. Neither was she fired to admitting to not being very good at her job. It is BS, they all knew, get over it he isn't going to get impeached.

It was the literary agents fault for not fact checking what Obama told her. We have all learned that lesson.

The woman who edited the pamphlet was quite clear that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

What we have is her saying something that is quite different then what we can see and touch. If Obama didn't tell her then she is a bald faced liar who isn't very good at her job. It only became a "mistake" when Obama decided to run for President.

Call him whatever you want, he did not call himself Irish-American that I know of. And Nancy didn't say Ireland was his home country, as I know of. Nor did either of them put up the sign.

Address Before a Joint Session of the Irish National Parliament
June 4, 1984

I am fully cognizant of the great honor that has been done me by your invitation for me to speak here. [Applause] Thank you.
And I can't help but say, I wonder if there is an awareness in some that there are countries in the world today where representatives would not have been able to speak as they have here. [After he was introduced by Prime Minister Garret FitzGerald, three members of Parliament protested the President's presence and left the room.]

When I stepped off Air Force One at Shannon a few days ago and saw Ireland, beautiful and green, and felt again the warmth of her people, something deep inside began to stir.

Who knows but that scientists will someday explain the complex genetic process by which generations seem to transfer across time and even oceans their fondest memories. Until they do, I will have to rely on President Lincoln's words about the ``mystic chords of memory'' -- and say to you that during the past few days at every stop here in your country, those chords have been gently and movingly struck. So, I hope you won't think it too bold of me to say that my feelings here this morning can best be summarized by the words ``home -- home again.''

Now, I know some of us Irish Americans tend to get carried away with our ancestral past and want very much to impress our relatives here with how well we've done in the New World. Many of us aren't back in Ireland 5 minutes before, as the American song has it, we're looking to shake the hand of Uncle Mike and kiss the girl we used to swing down by the garden gate. [Laughter]
So, yes he called himself an Irish American and yes he referred to Ireland as home.

Obama did not tell her, you fucking moron. She said it was her error.

Interview with Obama

Literary agent: "Ok Mr. Obama where in the US were you born?
Obama: "Some where in Hawaii"
Literary agent: "OK, Kenya, very good for book sales."
Obama: "Ok, if you say so, but be sure to that everyone knows I didn't tell you that."

What birth certificate?

I am really kinda sick of the BC stuff. OK I got it, he was born on a UFO with Bigfoot as his father at an secret undersea base.
When liberals hit with facts resort to bullshit comebacks you know you got something.

What we have is her saying something that is quite different then what we can see and touch. If Obama didn't tell her then she is a bald faced liar who isn't very good at her job. It only became a "mistake" when Obama decided to run for President.

Ronald Reagan speaking to the Irish Parliament in 1984:
"When I stepped off Air Force One at Shannon a few days ago and saw Ireland, beautiful and green, and felt again the warmth of her people, something deep inside began to stir.

Who knows but that scientists will someday explain the complex genetic process by which generations seem to transfer across time and even oceans their fondest memories. Until they do, I will have to rely on President Lincoln's words about the ``mystic chords of memory'' -- and say to you that during the past few days at every stop here in your country, those chords have been gently and movingly struck. So, I hope you won't think it too bold of me to say that my feelings here this morning can best be summarized by the words ``home -- home again.''

Now, I know some of us Irish Americans tend to get carried away with our ancestral past and want very much to impress our relatives here with how well we've done in the New World. Many of us aren't back in Ireland 5 minutes before, as the American song has it, we're looking to shake the hand of Uncle Mike and kiss the girl we used to swing down by the garden gate. [Laughter]"

What we have is her saying something that is quite different then what we can see and touch.

What we have is the world's leading authority on that pamphlet telling us what happened. And you ignoring her and making up your own narrative, citing yourself.

What we don't have is a reason to give a shit about whatever nonsense you make up. As you have no idea what you're talking about. Nor does your narrative make the slightest sense. As both before and after this obscure fact checking error, Obama's place of birth was cited as Hawaii.

Your story is silly. You can't back it up with any evidence. And you're refuted by the world's leading authority on the pamphlet; the woman that edited it herself.

Are you starting to see why birthers are a national laughing stock? And should be?

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

Read more at Obama I m the 1st Kenyan-American president

AMAZING..., isn't it ? ! ? ! ? ! ?, first time he ever spoke the truth.
And Kennedy and Reagan were Irish-American Presidents. Your point?

Well Kennedy and Reagan both met the eligibility requirements for the office; Obama, not so much

I guess that is wrong since he is finishing his second term....

Ronald Reagan speaking to the Irish Parliament in 1984:
"When I stepped off Air Force One at Shannon a few days ago and saw Ireland, beautiful and green, and felt again the warmth of her people, something deep inside began to stir.

Now, I know some of us Irish Americans tend to get carried away with our ancestral past and want very much to impress our relatives here with how well we've done in the New World. Many of us aren't back in Ireland 5 minutes before, as the American song has it, we're looking to shake the hand of Uncle Mike and kiss the girl we used to swing down by the garden gate. [Laughter]"

You seem to be under some sort of misconception that it bothers me that Obama said he was a Kenyan-President? He is just admitting to the truth.

Forum List

Back