'I'm Not That Smart': Herschel Walker Seeks To Lower Expectations For Senate Debate

Biden got more votes and was sworn in as president

but it was not a clean election that was beyond suspicion

Meaning were all the votes legal?

I dont think they were
This would actually be a topic for a new thread:

What is the purpose of a presidential election? is it to:

1) determine whom Americans want as president, as provided by our electoral system, based on their interest In and knowledge of proposed policies and objectives of the candidates, or….

2) see who can go door-to-door to harvest the most votes from ignorant or uninterested people who would never have voted unless prodded

Biden got more votes and was sworn in as president

but it was not a clean election that was beyond suspicion

Meaning were all the votes legal?

I dont think they were

The election was certified in all 50 states and DC. You'll just have to live in misery. Nobody else cares.

Democrats are very nervous in Georgia. Warlock had a huge lead, but now it's even in the polls. The democrat lying and demonizing of Walker is turning people towards Walker.
That sounds like Walker needs a babysitter and the State to hold his hand.

I can't debate Warnock because I'm not that smart, but you should elect me your Senator.

You can't make this stuff up.

Walker is the dumbest black Republican Senate Candidate since Alan Keyes, who lost to Obama in Illinois by ALL THE VOTES CAST (almost, it was the biggest blowout in history)

Keyes was once asked by a woman at a town hall what was he gonna do for her as Senator, he snapped: "NOTHING! the question is what are you gonna do for yourself!"

If you think you're smarter than Walker, what does that make someone?
Of course I’m smarter than Walker. I’m also smarter than Biden - even when he was at his best.

But I’d rather have someone dumber than a supporter of Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. If you’re not very smart, all you have to do is have wise advisors. But if you’re an antisemite, no fixing that.

Of course I’m smarter than Walker. I’m also smarter than Biden - even when he was at his best.

But I’d rather have someone dumber than a supporter of Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. If you’re not very smart, all you have to do is have wise advisors. But if you’re an antisemite, no fixing that.
I support democracy. The Republicans are doing their best to promote anti-Democracy. Voting for idiots is par for the course.

Maybe the mom won't let him around his child. It happens.
Are you sure that is still allowed in the US? In the UK the father has rights just like the mother to see his children and/or to have them living with him for even half the week!! Mothers do not get to decide if or when Fathers see their children.

Forum List

Back