I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

It's easy to forget all of the adults who aided and abetted this kid in going to Wisconsin with a gun too. Like the guy who bought the weapon for him.

This the the reality: American police forces are still killing civilians at the rate of nearly 3 a day in the USA. 830 people as at November 29th this year. 1021 in 2020. No other first world country has more than 20 of its citizens killed by police in a year. Only the police in Brazil and the Phillipines are more deadly, and they just go into poor areas and gun people down.

Conservatives have been laser focused on the property damage and violence during the protests than they have been with the problems that lead to the demonstrations - none of which have been addressed, and all of which are ongoing. It's a deflection. They don't want to deal with police brutality or anything to do with race and social justice at all. Instead they point to the looting and violence - almost all of which was instigated by right wing thugs, and police attacking the demonstrators.

But now the discussion has been deflected away from the American slide into right wing authoritarism and how police forces have been terrorizing the people. These are topics conservatives REFUSE to address, even as cities are paying out billions in excessive force settlements.

The problem isn't violence on the left. The problem is the unaddressed violence of the police against the American people. The stuff you don't want to talk about.
The looting and violence was not instigated by right wingers as you claim.

Kyle should never have backed down and withdrawn from school, just like he should never have destroyed his AR 15.

BlueHand.jpg
THAT. When will people ever learn to stop backing down from these leftwing fascist creeps. It never ends well, you don't placate anyone, it just further emboldens them.

And all Kyle was doing was putting out fires and helping injured people. Tell me when Rittenhouse instigated any action against Rosenbaum? Then explain why Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse when he was walking to put out a fire with a fire extinguisher? You can't, blows up anything you wish to post here.

So Kyle was carrying his weapon, a medic kit and a fire extinguisher. He had no authority..

So Kyle was carrying his weapon, a medic kit and a fire extinguisher. He had no authority..
Oh crap, I have some bandages in my wallet. Do I need to get a permit for that? Why in the !@#$ do we need "authority" to help people and protect ourselves? Your comment makes no sense.

he now understands that he is a murderer. Most people who have seen thousands of deaths on TV do not understand the severity of the sin.
Nope. Again. He murdered no one. Mob attacked him, and he defended himself. That is not murder, but self defense. If not for the gun he held, he would not be with us today. But you leftists keep defending that child rapist he shot.

Nope. Again. He murdered no one. Mob attacked him, and he defended himself. That is not murder, but self defense. If not for the gun he held, he would not be with us today. But you leftists keep defending that child rapist he shot.
I am neither a Liberal nor a Conservative.

He purposefully put himself into situation in which he will be attacked in order to shoot someone.

Forum List

Back