I'm Pretty Sure I'm Being Haunted By The Spirit Of My Lost Cat

All beings are subject to samsara.

Everything returns to those places and people that it is most familiar and comfortable with.

Usually within three days of death.

How do ghosts smoke?

Wear cologne, or perfume?

Grasp you, laugh?

Attachment.
Non-believers in the paranormal and supernatural need not prove their case. We only need to demand proof. Doing that should be a welcome invitation to believers in the supernatural, and it says something for their claims when they turn to anger when their paranormal beliefs are questioned.

There are none.

The James Randi foundation will give you a million dollars if you can prove just one!

Is there any need to get insulting over reading something that you don't agree with?

Stick to the topic and try to deliver that which you're promoting.
Fuck you.
And, deny what the electronic devices have delivered.
There have been plenty who have tried to explain and tried to
replicate and came up with blanks.
Some are fake and some aren't, we are talking about the ones that aren't.
By the way, when that cat meowed and woke me up, it also woke up my bride.
Strange that, asshole.

Non-believers in the paranormal and supernatural need not prove their case. We only need to demand proof. Doing that should be a welcome invitation to believers in the supernatural, and it says something for their claims when they turn to anger when their paranormal beliefs are questioned.
People probably get angry because of you're non stop ignorance.
You are not near as smart as you believe you are, Scamp....you show that all
the time. :eusa_whistle:

Challenge is that you frequently move the bar for such "proof" and show that no matter what is presented, you are predisposed to "not believe" no matter what.

Last edited:
I know what I have seen, and heard, and felt.

I have seen and heard, and felt some crazy crazy stuff.

I can't speak for anyone else.

You're not questioning my beliefs, you're ridiculing me for them. You did exactly the same thing when I experienced a dark entity and had to do a blessing for it and that actually was scary. I'm angry because you're an asshole, not because you're disagreeing with me and questioning me.

Fuck you.

Strange that, asshole.
You can't be believed until you provide proof, and of course that's impossible with your cat story.

But one would think that you could attempt to provide proof on the 'electronics' phenomenon you imagine.
Until you provide some proof, I think we'll just leave it at that.

However, if you do I'll personally recommend to the Randi foundation that you be heard.

All beings are subject to samsara.

Everything returns to those places and people that it is most familiar and comfortable with.

Usually within three days of death.

How do ghosts smoke?

Wear cologne, or perfume?

Grasp you, laugh?

Attachment.
After my sister passed, there were times when I could smell her perfume, not explained by any corporeal explanation.

I know what I have seen, and heard, and felt.

I have seen and heard, and felt some crazy crazy stuff.

I can't speak for anyone else.
I don't doubt that you believe that you're seen and heard the unexplainable. And fwiw, that's being generous on my part to say that you're not inventing it.

Would you like to talk about one of the incidents specifically?

I have no interest in mocking you or laughing at you. You deserve to be taken seriously on account of you truly believing you've experienced the supernatural/paranormal.

You can't be believed until you provide proof, and of course that's impossible with your cat story.

But one would think that you could attempt to provide proof on the 'electronics' phenomenon you imagine.
Until you provide some proof, I think we'll just leave it at that.

However, if you do I'll personally recommend to the Randi foundation that you be heard.
WTF? :cuckoo: Thank you for providing proof of what I said about you.
What do you want me to do, jar up what my wife and I heard?
If you want evidence there are ways to do that, but you will have to
put as much effort in locating that as you do with your idol randi.

I guess it's what atheist have to do.
The Bible must have really hurt you at some point in your life.
Too bad you weren't ever to have a relationship with God.

After my sister passed, there were times when I could smell her perfume, not explained by any corporeal explanation.
Interesting addition to the topic, but unfortunately not provable in any way.

I encourage everybody to relate their experiences but finally we should move to something that is provable.

There are none.

The James Randi foundation will give you a million dollars if you can prove just one!

Is there any need to get insulting over reading something that you don't agree with?

Stick to the topic and try to deliver that which you're promoting.
Prove?

What can you prove outside a math class?

One of the most interesting stories I heard was a man who was blind since birth had a near death experience.

When he came back he told people he could see for the first time during the NDE and described everything visually in the room and outside perfectly, although when they revived him he was blind once again.

Then it got weird. He recollected conversations of people in a room adjacent to the room he was in he had no way of knowing about.

Proof?

Of course not you say!!

Mwhahahaha!!!

Challenge is that you frequently move the bar for such "proof" and show that no matter what is presented, you are predisposed to "not believe" no matter what.
You're avoiding presenting a test case and so you seem to need to descend to insults and bad behaviour over even being challenged.

That strongly suggests that you fear giving an example on account of you associating it with shame.

Stand and deliver my friend!

Interesting addition to the topic, but unfortunately not provable in any way.

I encourage everybody to relate their experiences but finally we should move to something that is provable.
Actually, you could just remove yourself from the conversation,
and you could go talk to randi and tell him about all the believers.

Or figure out a way to prove gravity

You're avoiding presenting a test case and so you seem to need to descend to insults and bad behaviour over even being challenged.

That strongly suggests that you fear giving an example on account of you associating it with shame.

Stand and deliver my friend!
You believe that man is destroying the earth with carbon emissions but cannot prove that either. That is your religion, not ours.

Our existence and sanity hinges on only beliefs and evidence, not proof.

It is all we have

Prove?

What can you prove outside a math class?

One of the most interesting stories I heard was a man who was blind since birth had a near death experience.

When he came back he told people he could see for the first time during the NDE and described everything visually in the roo

Mwhahahaha!!!
There's been a method devised for determining if a person ever rose up out of a death bed. Words were written above anyone's view that could be repeated by the person who experienced the phenomenon. All cases have failed the test.

The fact remains, regardless of the anger and the gnashing of teeth, noting has been proven.

Question: Are UFO's the paranormal?

No, if one is proven to actually exist!

But to date they remain the paranormal.

Is a god been proven to exist?

The same!

You believe that man is destroying the earth with carbon emissions but cannot prove that either. That is your religion, not ours.

Our existence and sanity hinges on only beliefs and evidence, not proof.

It is all we have
Then state your case with your evidence.

Forum List

Back