I'm surprised no one has come up with the smoking gun in the new emails...

It would be obvious only to people who've seen the content of the emails -- both the "new" ones and the ones from the earlier phase of the FBI's investigation. Have you seen the emails? I have not. Dir. Comey stated last Friday that he too, as of then, had not. Perhaps Mrs. Clinton, Huma Abedin or her estranged spouse are close confidants of yours and that is why it's obvious to you?

Well I have. I have them kept out under my porch in a hermetically sealed jar. All I have to do is put the envelope to my forehead and wallah! I know the contents!

iu

signed,

the Great Carnack.

Seriously, some of the investigating FBI agents have read a few of the emails and so their claim that they have something of import.

But then maybe they were led to the pot of gold by Anonymous?

jhowAMk.gif

I suspect Ms. Abedin was keeping a Pearl Harbor file by forwarding Mr. Wiener particularly incriminating e-mails in case she was thrown under the bus by Hillary at some point in the future. Hillary Indictments coming.

during the first round in the emails

the report shows huma was forwarding classified emails from the clinton server

to her private yahoo accounts

it is quite possible she was setting up a black mail file
That has to be the file now being reported called ' Life Insurance'.

Computer file found marked "Life Insurance". #Corruption?

very well could be

in a foia request she sent thousands of them to unsecured servers

many are classified

which begs another question why did she have access to classified information

why did the fbi overlook all this the certainly had the knowledge back then

it's only obvious, that some. if not many of those emails spelled out in no uncertain terms that the "INTENT" of having a private server was discussed and the problem, such as ditching the 33,000 emails was the answer.

It would be obvious only to people who've seen the content of the emails -- both the "new" ones and the ones from the earlier phase of the FBI's investigation. Have you seen the emails? I have not. Dir. Comey stated last Friday that he too, as of then, had not. Perhaps Mrs. Clinton, Huma Abedin or her estranged spouse are close confidants of yours and that is why it's obvious to you?

i dont believe comey is simply acting on a gut feeling

pretty sure he knows what is on them and what type of emails they are

--LOL

Blah, blah, blah...no one gives a shit except for mentally disturbed Repug dipshits such as yourself. It's sad how much time you've wasted on this email fiasco because of your hatred and obsession with Hillary and liberals in general.

After Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are finally prosecuted for getting over 4,000 brave American soldiers killed in Iraq based on lies about WMDs, then we can discuss Hillary's stupid ass emails. Until then, shove this meaningless crap up your ass.

Nahhh ... you're right.

Who could possibly care that the new president is an enfeebled criminal who intentionally put US secrets at risk, sold access to her office, and continuously lied to the American people?

I would say no one but you mentally disturbed Repugs care. Just like you all didn't care about Bush's far worse crimes...

And there's one inconvenient fact that you deranged fuck holes will obviously continue to ignore -- Hillary has not been charged with a crime, despite countless Congressional Benghazi investigations and an FBI investigation of her emails.

But by all means -- continue to stand in the middle of the road, waving your fists at all the passing cars. It's sad to watch, but entertaining nonetheless.

How are you charged with a crime when the DoJ and the president are part of the crimes. you fucking anti-American fagot, cock sucking maggot!

Who ran the Benghazi investigations, you feeble-minded fuck??? I'll give you a hint -- it was the worthless Repugs in Congress. And they couldn't come up with shit to charge Hillary with, despite wasting millions of tax payer dollars on investigations.

You got nothing except your mental illness and your racism, goober. Fuck off.

Know what faggot. cock suckers. I have to agree with you as I don'tv tell lies...the feckless Republicans in Congress couldn't indict a ham sandwich. much less prosecute that c*nt for her murder, or force an indictment of the lying bitch even when Comey spelled out at least 8 felonies she did while testifying before the FBI.. these are part of the reasons why we need Trump in power, he can't be bought!

And asshole licker, you complained about Bush killing 4000 men in Iraq but say nothing about An estimated 75 percent of the all U.S. military deaths and about 90 percent of the injuries linked to the ongoing war in Afghanistan have occurred under President Obama's watch. So suck my cock you fairy ,fruit cake subversive, piece of fecal matter!

Obama did not lie about WMD in Afghanistan, nor did he start the war in Afghanistan. Obviously, you're intellectually dishonest or simply too stupid to understand that Bush's egregious foreign policy decisions and war crimes are MUCH worse than anything Obama or Clinton have EVER done. Instead, you want to waste all your time whining about a bunch of emails that pale in comparison to the horrible shit that Bush and Cheney did.

