I’m quoting this forum

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I thought the forum has changed over thee years, but it’s probably always been this way. To those of you that are getting something out of here rock on! I’ve changed and I don’t consider this a desirable use of my time. Peace out rightwinger was a pretty cool dude at the end of the day, so were few people on the right I can’t think of right now. Anyways peace out and may happiness and healthiness find you all.

I thought the forum has changed over thee years, but it’s probably always been this way. To those of you that are getting something out of here rock on! I’ve changed and I don’t consider this a desirable use of my time. Peace out rightwinger was a pretty cool dude at the end of the day, so were few people on the right I can’t think of right now. Anyways peace out and may happiness and healthiness find you all.
Same to you, Rocko!

I was banned for 6 months. Best thing to happen. What a shithole.

Hey! Where’s the quote:p

Peace and green onions to you and yours Rocko.

What part of the forum are you 'quoting'?

I can’t blame you
USMB has never been a place of civil, serious discussion
Sometimes you feel like you need a shower after posting for a while.

Come back if you feel like it

We'll keep a light in the window for ya, if ya decide to come back.

1636052106346.png

Why do people announce that they are leaving a discussion forum? Are they looking for people to beg them to stay?

Why do people announce that they are leaving a discussion forum? Are they looking for people to beg them to stay?
Nah I’m my case I just wanted to say my fairwelll, even though I did do a proper job at that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back