I'm surprised no one has come up with the smoking gun in the new emails...

The left tards are in full panic mode.. They are ignoring the facts as they come out and going full tilt personal in their attacks.

No one on the left is panicking. We're well aware that this is the right throwing everything including the kitchen sink at Clinton, but you still have nothing.

And it's very possible that Comey has violated the Hatch Act. A complaint has been filed and we'll see what happens there.

Hatch Act?? Absolute nonsense.

The Hatch Act applies to acts such as bribery in order to influence political contributions and activities.

"It forbade officials paid with federal funds from using promises of jobs, promotion, financial assistance, contracts, or any other benefit to coerce campaign contributions or political support. "

The only one guilty of that is Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton, and the selling of access while Secretary of State .... the Dems do NOT want to open THAT can of worms.

Do you suppose they'll install an Oval Cell in the federal prison ... cuz, honey, your candidate is going down.

I suspect Ms. Abedin was keeping a Pearl Harbor file by forwarding Mr. Wiener particularly incriminating e-mails in case she was thrown under the bus by Hillary at some point in the future. Hillary Indictments coming.

during the first round in the emails

the report shows huma was forwarding classified emails from the clinton server

to her private yahoo accounts

it is quite possible she was setting up a black mail file
Or a life insurance policy file.. Given how people seem to die around the Clinton.. Always a suicide with two shots to the back of the head..

that sure is another possibility as well

or she could have been passing them on to other countries

see those are the types of issues that arise

when a group of people dont have to be accountable to anyone

You're a Repug because you don't care about facts. That's why you are a Repug. Your lame replies are all you got after you've realized you lost the debate.

I don't have to say shit about how I'm smarter than you. You already know it because I just blew you out of the water countless times regarding your factual inaccuracies.

You're prancing and declaring your victory because you know it does have to be said ...

And you consider Kerry winning in 04 a "fact?" And you think a libertarian would recognize that? I've never known a libertarian who thought Kerry won in 04. Even Democrats don't claim that. You're so lost in partisan hackery you can't see the light of day

Yep, it's a fact that Kerry won the 2004 election. The exit polls do not lie. Even Fox News stated at 8 pm on election night 2004 that Kerry was going to win, based on the exit poll results. Most Democrats in Congress know Kerry really won, but they will never publically admit this. Elected Democratic officials are not going to publically admit this because they don't want to undermine our election process, unlike irresponsible and dangerous hacks like Donald Trump. I'm not an elected official, so I don't have to worry about this. Academics like Steve Freeman don't have to worry about this, either.

As for the corporate "liberal" media, they will never publically state this, either. The corporate media will occasionally rock the boat, but they will never declare that the ship is sinking. If the media proclaims that Kerry really did win the 2004 election, then that means the ship is sinking. Rolling Stone is the only major national publication that had the balls to publish the truth about Kerry winning the 2004 election.

So basically counting votes is the worst way to decide an election. Democrat Supreme Courts are better, Democrat Election Commissions are better, and statistical models are better. Counting them, what a stupid way to decide!

You're an American before you're a Democrat. LOL. And I don't agree with you, so I can't be a libertarian. Tell me how smart you again, that was funny ...

Yep, that's exactly what I said, dipshit. You got no game, no facts, no intellect, just lame sarcasm. I'm done.

No facts? From the guy who says Kerry won the 2004 election because exit polls were right and counting the votes was wrong? Classic

Yep, no facts -- we can argue about exit polls all day, but you're flat-out wrong about Florida in 2000 on several fronts. There was NEVER a full recount. But you don't have the intellectual honesty to admit this because you are a Repug pretending that you are open-minded and "above the fray", like all full-of-shit libertarians.

Most libertarians are libertarians for one simple reason -- they are intellectually lazy and they don't know much, so it's just much easier for them to say "both sides are equally bad". No, both sides are not equally bad, the Republican Party is much worse. Trump and Repugs in general are racist fascists and dangerous to our democracy. But continue to stick to your lame-ass pretend libertarian principles, dumb ass.

What was missing from Comey's 11 minute rant spelling out exactly all the felonies that the Beasty had done, and the phony reason he could not send up an indictment?

At the time we had mentioned it in several threads in here, but it went nowhere. Since we know that Huma sent many emails between her and Hellery back to her apartment and the shared computer with Carlos Danger, to work on from home. it's only obvious, that some. if not many of those emails spelled out in no uncertain terms that the "INTENT" of having a private server was discussed and the problem, such as ditching the 33,000 emails was the answer.

Check out this Comey video where he says he could not establish intent!!!...I believe he now has that evidence!

Comey: No evidence that Clinton acted with 'necessary criminal intent' - Politico
Politico › blogs › 2016/07 › james-come...
Jul 7, 2016 - FBI Director James Comey declined to comment on Hillary Clinton's assertion that she did not ..
Holy Amazing Carnac, Batman.

You're prancing and declaring your victory because you know it does have to be said ...

And you consider Kerry winning in 04 a "fact?" And you think a libertarian would recognize that? I've never known a libertarian who thought Kerry won in 04. Even Democrats don't claim that. You're so lost in partisan hackery you can't see the light of day

Yep, it's a fact that Kerry won the 2004 election. The exit polls do not lie. Even Fox News stated at 8 pm on election night 2004 that Kerry was going to win, based on the exit poll results. Most Democrats in Congress know Kerry really won, but they will never publically admit this. Elected Democratic officials are not going to publically admit this because they don't want to undermine our election process, unlike irresponsible and dangerous hacks like Donald Trump. I'm not an elected official, so I don't have to worry about this. Academics like Steve Freeman don't have to worry about this, either.

As for the corporate "liberal" media, they will never publically state this, either. The corporate media will occasionally rock the boat, but they will never declare that the ship is sinking. If the media proclaims that Kerry really did win the 2004 election, then that means the ship is sinking. Rolling Stone is the only major national publication that had the balls to publish the truth about Kerry winning the 2004 election.

So basically counting votes is the worst way to decide an election. Democrat Supreme Courts are better, Democrat Election Commissions are better, and statistical models are better. Counting them, what a stupid way to decide!

You're an American before you're a Democrat. LOL. And I don't agree with you, so I can't be a libertarian. Tell me how smart you again, that was funny ...

Yep, that's exactly what I said, dipshit. You got no game, no facts, no intellect, just lame sarcasm. I'm done.

No facts? From the guy who says Kerry won the 2004 election because exit polls were right and counting the votes was wrong? Classic

Yep, no facts -- we can argue about exit polls all day, but you're flat-out wrong about Florida in 2000 on several fronts. There was NEVER a full recount. But you don't have the intellectual honesty to admit this because you are a Repug pretending that you are open-minded and "above the fray", like all full-of-shit libertarians.

Most libertarians are libertarians for one simple reason -- they are intellectually lazy and they don't know much, so it's just much easier for them to say "both sides are equally bad". No, both sides are not equally bad, the Republican Party is much worse. Trump and Repugs in general are racist fascists and dangerous to our democracy. But continue to stick to your lame-ass pretend libertarian principles, dumb ass.

There was a full recount. It was conducted the proper way, with unbiased machines

Forum List

Back