Nahhh ... you're right.

Who could possibly care that the new president is an enfeebled criminal who intentionally put US secrets at risk, sold access to her office, and continuously lied to the American people?

I would say no one but you mentally disturbed Repugs care. Just like you all didn't care about Bush's far worse crimes...

And there's one inconvenient fact that you deranged fuck holes will obviously continue to ignore -- Hillary has not been charged with a crime, despite countless Congressional Benghazi investigations and an FBI investigation of her emails.

But by all means -- continue to stand in the middle of the road, waving your fists at all the passing cars. It's sad to watch, but entertaining nonetheless.

How are you charged with a crime when the DoJ and the president are part of the crimes. you fucking anti-American fagot, cock sucking maggot!

Who ran the Benghazi investigations, you feeble-minded fuck??? I'll give you a hint -- it was the worthless Repugs in Congress. And they couldn't come up with shit to charge Hillary with, despite wasting millions of tax payer dollars on investigations.

Know what faggot. cock suckers. I have to agree with you as I don'tv tell lies...the feckless Republicans in Congress couldn't indict a ham sandwich. much less prosecute that c*nt for her murder, or force an indictment of the lying bitch even when Comey spelled out at least 8 felonies she did while testifying before the FBI.. these are part of the reasons why we need Trump in power, he can't be bought!

And asshole licker, you complained about Bush killing 4000 men in Iraq but say nothing about An estimated 75 percent of the all U.S. military deaths and about 90 percent of the injuries linked to the ongoing war in Afghanistan have occurred under President Obama's watch. So suck my cock you fairy ,fruit cake subversive, piece of fecal matter!

Obama did not lie about WMD in Afghanistan, nor did he start the war in Afghanistan. Obviously, you're intellectually dishonest or simply too stupid to understand that Bush's egregious foreign policy decisions and war crimes are MUCH worse than anything Obama or Clinton have EVER done. Instead, you want to waste all your time whining about a bunch of emails that pale in comparison to the horrible shit that Bush and Cheney did.

... and Hillary voted for ...

And your point is???? If Gore was President (and should have been, since he won the 2000 election), the war would never have happened. Hillary did not prosecute the war and did not make the horrible executive decisions that Bush and Cheney made. Even your hero Trump is smart enough to know that Bush and Cheney deserve the vast majority of the blame for Iraq.

And your point is???? If Gore was President (and should have been, since he won the 2000 election), the war would never have happened. Hillary did not prosecute the war and did not make the horrible executive decisions that Bush and Cheney made. Even your hero Trump is smart enough to know that Bush and Cheney deserve the vast majority of the blame for Iraq.

My point is the war is supposedly such a thing to you, yet you're voting for the only candidate in the election who authorized it. You're a liar, it's just a lame political attack to you.

And how did Gore win? He lost every recount, including the media recount. You're just assuming the four liberal counties would have successfully stolen it?

My point is the war is supposedly such a thing to you, yet you're voting for the only candidate in the election who authorized it. You're a liar, it's just a lame political attack to you.

And how did Gore win? He lost every recount, including the media recount. You're just assuming the four liberal counties would have successfully stolen it?

Yes, she voted for the war and she fucked up. I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter and Clinton definitely isn't my first choice. However, it's pathetic how you dishonest Repugs try to equate her mistake voting for the war with the horrible executive decisions made by Bush and Cheney. There is no comparison between Bush's mistakes and Clinton's mistakes when it comes to Iraq.

You Repugs own the horrible legacy of the Iraq War so quit being little pussies about it and just admit it, like Trump has.

A full recount of Florida was never completed in 2000 because the 5 Republican justices on the Supreme Court stopped the FL recount. This is a historical fact. To this day, a full recount of Florida has never taken place. Gore graciously conceeded because he put his country before himself. Unfortunately, we ended up saddled with Bush, the worst President in history, because of this.

Yeah, the war is a "thing" for me, why isn't for you Repug fucks?? Over 4,000 American soldiers were killed based on a lie about WMD. Yet, you traitorous Repugs waste all your time whining about Clinton's emails because you obviously don't give a shit about this country and what really matters.

What was missing from Comey's 11 minute rant spelling out exactly all the felonies that the Beasty had done, and the phony reason he could not send up an indictment?

At the time we had mentioned it in several threads in here, but it went nowhere. Since we know that Huma sent many emails between her and Hellery back to her apartment and the shared computer with Carlos Danger, to work on from home. it's only obvious, that some. if not many of those emails spelled out in no uncertain terms that the "INTENT" of having a private server was discussed and the problem, such as ditching the 33,000 emails was the answer.

