I'm sick of these lies about

Back to the topic..... is anyone going to give a number?

Anyone?

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
The act of calling a black person the n-word is not an example of systemic racism, it's more a symptom of racism or a racist mindset/belief system of that particular individual. In other words, if a white person believes that members of the white race are superior to members of the black race, then that's simply their opinion, uninformed though it may be. If however, because of this belief system, they cause harm to a black person (call in a mortgage, adverse actions in the workplace, refusal of a loan, etc.) due to this belief system (that black people are second class citizens and deserve to be mistreated) then they can be held accountable for their racists acts under specific civil rights and or hate crime laws. Even though these acts are done by individuals, their employers are generally the ones held liable.

If however there are systems in place that purposely, or covertly discriminate against black people such as 'redlining', refusal to sell property to blacks in certain neighborhoods, steering housing applicants towards subprime lenders and/or properties in neighborhoods that are less desirable, requiring blacks to anti-up via taxes for a multitude of services provided by the government which were, under segregation laws, "designated" as "separate but equal" but in reality were separate and subpar, then these are just a few examples of 'systemic racism' which is racism that is built into the system by design because many of these systems were constructed during a time black people were held in legal captivity one way or another.

Merely rescinding a law or passing a new one does nothing to change the hearts or minds of hard core racist who actually believe that God himself ordained the white race as the superior race and the "negro" race as the inferior one whose sole purpose for existence was to serve the white race. The additionally believed, and apparently some still do, that God meant these designations should exist for all time (original quote here)

A physical attack is not required for a threat to be made or for harassment to exist, it never has been.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
The act of calling a black person the n-word is not an example of systemic racism, it's more a symptom of racism or a racist mindset/belief system of that particular individual. In other words, if a white person believes that members of the white race are superior to members of the black race, then that's simply their opinion, uninformed though it may be. If however, because of this belief system, they cause harm to a black person (call in a mortgage, adverse actions in the workplace, refusal of a loan, etc.) due to this belief system (that black people are second class citizens and deserve to be mistreated) then they can be held accountable for their racists acts under specific civil rights and or hate crime laws. Even though these acts are done by individuals, their employers are generally the ones held liable.

If however there are systems in place that purposely, or covertly discriminate against black people such as 'redlining', refusal to sell property to blacks in certain neighborhoods, steering housing applicants towards subprime lenders and/or properties in neighborhoods that are less desirable, requiring blacks to anti-up via taxes for a multitude of services provided by the government which were, under segregation laws, "designated" as "separate but equal" but in reality were separate and subpar, then these are just a few examples of 'systemic racism' which is racism that is built into the system by design because many of these systems were constructed during a time black people were held in legal captivity one way or another.

Merely rescinding a law or passing a new one does nothing to change the hearts or minds of hard core racist who actually believe that God himself ordained the white race as the superior race and the "negro" race as the inferior one whose sole purpose for existence was to serve the white race. The additionally believed, and apparently some still do, that God meant these designations should exist for all time (original quote here)

A physical attack is not required for a threat to be made or for harassment to exist, it never has been.
So not once, then?
Is that what you were taking all day to say?

So-called "liberals" are extremely embarrassed by the disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by certain folks, so they have come up with the excuse of systemic you-know-what.

Everyone is expected to follow the Democratic Party line on this topic, but most Americans know the brutal truth. In public, everyone nods his/her head in agreement; in private, everyone just shakes his/her head in astonishment.

There are people who have taken that word and made a lot of money off of it and have achieved power also.

Give me a number or stfu and get out of my thread, asshole. I'm all out of patience with bullshit answers..... give me a fucking number or close your dickhole and go away.
You are probably not going to get a reply to your satisfaction. This forum is not designed to guarantee the proper deliberation of anybody's arguments, and the contentious wording of your request is especially uninviting to those who would be considered the target of your request.

Nobody is more frustrated about the situation than me, because I am the only person who has offered a developed solution to the problem, much less, the proper description of the problem. Your frustration is based on your not understanding the problem, and believing that the status quo is the solution.

