'I'm Not That Smart': Herschel Walker Seeks To Lower Expectations For Senate Debate

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I can't debate Warnock because I'm not that smart, but you should elect me your Senator.

You can't make this stuff up.

He can probably pull off a political win if he plays it as if Warnock is bullying someone with a mental disability. I'm certain his people are working on something along those lines for after the debate.

I can't debate Warnock because I'm not that smart, but you should elect me your Senator.

You can't make this stuff up.

Any true conservative can win a debate against a lib just by sticking to the common sense principles that they hold

You're a fucking liar. He never denied his children. He was proven to be the father and supports the child, all four of them. Sick fuck.
If you have a child and you never see them, what the fuck would you call that? If you have to be sued because you abandoned your child and their mother, what the fuck would you call that? Fuck yourself, piece of shit.

If you have a child and you never see them, what the fuck would you call that? If you have to be sued because you abandoned your child and their mother, what the fuck would you call that? Fuck yourself, piece of shit.
You better prove I'm the father if you want child support, dumb ass. He supports all his children. Fuck you. Now take your pointy bony finger and stick it up your nasty lying ass. People like you are the problem in politics.

Maybe the mom won't let him around his child. It happens.
Oh there's a vote of confidence. Most of the moms won't let him be around his own kids and he won't take any action to be allowed around them. What a great family man. What a christian.

Oh there's a vote of confidence. Most of the moms won't let him be around his own kids and he won't take any action to be allowed around them. What a great family man. What a christian.
Let those who live in glass houses not throw any stones.

Upon what does your faggot leftist ass base your moral foundation? You piece of shit?

Subjective morality? Shove that right up your ass sideways, weaksauce.

Forum List

Back