I'm proud to be a Liberal!!

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money
I like healthcare and money.

Other people's money..
Come on, tax is only theft when it is the wealthy who have to pay up. When the worker has to, none of you complains. If we put them into a concentration camp for a week or two, they will hurry to pay up. Because there is actual work in there.

Untrue. Most IRS audits take place in the poorest states...

Where in the U.S. Are You Most Likely to Be Audited by the IRS?.
That is another flaw, the know the poor cannot defend themselves at court. People like Trump, however, will rather pay his lawyers 10 million than pay 5 millions of taxes.

Huh?

Of course you can defend yourself in court, just got to be more intelligent.

Officially, you can. In reality, you need to study the law and that would be impossible unless you are unemployed and pay no taxes, anyway.

Even those who pay no taxes get huge tax refunds. The biggest part of our country's spending goes into Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

Yes, and it is a good thing. The money would go straight into the pockets of the rich, otherwise. Don´t you think they have already more than they can spend?

Personally, I don't care how much money the rich has to spend. I am blessed with more than I need, and don't covet that which others have.

I don´t. And I see rich assholes spending their day on driving their luxury cars and telling me to go work.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
Come on, tax is only theft when it is the wealthy who have to pay up. When the worker has to, none of you complains. If we put them into a concentration camp for a week or two, they will hurry to pay up. Because there is actual work in there.
What?

Tell me a guy living under a bridge will pay me $50 bucks an hour
He wouldn´t be under the bridge.
So you got a job from a poor person?
That is a nut argument. I am just in favor of rich people paying fair taxes.

Jesus your an idiot. Those rich people already pay 60% of all Fed taxes payed. If not for them, we the middle class, would be paying.

Hell we have some in this country who pay no taxes at all. Those are the ones you should go after.

What a moron you are.
They have way more money than these 60 % (it is only 30 % by the way). If they own 90 % of the money they need to pay 90 % of the tax, period. Everything else is bullshit.
They aren’t going to pay anything. Biden shoved them all in high ranking jobs in his administration. Probably in return for helping kill free speech and stealing the election.
Fear mongering. You can express your opinion, even if Facebook would not allow it. If conservatives would not be so 18th century they would probably more present in tech companies. If Trump wants his own social network, he can do it. Biden´s tax plan includes more taxes for walthy, by the way.
I am going to be nice to you and comprehend your post, so you saying the rich is all liberals and they control the government?

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

Jesus your an idiot. Those rich people already pay 60% of all Fed taxes payed. If not for them, we the middle class, would be paying.

Hell we have some in this country who pay no taxes at all. Those are the ones you should go after.

What a moron you are.
They have way more money than these 60 % (it is only 30 % by the way). If they own 90 % of the money they need to pay 90 % of the tax, period. Everything else is bullshit.
They aren’t going to pay anything. Biden shoved them all in high ranking jobs in his administration. Probably in return for helping kill free speech and stealing the election.
Fear mongering. You can express your opinion, even if Facebook would not allow it. If conservatives would not be so 18th century they would probably more present in tech companies. If Trump wants his own social network, he can do it. Biden´s tax plan includes more taxes for walthy, by the way.
The liberal MSM shut out information as did FB, Twitter , Google etc. Democrats are afraid of information because they are frauds. And if you think big tech and the big corporations aren’t getting kick backs and tax breaks for their efforts you are dummer than I thought. Hell...The Governor of California exempted the entertainment industry from the lockdowns thanking them for their propaganda.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

That is another flaw, the know the poor cannot defend themselves at court. People like Trump, however, will rather pay his lawyers 10 million than pay 5 millions of taxes.

Huh?

Officially, you can. In reality, you need to study the law and that would be impossible unless you are unemployed and pay no taxes, anyway.

Even those who pay no taxes get huge tax refunds. The biggest part of our country's spending goes into Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

Yes, and it is a good thing. The money would go straight into the pockets of the rich, otherwise. Don´t you think they have already more than they can spend?

Personally, I don't care how much money the rich has to spend. I am blessed with more than I need, and don't covet that which others have.

I don´t. And I see rich assholes spending their day on driving their luxury cars and telling me to go work.

Where do these rich people get their money from?

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

What a moron you are.
I am going to be nice to you and comprehend your post, so you saying the rich is all liberals and they control the government?
No, I was talking about tech companies.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Huh?

Being the kids of rich people, that were the kids of rich people who were the kids of feudal slave owners.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

What a moron you are.
The liberal MSM shut out information as did FB, Twitter , Google etc. Democrats are afraid of information because they are frauds. And if you think big tech and the big corporations aren’t getting kick backs and tax breaks for their efforts you are dummer than I thought. Hell...The Governor of California exempted the entertainment industry from the lockdowns thanking them for their propaganda.
What? No virtual lockdown for facebook? Terrible!

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Huh?

So what makes you any different than those rich assholes? You'd be doing the same damned thing if you were a rich asshole. I guarantee you wouldn't be running a free taxi service for smelly crack heads and homeless wino bums who would piss in your car.

:auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

1. 2.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

1. 2.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
-------------------------------------------------
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing out citizens votes, and they still are.

the opposite is narrow-minded and bigot, which they seem to be.

In order to be not a progressive, you have to be stay the same or regress to the olden days.

Our founders were progressives , which also means liberal.

Look it up.

the present day democrats are not conducting themselves in accordance with
WEBSTER

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Huh?

Being the kids of rich people, that were the kids of rich people who were the kids of feudal slave owners.

I understand your point I really do, but that's life, you can't go around complaining about rich people, you have to find a nice guy ..

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Huh?

According to Bleipriester and Karl Marx, those rich people stole all that money out of their piggy banks.

:auiqs.jpg:

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Huh?

So what makes you any different than those rich assholes? You'd be doing the same damned thing if you were a rich asshole. I guarantee you wouldn't be running a free taxi service for smelly crack heads and homeless wino bums who would piss in your car.

:auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

No, it would not be free, exactly. The name is taxi service, not free ride service. And I would not allow stinky bums in my cabs.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

1. 2.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

1. 2.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing out citizens votes, and they still are.

In order to be not a progressive, you have to be stay the same or regress to the olden days.

Look it up.
too bad the politicians that call themselves liberal don't believe in any of that

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Huh?

I understand your point I really do, but that's life, you can't go around complaining about rich people, you have to find a nice guy ..

I don´t. But this is how the topic here has developed. What about free speech now??

since when have you or your fellow liberals ever done that????

and for the last 4 years you were NOT proud to be a liberal????

Alrighty then.....

Defund cops

Abolish prisons

Ban guns

Universal income

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Sounds like your a communist

There may be a few people who want to do some of that. But way fewer than the white supremacist trash who were fine with neo nazis yelling jews will not replace us as they marched with guns and tiki torches.

let’a define you by yourself worst.

oh wait. That’s most of you. Now be quiet. Twit
So all they did was yell some naughty things? They didnt attack anyone, or burn down a neighborhood, or loot a bunch of businesses?

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.
So you are for freedom of speech?

Does it then trouble you that the Leftists in Big Tech now censor conservative speech?

Does it trouble you that the President can no longer Tweet because they censor that as well?

Does it trouble you that colleges all over the US refuse to allow conservatives speech and will shout you down and cancel you?

What hypocrites.

Liberals are the most narrow minded hate filled fascists I know.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.
Today's conservatives are yesterday's classic liberals. Today's liberals are, well, anything but.

Forum List

Back