I haven't called HIM one but I've said" Nigga hungy ? Let's go get some tamales bro" to many black friends... And "whattamattah. Nigga tired ?" to many others who didn't want to walk to the waterfalls hiking. They dont give a fuck. Damn straight moon pie, is generally the answer. Or lets do it redneck ass cracka !
I don't give a fuck either.
We're friends. I'm a cracker and deyz niggas. We both know that. What's the fucking issue ?
One of my best friends is named Cindy Corrocio.. I call her Woppie. She could give a fuck either.
She IS a wop and can cook like a mofo...easy on they eyeballs too !
I have Joo friends too...."Give the chick a tip ya cheap fucking Joo".--- "10% is plenty"
OK. You're reputation is correct. YOU PAY FOR LUNCH! I'll give the tip ! hahahah.. Alright man. Lets burn one ! "I suppose I have to buy the papers" hahaha. Nobody gives a fuck. Just the media and lunatics

Give me a number or stfu and get out of my thread, asshole. I'm all out of patience with bullshit answers..... give me a fucking number or close your dickhole and go away.
You are probably not going to get a reply to your satisfaction. This forum is not designed to guarantee the proper deliberation of anybody's arguments, and the contentious wording of your request is especially uninviting to those who would be considered the target of your request.

Nobody is more frustrated about the situation than me, because I am the only person who has offered a developed solution to the problem, much less, the proper description of the problem. Your frustration is based on your not understanding the problem, and believing that the status quo is the solution.
No my frustration is based upon being called racist names like"Cracker" at least once a week, getting threatened with violence probably 2 or 3 times a month, and being physically attacked (someone actually trying to hurt me vs someone just struggling) about once a month or so, always by blacks..... and then in the media and on here, I hear about nonsense like "systemic racism" and how evil white people are.:rolleyes:

It's bullshit, and I'm sick of it. Behavior is the truth and I know who the real violent racist shitbags in our society are, and it sure as hell ain't well behaved white folks.

I'm calling out the liars who say otherwise.

No my frustration is based upon being called racist names like"Cracker" at least once a week, getting threatened with violence probably 2 or 3 times a month, and being physically attacked (someone actually trying to hurt me vs someone just struggling) about once a month or so, always by blacks..... and then in the media and on here, I hear about nonsense like "systemic racism" and how evil white people are.:rolleyes:

It's bullshit, and I'm sick of it. Behavior is the truth and I know who the real violent racist shitbags in our society are, and it sure as hell ain't well behaved white folks.

Might be time to start looking for a better neighborhood to live in.

That shit is where I work, not where I live.

And to be fair, many of my coworkers there are black and they fucking love how I deal with these shitbags..... one guy has me in his phone contacts as "PWN", which is for "Peckerwood Nightmare".

Get a new job.

Get a new job.
I'm working on it.
And I'm refocusing on my consulting work.

A few thoughts:

Systemic Racism is not the same as overt racism. Being called a "name" is an example of overt racism, but the real problem the racism that actually harms people who are not "white." The claim is that there exists harmful racism that is not overt. It is the product of apparently innocuous activities that ultimately have the effect of harming Blacks.

The "proof" of systemic racism is the manifest INEQUALITY of Blacks in our society. The PRESUMPTION is that the inequality is the result of this systemic racism.

But that argument falls flat on its face, when confronted with the realities of Black existence in America. Blacks are mainly raised by single women - about 70% of them. Blacks are disproportionately involved in petty criminality, substance abuse, and other harmful cultural patterns. To expect the masses of Blacks to succeed economically under the circumstances is ludicrous. To claim that it is racism and not Blacks' own choices that explains inequality is not a tenable position. Surely, racism plays a part but it simply does not seem to play the significant role that is claimed.

A few thoughts:

Systemic Racism is not the same as overt racism. Being called a "name" is an example of overt racism, but the real problem the racism that actually harms people who are not "white." The claim is that there exists harmful racism that is not overt. It is the product of apparently innocuous activities that ultimately have the effect of harming Blacks.

The "proof" of systemic racism is the manifest INEQUALITY of Blacks in our society. The PRESUMPTION is that the inequality is the result of this systemic racism.

But that argument falls flat on its face, when confronted with the realities of Black existence in America. Blacks are mainly raised by single women - about 70% of them. Blacks are disproportionately involved in petty criminality, substance abuse, and other harmful cultural patterns. To expect the masses of Blacks to succeed economically under the circumstances is ludicrous. To claim that it is racism and not Blacks' own choices that explains inequality is not a tenable position. Surely, racism plays a part but it simply does not seem to play the significant role that is claimed.

You better be careful talking like that. The left is going to hate you.

Nevermind, they already do you white racist pig.

Forum List

Back