'I'm Not That Smart': Herschel Walker Seeks To Lower Expectations For Senate Debate

I don't know anything about Warnock. Other than that he won one of the most important elections in my lifetime. But Herschel Walker I know about, and even his own child abandoning ass admits he's dumb :laugh:
So you're about 12 years old? Get the fuck out of here, you lying cocksucker.

And there you go. People have no standards anymore when they vote. Just as long as their tribe gets elected. Qualifications, competency, none of that matters.

And we wonder why watching Congress function is like watching a bunch of retards trying to fuck a doorknob.

R.8433e413a9a97273da8d86e6be236100
I'll vote for Donald Duck over any democrat every day. They're ruining this country.

I'll take honest and hard working true American over race baiting fake pastor any day of the week.
Walker lied about his business and academic record, falsely claimed to have served in law enforcement, falsely claimed to have founded a charity for veterans that is under investigation for preying upon veterans and defrauding the government, has multiple unacknowledged children and beats his wife.

Warlock appears to have one scandal, under investigation for misusing campaign funds. He’s been a pastor since the 90’s, dion’t see how he is a fake pastor, he’s an American citizen, so he’s clearly a true American, and racebaiting is up to one’s point of view.

I fail to see how Walker is supposed to be an example of an “honest and hard working true American”, unless you didn’t mean it?

I can't debate Warnock because I'm not that smart, but you should elect me your Senator.

You can't make this stuff up.

yet you will have plenty take walker's side in it. Makes me wanna drink alcohol. So I will. Cold one in the fridge.

And there you go. People have no standards anymore when they vote. Just as long as their tribe gets elected. Qualifications, competency, none of that matters.

And we wonder why watching Congress function is like watching a bunch of retards trying to fuck a doorknob.

R.8433e413a9a97273da8d86e6be236100
The only reason the rev got his job is because they had to stuff ballot boxes.
They wouldn't have to do it with Hershel....because he's a hero in Georgia.

Walker lied about his business and academic record, falsely claimed to have served in law enforcement, falsely claimed to have founded a charity for veterans that is under investigation for preying upon veterans and defrauding the government, has multiple unacknowledged children and beats his wife.

Warlock appears to have one scandal, under investigation for misusing campaign funds. He’s been a pastor since the 90’s, dion’t see how he is a fake pastor, he’s an American citizen, so he’s clearly a true American, and racebaiting is up to one’s point of view.

I fail to see how Walker is supposed to be an example of an “honest and hard working true American”, unless you didn’t mean it?
She said "Warlock" :aargh:
Good thing it's Deep South and not Salem, amirite? :D

Fake Pastor like Jesse Jackson and AL Sharpton. No different. Walker supports all his children.

Democrats are very nervous in Georgia. Warlock had a huge lead, but now it's even in the polls. The democrat lying and demonizing of Walker is turning people towards Walker.

'I'm Not That Smart': Herschel Walker Seeks To Lower Expectations For Senate Debate​

So much in common with the MAGA cult, Walker must be a "genius", like Trump, in their minds.

At a campaign event in Georgia, Herschel Walker, the former NFL star who is running for Senate and endorsed by President Trump, shared his thoughts on the "Green New Deal" and efforts to curb climate change with government policy. Walker suggested that U.S. climate efforts were pointless because “China’s bad air” would simply move over into American “air space.”

“We in America have some of the cleanest air and cleanest water of anybody in the world,” Walker begins at about the 24 mark in the video of his speech. Under the Green New Deal, he said, the U.S would spend “millions of billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. … Since we don’t control the air, our good air decided to float over to China’s bad air so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then now we got to clean that back up, while they’re messing ours up.”

You didn't spell "Thats" correctly.

Trump won in 2016.

Now tell us who won in 2020. If you're so great at debating...you should be able to speak the truth. But, we both know....you can't. You think your face would melt off or something if you admit your God lost.
Biden got more votes and was sworn in as president

but it was not a clean election that was beyond suspicion

Meaning were all the votes legal?

I dont think they were

Forum List

Back