Check out this Comey video where he says he could not establish intent!!!...I believe he now has that evidence!

Comey: No evidence that Clinton acted with 'necessary criminal intent' - Politico
Politico › blogs › 2016/07 › james-come...
Jul 7, 2016 - FBI Director James Comey declined to comment on Hillary Clinton's assertion that she did not ..

Election is over.

Trump is being sent back to New York with an L tattooed on his forehead.

Yes, she voted for the war and she fucked up. I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter and Clinton definitely isn't my first choice. However, it's pathetic how you dishonest Repugs try to equate her mistake voting for the war with the horrible executive decisions made by Bush and Cheney. There is no comparison between Bush's mistakes and Clinton's mistakes when it comes to Iraq.

You Repugs own the horrible legacy of the Iraq War so quit being little pussies about it and just admit it, like Trump has.

A full recount of Florida was never completed in 2000 because the 5 Republican justices on the Supreme Court stopped the FL recount. This is a historical fact. To this day, a full recount of Florida has never taken place. Gore graciously conceeded because he put his country before himself. Unfortunately, we ended up saddled with Bush, the worst President in history, because of this.

I'm not a Republican, moron. I'm a libertarian.

Wrong as well that it was stopped by 5 Republicans, the vote to stop the recount was 7-2. The 5-4 vote was whether to allow the Florida court to ignore Florida law or not

And wrong again:

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election

And you keep saying Gore won, what is that based on? There is no objective standard he won.

What was missing from Comey's 11 minute rant spelling out exactly all the felonies that the Beasty had done, and the phony reason he could not send up an indictment?

At the time we had mentioned it in several threads in here, but it went nowhere. Since we know that Huma sent many emails between her and Hellery back to her apartment and the shared computer with Carlos Danger, to work on from home. it's only obvious, that some. if not many of those emails spelled out in no uncertain terms that the "INTENT" of having a private server was discussed and the problem, such as ditching the 33,000 emails was the answer.

Check out this Comey video where he says he could not establish intent!!!...I believe he now has that evidence!

Comey: No evidence that Clinton acted with 'necessary criminal intent' - Politico
Jul 7, 2016 - FBI Director James Comey declined to comment on Hillary Clinton's assertion that she did not ..

Election is over.

Trump is being sent back to New York with an L tattooed on his forehead.

Repugs are slow-learners. However, they will learn the hard way on Nov. 8.

Yeah, the war is a "thing" for me, why isn't for you Repug fucks?? Over 4,000 American soldiers were killed based on a lie about WMD. Yet, you traitorous Repugs waste all your time whining about Clinton's emails because you obviously don't give a shit about this country and what really matters.

How does pointing out your double standard mean I'm for the war? How stupid are you?

I'm actually against the war and both parties. For you it's a political weapon where you oppose Republicans and blame Republicans for the actions of Democrats. You're a flaming hypocrite.

For those of us who's opposition to our military policies is genuine, Democrats are no ally because you're actually fighting to sit behind the steering wheel while driving down the same road. Clinton and Obama were both as militaristic as W.

I oppose all three, you only oppose the Republican.

And you're voting for the next militaristic Democrat in line. You have no integrity

Wrong as well that it was stopped by 5 Republicans, the vote to stop the recount was 7-2. The 5-4 vote was whether to allow the Florida court to ignore Florida law or not

And wrong again:

And you keep saying Gore won, what is that based on? There is no objective standard he won.

The Florida Supreme Court did not ignore FL law by allowing the recount. So your spin is nonsense. What the U.S. Supreme Court did was unprecedented -- the U.S. Supreme Court rarely, if ever, involves itself in state election matters. The 5 Republican justices on the U.S. Supreme Court overstepped their judicial bounds because they wanted Bush in the White House. There was absolutely no legal precedent for the U.S. Supreme Court to involve itself in the Florida recount and their final decision on the matter also had no legal precedent. The U.S. Supreme Court absolutely disgraced themselves in Bush vs Gore.

And there are a bunch of other facts that you conveniently ignore. First of all, 18,000 people did not vote for Pat Buchanan in Palm Beach County. I don't think Buchanan got 18,000 votes in the whole state combined. The people who voted for him in Palm Beach County on that butterfly ballot obviously meant to vote for Gore.

