I've Discovered the Mark of the Beast

Did they see Jesus lead Gods armies to the earth?( Rev 19:11) This is Armageddon it has not occurred yet. Again i tell you-you need new teachers, yours are these-2Cor 11:12-15

It's a spiritual battle. Jesus won by the truth of his mouth.

The various nations gathered at the plan of Megiddo to fight under Vespasian and Titus.

Sure they did. The Schofield heresy was made popular by Prophet Hal Lindsey in the 1970s in his book Late, Great Planet Earth. Before that it was limited to crackpot Evangelicals and storefront churches. In the 1950s and 60s they'd drive through town with their signs and loudspeakers.. The end is nigh. Are you ready for the Rapture?

You are a one trick pony.

Historically, preterists and non-preterists have generally agreed that the Jesuit Luis de Alcasar (1554–1613) wrote the first systematic preterist exposition of prophecy Vestigatio arcani sensus in Apocalypsi, published during the Counter-Reformation.[2]

Augustine (Aurelius Augustinus) lived from 13 November 354 to 28 August 430.

AUGUSTINE ON CHRIST’S FIRST & SECOND COMING​

He has come the first time, and he will come again. At his first coming, his own voice declared in the gospel: Hereafter you shall see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds. What does he mean by hereafter? Does he not mean that the Lord will come at a future time when all the nations of the earth will be striking their breasts in grief? Previously he came through his preachers, and he filled the whole world. Let us not resist his first coming, so that we may not dread the second.

Augustine predates Preterism by a very long time. You have no idea as to what you are talking about.

Lots of ignorant people don't know what they believe in or why... They're caught up in the Left Behind stuff. It started to promote Christian Zionism and Israeli statehood. The jokes on you.

Sorry sweetie, not only is the joke on you but you are the joke.

You are a one trick pony.

Historically, preterists and non-preterists have generally agreed that the Jesuit Luis de Alcasar (1554–1613) wrote the first systematic preterist exposition of prophecy Vestigatio arcani sensus in Apocalypsi, published during the Counter-Reformation.[2]

Augustine (Aurelius Augustinus) lived from 13 November 354 to 28 August 430.

AUGUSTINE ON CHRIST’S FIRST & SECOND COMING​

He has come the first time, and he will come again. At his first coming, his own voice declared in the gospel: Hereafter you shall see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds. What does he mean by hereafter? Does he not mean that the Lord will come at a future time when all the nations of the earth will be striking their breasts in grief? Previously he came through his preachers, and he filled the whole world. Let us not resist his first coming, so that we may not dread the second.

Augustine predates Preterism by a very long time. You have no idea as to what you are talking about.

True but it really didn't catch on until the early 1970s. It was always a fringe people thing. Are you rapture ready?

True but it really didn't catch on until the early 1970s. It was always a fringe people thing. Are you rapture ready?

I have shown you wrong on everything you've posted.

Revelation 1:7

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

I await His arrival. I've also shown you that the early Church fathers believed in His "Future" return.

I have shown you wrong on everything you've posted.

Revelation 1:7

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

I await His arrival. I've also shown you that the early Church fathers believed in His "Future" return.

So what church do you attend?

He said it would be soon, within a generation.

There’s a difference between the Second Coming of Jesus and the rapture. I firmly believe in the second coming, in this article we are looking at whether the pre-tribulational rapture is Biblical.

And to be upfront, I do not believe in the rapture. Here’s the two main reasons:

Church history doesn’t support it
and more importantly:
It’s not found in the Bible
Let’s look at how the rapture became commonplace.

How Rapture Theology Was Popularized
Arguably, the time when the rapture really started getting it’s roots was in 1830. This concept was brought about by a woman named Margaret MacDonald in the United Kingdom.

Too funny.

Feel free to play all of the Semantics you want. He will return and catch us up to Him. Don't want to call it a "rapture" then don't. But He IS coming again and He WILL catch us up to Himself in the air. There is no way around that.

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Too funny.

Feel free to play all of the Semantics you want. He will return and catch us up to Him. Don't want to call it a "rapture" then don't. But He IS coming again and He WILL catch us up to Himself in the air. There is no way around that.

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Thessalonians is reassuring the church that those who died waiting won't be excluded from the kingdom of heaven. They aren't going to fly up in the air. Education helps.

The Rapture In Church History
The point that I’m trying to make is about Church history. Rapture theology has only been popular for 180 years. It is largely a newer theology, a new concept.

While some will argue there are instances in the early church that support a pre-tribulational rapture in the Bible, but I have yet to see any clear proof. There’s certainly not enough proof to say it was a commonly held belief.

Thessalonians is reassuring the church that those who died waiting won't be excluded from the kingdom of heaven. They aren't going to fly up in the air. Education helps.

The Rapture In Church History
The point that I’m trying to make is about Church history. Rapture theology has only been popular for 180 years. It is largely a newer theology, a new concept.

While some will argue there are instances in the early church that support a pre-tribulational rapture in the Bible, but I have yet to see any clear proof. There’s certainly not enough proof to say it was a commonly held belief.

Again with the Semantics. Don't call it a "Rapture", I don't care. Fact.....When He returns he will catch us up in the air to meet Him. He is coming back.

It's a spiritual battle. Jesus won by the truth of his mouth.

The various nations gathered at the plan of Megiddo to fight under Vespasian and Titus.
It says-EVERY kingdom on earth stands against Jesus-The result= Dan 2:44, Rev 19:11-21--has NOT occurred yet. There would be no more mortal govts if that occurred as you say.

It says-EVERY kingdom on earth stands against Jesus-The result= Dan 2:44, Rev 19:11-21--has NOT occurred yet. There would be no more mortal govts if that occurred as you say.

She is a Heretic, nothing more.

She is a Heretic, nothing more.
Yes she needs help getting out of the darkness. Unfortunately for man, 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian are lead by these teachers( 2 Cor 11:12-15) Jesus is with 1 single religion. The holy spirit has guided them into all truth as Jesus promised, not hundreds of different truths in hundreds of different religions that claim to be Christian. The 99% are a mass of confusion because they lack holy spirit.

Forum List

Back