I'm proud to be a Liberal!!

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money
I like healthcare and money.

Other people's money..
Come on, tax is only theft when it is the wealthy who have to pay up. When the worker has to, none of you complains. If we put them into a concentration camp for a week or two, they will hurry to pay up. Because there is actual work in there.
What?

Tell me a guy living under a bridge will pay me $50 bucks an hour
He wouldn´t be under the bridge.
So you got a job from a poor person?
That is a nut argument. I am just in favor of rich people paying fair taxes.

Jesus your an idiot. Those rich people already pay 60% of all Fed taxes payed. If not for them, we the middle class, would be paying.

Hell we have some in this country who pay no taxes at all. Those are the ones you should go after.

What a moron you are.
They have way more money than these 60 % (it is only 30 % by the way). If they own 90 % of the money they need to pay 90 % of the tax, period. Everything else is bullshit.
But if they pay all these taxes to the federal government, how can they provide jobs?

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
Come on, tax is only theft when it is the wealthy who have to pay up. When the worker has to, none of you complains. If we put them into a concentration camp for a week or two, they will hurry to pay up. Because there is actual work in there.
What?

Jesus your an idiot. Those rich people already pay 60% of all Fed taxes payed. If not for them, we the middle class, would be paying.

Hell we have some in this country who pay no taxes at all. Those are the ones you should go after.

What a moron you are.
They have way more money than these 60 % (it is only 30 % by the way). If they own 90 % of the money they need to pay 90 % of the tax, period. Everything else is bullshit.
But if they pay all these taxes to the federal government, how can they provide jobs?
Jobs are how they make money with in the first place.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

1. 2.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

1. 2.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
-------------------------------------------------
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing about citizens votes, and they still are.

the opposite is narrow-minded and bigot, which they seem to be.

In order to be not a progressive, you have to be stay the same or regress to the olden days.

Our founders were progressives , which also means liberal.

Look it up.

Wait so your proud the founders had slaves and women couldn't vote?

Is that what you dream of going back to?

It's you not me...
No, I'm progressive, and your not. Your are a republican.

Republicans didn't exist till the 1850's

So your the ones who started this country under slavery and women couldn't vote .

White supremacists .

Now are you ashamed of yourself?

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

1. 2.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

1. 2.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing about citizens votes, and they still are.

In order to be not a progressive, you have to be stay the same or regress to the olden days.

Look it up.

It's you not me...
You support big govt policies that are similar to 12th century monarchies. That isnt progressive.
Stop raping words. Holy shit.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

What a moron you are.
They aren’t going to pay anything. Biden shoved them all in high ranking jobs in his administration. Probably in return for helping kill free speech and stealing the election.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Untrue. Most IRS audits take place in the poorest states...

Where in the U.S. Are You Most Likely to Be Audited by the IRS?.
That is another flaw, the know the poor cannot defend themselves at court. People like Trump, however, will rather pay his lawyers 10 million than pay 5 millions of taxes.

Huh?

Of course you can defend yourself in court, just got to be more intelligent.

Officially, you can. In reality, you need to study the law and that would be impossible unless you are unemployed and pay no taxes, anyway.

Even those who pay no taxes get huge tax refunds. The biggest part of our country's spending goes into Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

What a moron you are.
They aren’t going to pay anything. Biden shoved them all in high ranking jobs in his administration. Probably in return for helping kill free speech and stealing the election.
Exactly Biden gave kerry the climate job

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

What a moron you are.
Exactly Biden gave kerry the climate job

LMAO Hope he can find someone to control the Sun and the Moon cause that's the real climate change.

Biden and his boobs. What a pack of morons.

Biden fill the swamp

Fill the swamp

Fill the swamp

Make Hillary UN ambassador

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.

It's you not me...

Republicans didn't exist till the 1850's

So your the ones who started this country under slavery and women couldn't vote .

White supremacists .

Now are you ashamed of yourself?

I know that, and you are a full fledge republican. Lincoln was the republican party first Potus, but before you were the whigs.

They don't call you "the grand ole party" for nothing.

Biden fill the swamp

Fill the swamp

Fill the swamp

I voted for Hillary, she is a liberal. I would never of voted for tramp, he is a misogynists and bigot. He wanted to toss out millions of citizen votes. He was trying to do a coup.

In an interview with Matthews, he said he thought women should be penalized for having an abortion.

He is a serial adulterer.

Defund cops

Abolish prisons

Ban guns

Universal income

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Sounds like your a communist

There may be a few people who want to do some of that. But way fewer than the white supremacist trash who were fine with neo nazis yelling jews will not replace us as they marched with guns and tiki torches.

let’a define you by yourself worst.

oh wait. That’s most of you. Now be quiet. Twit
Talk about an inverted truth
Republicans were the victims of these marches. Just ask any post 1865 republican
And which political party started the Klan

Biden fill the swamp

Fill the swamp

Fill the swamp

I voted for Hillary, she is a liberal. I would never of voted for tramp, he is a misogynists and bigot. He wanted to toss out millions of citizen votes. He was trying to do a coup.

In an interview with Matthews, he said he thought women should be penalized for having an abortion.

He is a serial adulterer.

And you're a liberal idiot. Good God are you stupid.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

What a moron you are.
Fear mongering. You can express your opinion, even if Facebook would not allow it. If conservatives would not be so 18th century they would probably be more present in tech companies. If Trump wants his own social network, he can do it. Biden´s tax plan includes more taxes for wealthy, by the way.

Last edited:
Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

That is another flaw, the know the poor cannot defend themselves at court. People like Trump, however, will rather pay his lawyers 10 million than pay 5 millions of taxes.

Huh?

Officially, you can. In reality, you need to study the law and that would be impossible unless you are unemployed and pay no taxes, anyway.

Even those who pay no taxes get huge tax refunds. The biggest part of our country's spending goes into Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

Yes, and it is a good thing. The money would go straight into the pockets of the rich, otherwise. Don´t you think they have already more than they can spend?

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Huh?

Yes, and it is a good thing. The money would go straight into the pockets of the rich, otherwise. Don´t you think they have already more than they can spend?

Personally, I don't care how much money the rich has to spend. I am blessed with more than I need, and don't covet that which others have.

Forum List

Back