I'm surprised no one has come up with the smoking gun in the new emails...

... and Hillary voted for ...

And your point is???? If Gore was President (and should have been, since he won the 2000 election), the war would never have happened. Hillary did not prosecute the war and did not make the horrible executive decisions that Bush and Cheney made. Even your hero Trump is smart enough to know that Bush and Cheney deserve the vast majority of the blame for Iraq.

My point is the war is supposedly such a thing to you, yet you're voting for the only candidate in the election who authorized it. You're a liar, it's just a lame political attack to you.

And how did Gore win? He lost every recount, including the media recount. You're just assuming the four liberal counties would have successfully stolen it?

Yes, she voted for the war and she fucked up. I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter and Clinton definitely isn't my first choice. However, it's pathetic how you dishonest Repugs try to equate her mistake voting for the war with the horrible executive decisions made by Bush and Cheney. There is no comparison between Bush's mistakes and Clinton's mistakes when it comes to Iraq.

You Repugs own the horrible legacy of the Iraq War so quit being little pussies about it and just admit it, like Trump has.

A full recount of Florida was never completed in 2000 because the 5 Republican justices on the Supreme Court stopped the FL recount. This is a historical fact. To this day, a full recount of Florida has never taken place. Gore graciously conceeded because he put his country before himself. Unfortunately, we ended up saddled with Bush, the worst President in history, because of this.

I'm not a Republican, moron. I'm a libertarian.

Wrong as well that it was stopped by 5 Republicans, the vote to stop the recount was 7-2. The 5-4 vote was whether to allow the Florida court to ignore Florida law or not

And wrong again:

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election

And you keep saying Gore won, what is that based on? There is no objective standard he won.

And your article proves nothing. Did you even read it?? The article admits that BDO Seidman did not conduct a full recount of the entire state. It only recounted 60,000 ballots.

You Democrats made damn sure that the absentee Military vote in Florida was disqualified. You also should have made voting much easier. Finally, Gore should have won his home State of Tennessee.

And your point is???? If Gore was President (and should have been, since he won the 2000 election), the war would never have happened. Hillary did not prosecute the war and did not make the horrible executive decisions that Bush and Cheney made. Even your hero Trump is smart enough to know that Bush and Cheney deserve the vast majority of the blame for Iraq.

My point is the war is supposedly such a thing to you, yet you're voting for the only candidate in the election who authorized it. You're a liar, it's just a lame political attack to you.

And how did Gore win? He lost every recount, including the media recount. You're just assuming the four liberal counties would have successfully stolen it?

Yes, she voted for the war and she fucked up. I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter and Clinton definitely isn't my first choice. However, it's pathetic how you dishonest Repugs try to equate her mistake voting for the war with the horrible executive decisions made by Bush and Cheney. There is no comparison between Bush's mistakes and Clinton's mistakes when it comes to Iraq.

You Repugs own the horrible legacy of the Iraq War so quit being little pussies about it and just admit it, like Trump has.

A full recount of Florida was never completed in 2000 because the 5 Republican justices on the Supreme Court stopped the FL recount. This is a historical fact. To this day, a full recount of Florida has never taken place. Gore graciously conceeded because he put his country before himself. Unfortunately, we ended up saddled with Bush, the worst President in history, because of this.

Wrong as well that it was stopped by 5 Republicans, the vote to stop the recount was 7-2. The 5-4 vote was whether to allow the Florida court to ignore Florida law or not

And wrong again:

And you keep saying Gore won, what is that based on? There is no objective standard he won.

And your article proves nothing. Did you even read it?? The article admits that BDO Seidman did not conduct a full recount of the entire state. It only recounted 60,000 ballots.

You Democrats made damn sure that the absentee Military vote in Florida was disqualified. You also should have made voting much easier. Finally, Gore should have won his home State of Tennessee.