In addition, over 80,000 people (mostly minorities) were illegally prevented from voting in FL because they were purposely and erroneously put on an ex-felon list and these people were not ex-felons. There is indisputable evidence regarding this. Gore easily would have won if these 80,000 people had not been prevented from voting. These are the type of voter suppression tactics that Repugs are quite fond of.

I guess the scum of the anti-American, maggot left hasn't heard the fact that little Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner has cut a deal with the FBI to spill all he knows about his estranged wife, and that c*unt, the Hildebrandt in order to escape YEARS in jail as a sexusl pervert, just like Blow Job Cunton!!!!!!! This week, with Blow Job's video supposedly coming out with him RAPING a 13 year old girl, on Pedophile island, O'Keefes video of her racist remarks about blacks, the 33,000 missing email drop on Nov.1, and probably Huma also giving her up, now that the FBI has found a file on her shared computer with Weinermobile marked "INSURANCE POLICY", even if the corrupt bitch wins the election the investigation into her, and the now exposed, thanks to WikiLeaks email drops, the Cunton Crime Family Foundation, and the many hundreds of hours up corrupt individuals within that mafia-like syndicate, we'll have her dancing by the yardarm yet....Stay tuned, boys and girls, this trip will be so !much fun!!!!!!!!!!

That "no intent" was bogus to begin with. hiLIARy intended to use a private email server. The server is the smoking gun.

Blah, blah, blah...no one gives a shit except for mentally disturbed Repug dipshits such as yourself. It's sad how much time you've wasted on this email fiasco because of your hatred and obsession with Hillary and liberals in general.

After Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are finally prosecuted for getting over 4,000 brave American soldiers killed in Iraq based on lies about WMDs, then we can discuss Hillary's stupid ass emails. Until then, shove this meaningless crap up your ass.

Nahhh ... you're right.

I smell a dirty, noxious SOCK.

And wrong again:

And your article proves nothing. Did you even read it?? The article admits that BDO Seidman did not conduct a full recount of the entire state. It only recounted 60,000 ballots.

And wrong again:

The Florida Supreme Court did not ignore FL law by allowing the recount. So your spin is nonsense. What the U.S. Supreme Court did was unprecedented -- the U.S. Supreme Court rarely, if ever, involves itself in state election matters. The 5 Republican justices on the U.S. Supreme Court overstepped their judicial bounds because they wanted Bush in the White House. There was absolutely no legal precedent for the U.S. Supreme Court to involve itself in the Florida recount and their final decision on the matter also had no legal precedent. The U.S. Supreme Court absolutely disgraced themselves in Bush vs Gore.

And there are a bunch of other facts that you conveniently ignore. First of all, 18,000 people did not vote for Pat Buchanan in Palm Beach County. I don't think Buchanan got 18,000 votes in the whole state combined. The people who voted for him in Palm Beach County on that butterfly ballot obviously meant to vote for Gore.

In addition, over 80,000 people (mostly minorities) were illegally prevented from voting in FL because they were purposely and erroneously put on an ex-felon list and these people were not ex-felons. There is indisputable evidence regarding this. Gore easily would have won if these 80,000 people had not been prevented from voting. These are the type of voter suppression tactics that Repugs are quite fond of.

So Gore won because Democrats were too stupid to follow a line to punch the right hole, LOL. That's more funny than anything. And there were a lot of things that happened. The media calling the State when the Republican panhandle was still voting was huge. I a lot of discouraged Republicans left line and went home.

And Florida did have a full recount, it said that W won. It was the sham hand voting the Democrat Election Commissions in four Democrat counties were doing that was a farce.

You'd trust Republicans hand recounting, sure you would.

The machines counted and recounted the votes. Allowing Democrats to keep discovering Democrat votes was a complete farce. And the election laws were created by the legislature and followed by the executive branch. The courts stepped in and ordered without any basis in law to keep counting until enough Democrat votes were discovered to flip the election.

You know, Gore had another way to win. Win his ... wait for it ... home State!

:lmao:

That was classic

And wrong again:

And your article proves nothing. Did you even read it?? The article admits that BDO Seidman did not conduct a full recount of the entire state. It only recounted 60,000 ballots.

There was a full recount. An unbiased one done by machines.

No one was ever hand counting all the ballots in the State. Why would they do something so ridiculous? Republicans recount Republican counties, Democrats recount Democrat counties. And the winner is the one who cheats the most.

You're a gag. Tell me again you'd be good if Republicans were the ones hand "counting" ballots.

Bob Dole: They aren't counting in there, they are voting

Forum List

Back