Trump and Melania?

andy753

Reaction score
What's up with all the GIFs where Melania slaps Trumps hands away or just flat out refuses to hold his hand? Just google it, it's pretty comical. I'm guessing some of it came from all the accusations of cheating, and Melania knows better than anyone on this forum (although some would argue with her I'm sure) about what goes on behind closed doors. Wonder if they are having issues and soon as he leaves the Whitehouse she's OUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTAAAA HEEERRRREEEEE!!!!!!

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is this in politics? ^^^ get this fool with all the Hunter Biden videos on the internet now.

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's up with all the GIFs where Melania slaps Trumps hands away or just flat out refuses to hold his hand? Just google it, it's pretty comical. I'm guessing some of it came from all the accusations of cheating, and Melania knows better than anyone on this forum (although some would argue with her I'm sure) about what goes on behind closed doors. Wonder if they are having issues and soon as he leaves the Whitehouse she's OUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTAAAA HEEERRRREEEEE!!!!!!
Can you imagine what thoughts went through Mrs. Kennedy's head many times with her Husband?

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine what thoughts went through Mrs. Kennedy's head many times with her Husband?
Should we expand the thread to discuss Bill Clinton's filthy disgusting habits in the White House?

bill718

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Melania is a nice lady, but in all honesty she's an ex model, and little more than an eastern european mail order bride Donald Trump purchased for himself. She lives apart from Donald 98% of the time, and clearly only is in the relationship for the money. Like most of Trump's marriages, it won't last very long.

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should we expand the thread to discuss Bill Clinton's filthy disgusting habits in the White House?
Sure, if you want the discussion to go into the sewers. It's already in the gutters.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I personally hope that Trump disappears from politics, but that seems unlikely since his whole shtick is maintaining his brand. He probably would die without continued publicity.

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Melania is a nice lady, but in all honesty she's an ex model, and little more than an eastern european mail order bride Donald Trump purchased for himself. She lives apart from Donald 98% of the time, and clearly only is in the relationship for the money. Like most of Trump's marriages, it won't last very long.
Unlike Jackie, when it ends for her, the stink won't wear off. But a few hundred million will reduce the pain. You can't buy happiness but you can make a damned good down payment.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You really ARE an :ahole-1:

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey, DUMBSHIT DARYL, GO FUCK YOURSELF, then GO FUCK YOURSELF, one more time. You really ARE an inarticulate, mentally challenged :ahole-1:

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, DUMBSHIT DARYL, GO FUCK YOURSELF, then GO FUCK YOURSELF, one more time. You really ARE an inarticulate, mentally challenged :ahole-1:
No, I am just a practicing :ahole-1: who actively admits it.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You marxzis are scum!!!

Greg

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:cul2:
You marxzis are scum!!!

Greg
:cul2:

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How long have you been married to your husband

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List