They also tried to get 15K votes in each of two Republican counties tossed out on technicalities

it's only obvious, that some. if not many of those emails spelled out in no uncertain terms that the "INTENT" of having a private server was discussed and the problem, such as ditching the 33,000 emails was the answer.

It would be obvious only to people who've seen the content of the emails -- both the "new" ones and the ones from the earlier phase of the FBI's investigation. Have you seen the emails? I have not. Dir. Comey stated last Friday that he too, as of then, had not. Perhaps Mrs. Clinton, Huma Abedin or her estranged spouse are close confidants of yours and that is why it's obvious to you?

i dont believe comey is simply acting on a gut feeling

pretty sure he knows what is on them and what type of emails they are

--LOL

Obviously, you alone are in control of what you believe. You could, if you so desire, believe Martians are attacking or that the Earth is but some 6K - 12K years old and all the evidence to the contrary was conjured to make us think that it's billions of years old. Believing something does not make it so.

Red:
Well, the man says he does not yet now what's in the emails; thus I think we are obligated to take the man at his word. Have you any credible reason to not take him at his word? The man did attest to Congress that he'd taken steps to allow FBI investigators to review the emails, which suggests they haven't even obtained them. (click the link)

Letter to FBI Employees:

161028221834-james-comey-letter-exlarge-169.jpg

And wrong again:

They also tried to get 15K votes in each of two Republican counties tossed out on technicalities

And they wonder why they struggle in their relationship with the Military

it's only obvious, that some. if not many of those emails spelled out in no uncertain terms that the "INTENT" of having a private server was discussed and the problem, such as ditching the 33,000 emails was the answer.

It would be obvious only to people who've seen the content of the emails -- both the "new" ones and the ones from the earlier phase of the FBI's investigation. Have you seen the emails? I have not. Dir. Comey stated last Friday that he too, as of then, had not. Perhaps Mrs. Clinton, Huma Abedin or her estranged spouse are close confidants of yours and that is why it's obvious to you?

--LOL

Obviously, you alone are in control of what you believe. You could, if you so desire, believe Martians are attacking or that the Earth is but some 6K - 12K years old and all the evidence to the contrary was conjured to make us think that it's billions of years old. Believing something does not make it so.

Red:
Well, the man says he does not yet now what's in the emails; thus I think we are obligated to take the man at his word. Have you any credible reason to not take him at his word? The man did attest to Congress that he'd taken steps to allow FBI investigators to review the emails, which suggests they haven't even obtained them. (click the link)

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

Anthony is a cooperating witness

no need for a warrant

comeys staff already has a good idea whats in em

you are filing yourself full of wishful thinking on this one

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:
I'd be more than willing to accept that as so if you'll but show me some objective evidence that your claim is factually true. Are you claiming to be part of Dir. Comey's staff? Are you asserting that you are part of Ms. Abedin's staff or circle of close associates? I can see very well that you believe what you've written, but I see you've continued to refrain from sharing anything credible that indicates what belief is based on anything other than your merely wanting to believe it, for whatever reason(s) you may want to believe it. The fact that you believe your claim does not make it so that "Comeys [sic] staff already has a good idea whats [sic] in em."

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:
I'd be more than willing to accept that as so if you'll but show me some objective evidence that your claim is factually true. Are you claiming to be part of Dir. Comey's staff? Are you asserting that you are part of Ms. Abedin's staff or circle of close associates? I can see very well that you believe what you've written, but I see you've continued to refrain from sharing anything credible that indicates what belief is based on anything other than your merely wanting to believe it, for whatever reason(s) you may want to believe it. The fact that you believe your claim does not make it so that "Comeys [sic] staff already has a good idea whats [sic] in em."

of course they do they have been reading them for a month or so

they never needed a warrant since wiener is cooperating

--LOL

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

Red:
I'd be more than willing to accept that as so if you'll but show me some objective evidence that your claim is factually true. So far, you've now multiple times made substantively the same assertion and still not once provided even the barest shred of evidence that your assertion is true. Saying it more often will not make it any more so.

