I’m quoting this forum

The USMB Awards ceremony for 2021 is not until December
They are holding it this year at the Denny’s down the street from USMB Headquarters
Sorry RW....Ain't gonna happen. Stop sucking the blunt.

Sorry RW....Ain't gonna happen. Stop sucking the blunt.
Last years USMB Awards ceremony was a blast
We had it at the Sons of Israel Convention Hall

They ordered pizza from Little Caesars

All the Mods got drunk on PBR

I thought the forum has changed over thee years, but it’s probably always been this way. To those of you that are getting something out of here rock on! I’ve changed and I don’t consider this a desirable use of my time. Peace out rightwinger was a pretty cool dude at the end of the day, so were few people on the right I can’t think of right now. Anyways peace out and may happiness and healthiness find you all.
Where will you be quoting this forum ?

I thought the forum has changed over thee years, but it’s probably always been this way. To those of you that are getting something out of here rock on! I’ve changed and I don’t consider this a desirable use of my time. Peace out rightwinger was a pretty cool dude at the end of the day, so were few people on the right I can’t think of right now. Anyways peace out and may happiness and healthiness find you all.
Like all forums of this nature, they're pretty much a time sucking vacuum. Nobody ever changes anyones mind, or it least such a thing is a rarity.

For entertainment purposes only.

Take care Rocko, drop by from time to time!

Hello, this forum has not changed for a few years but it is really great it looks much nicer than other internet forums here I like the engine all as it is made colors and in general, and here are a lot of interesting topics for me

Forum List

Back