I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

It’s so strange to me how you people have this obsession with this kid. I mean even if you think his actions were completely justified, it’s so bizarre how you all glorify and worship him. If this kid had nothing to do with politics, and stopped a robbery at a 7-11 or something instead, you would not give a shit about him at all lol

But he kilt ta leftists!

(just a joke, FBI)

So Kyle was carrying his weapon, a medic kit and a fire extinguisher. He had no authority to be there. He's not a police officer and he was breaking curfew.

He was ON his friends property. Thus he was NOT breaking curfew.

Stop LYING.

Rioting and vandalism is against the law. The legit protesters had gone home because of the curfew, so get out of the way and let the police do their job.
So good people should just sit back and allow looters and arsonists to burn and steal until the police do something about it?

Last edited:
It’s on record that the local government had ordered the police to stand down and not interfere with the rioters. That’s why the riots had been going on for three days without the police or Bational Guard stopping them,
That was the real cause of the problem.

The Democrats controlling the city chose to kiss the ass of the BLM shitheads instead of doing their job of protecting the city. One of the police officers even testified to that at the trial. He said they were told not to respond to any property damage.

That led to the BLM shitheads thinking they could get away with anything, including attacking a 17 year old boy that had the audacity to help put one of their street fires.

In the county where I live the BLM shitheads tried to pull some of that destructive crap and the Sheriff's and city police put a stop to it right away.

It’s so strange to me how you people have this obsession with this kid. I mean even if you think his actions were completely justified, it’s so bizarre how you all glorify and worship him. If this kid had nothing to do with politics, and stopped a robbery at a 7-11 or something instead, you would not give a shit about him at all lol
What are you babbling about?

The reason everyone is talking about him is because of clowns like Biden and his tools in the media ran this story 24/7 to drum up support for the notion that law enforcement and the judicial system is systemically racist.

What utter morons are on the Left

What are you babbling about?

The reason everyone is talking about him is because of clowns like Biden and his tools in the media ran this story 24/7 to drum up support for the notion that law enforcement and the judicial system is systemically racist.

What utter morons are on the Left
What the fuck ever. You would whine about him regardless. If the left said nothing about him, you would accuse the media or Biden of trying to cover up the story.

You guys keep saying “ignored” but it hasn’t been.
Do you think if it was a Proud Boy or whatever those idiots call themselves, you think CNN coverage would be the same??.....please don't say yes because it would be another Jan 6 hysterical madness

Do you think if it was a Proud Boy or whatever those idiots call themselves, you think CNN coverage would be the same??.....please don't say yes because it would be another Jan 6 hysterical madness
Remains to be seen. But I am sure the rightwing mediasphere takes care of any perceived deficiencie.

Actually I understood that he was talking about the concept.

I can agree with anyone voicing an opinion, even if I disagree with it. Hell especially if I disagree with it because if you only support the speech you like you really aren't for free speech.

Kyle is a hero.

I find it amazing, almost miraculous that he did what he did and it worked. Literally, a “special operator” with a decade of training could not have done a better job than he did- running from a mob, identifying and engaging threats and not engaging non threats, dealing with a malfunction after being hit twice with a skateboard and rolling on the ground. No one could have handled the whole situation any better.

Spends all day cleaning up his neighborhood.

Gears up and night to provide security and medic help.

Puts out a dumpster fire, stopping an attempted blow up a gas station.

Gets attacked by a pedo, guns him down.

Gets attacked by a woman beater, guns him down.

Gets attacked by an armed thief, guns him down.

All while running from a mob.

From his actions, I would guess he has big balls that clank when he walks.

He don’t need the money from the gun. He is a damn kid that maybe just maybe don’t want to be what America wants him to be. Has anyone ever thought of that? First it was he was a Proud Boy, now he is going to be a Self Defense advocate. Kyle did a brave thing that night he was unjust tried for now let him move on in the way a 18 year old sees fit

jeesh

Forum List

Back