Perhaps you're Roman Catholic and therefore buy into the idea that ten Hail Marys gets the job done more so than just one?

What was missing from Comey's 11 minute rant spelling out exactly all the felonies that the Beasty had done, and the phony reason he could not send up an indictment?

At the time we had mentioned it in several threads in here, but it went nowhere. Since we know that Huma sent many emails between her and Hellery back to her apartment and the shared computer with Carlos Danger, to work on from home. it's only obvious, that some. if not many of those emails spelled out in no uncertain terms that the "INTENT" of having a private server was discussed and the problem, such as ditching the 33,000 emails was the answer.

Check out this Comey video where he says he could not establish intent!!!...I believe he now has that evidence!

Comey: No evidence that Clinton acted with 'necessary criminal intent' - Politico
Politico › blogs › 2016/07 › james-come...
Jul 7, 2016 - FBI Director James Comey declined to comment on Hillary Clinton's assertion that she did not ..

The FBI doesn't indict.

What was missing from Comey's 11 minute rant spelling out exactly all the felonies that the Beasty had done, and the phony reason he could not send up an indictment?

At the time we had mentioned it in several threads in here, but it went nowhere. Since we know that Huma sent many emails between her and Hellery back to her apartment and the shared computer with Carlos Danger, to work on from home. it's only obvious, that some. if not many of those emails spelled out in no uncertain terms that the "INTENT" of having a private server was discussed and the problem, such as ditching the 33,000 emails was the answer.

Check out this Comey video where he says he could not establish intent!!!...I believe he now has that evidence!

Comey: No evidence that Clinton acted with 'necessary criminal intent' - Politico
Politico › blogs › 2016/07 › james-come...
Jul 7, 2016 - FBI Director James Comey declined to comment on Hillary Clinton's assertion that she did not ..

The FBI doesn't indict.

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

So the FBI lied when they said they weren't reading them?

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

Red:
I'd be more than willing to accept that as so if you'll but show me some objective evidence that your claim is factually true. So far, you've now multiple times made substantively the same assertion and still not once provided even the barest shred of evidence that your assertion is true. Saying it more often will not make it any more so.

Perhaps you're Roman Catholic and therefore buy into the idea that ten Hail Marys gets the job done more so than just one?

i dont give a rats ass if you accept it or not

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

who said that retard

just how the fuck would they know it if they havent been looking at them

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL
You really have no fucking clue about that of which you speak...

FBI Obtains Warrant for Newly Discovered Emails in Clinton Probe — as Reid Accuses Comey of Hatch Act Violation

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

FBI Obtains Warrant for Newly Discovered Emails in Clinton Probe — as Reid Accuses Comey of Hatch Act Violation

another retard

they need a warrant for her devices which they already seized

anthony is cooperating with his devices

so blow it out your ass

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

The WSJ now reports that what the FBI have come upon is metadata, not the email content itself. So I fully accept that the FBI's claim to have not yet read the emails.

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

who said that retard

just how the fuck would they know it if they havent been looking at them
They don't know. That's why Comey said, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant..."

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

another retard

so blow it out your ass

I'm not the retard. I am the one who's read what people have said and who realizes I have no credible basis for disbelieving what they said.

You are the retard. You are the one who's made a claim several times, not once supporting it with a single piece of objective information

I'm not the one who's said you are wrong. I'm the one who's asked you to prove that you are right. Apparently you cannot.

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

another retard

so blow it out your ass
You could have simply read the link I posted rather than leap to erroneous conclusions which only further expose how stupid you are...

The FBI already had a warrant to search Weiner's laptop, but that only applied to evidence of his allegedly illicit communications with an underage girl.

--LOL

Red:

Letter to FBI Employees:

so what

no need for a warrant

Red:

--LOL

You dumb fucking leftist, Reid lied about Romney, admitted it, and never apologized, instead he said, "We won, didn't we?"....He's just like you a lying, sorry dirtbag

Forum List

Back