I'm just going to flat out say this....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

I'm tired of the cancer in America.

You maybe right but you probably shouldn't be calling yourself a Christian and you better hope there's no Jesus.
again with the non christian trying to define what a Christian should be.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that one must bend over and take whatever the criminal wants to give you if you plan on going to heaven.
If anyone is going to hell for supporting either side of an argument like above, I suspect it would be the one that is tolerant to the point of letting these animals do as they wish. How many people have to die before you decide its time to do something about it.
I will say one thing, I pray that when your day comes to see them for what they really are, your revelation is not brought on at the expense of a loved one. I hope you see it and fight to correct it before you suffer any type of loss or tragedy ( and yes, I honestly do mean that)

I better get out of this thread so I don't get any jizz on me from the racist circle jerk that is going to be going on in here.

Last edited:
Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

Fine, so how do we "get rid of them" without becoming something just as bad or worse than them?

No I don't give up on anyone anymore.

You have to talk to them and understand them..

You maybe right but you probably shouldn't be calling yourself a Christian and you better hope there's no Jesus.

And where did I call myself a Christian?
While I do identify as Christian I'm not a practicing church going Christian but I respect the Christian religion and what they stand for and would never disparage them.

I wonder if humanity will ever reach a time where they don't kill each other over mythology.

No I don't give up on anyone anymore.

You have to talk to them and understand them..

So you're good with importing terrorist in hopes of understanding them after they kill a shitload of us?

Where do I sign the petition at?

Fine, so how do we "get rid of them" without becoming something just as bad or worse than them?

This is so simple...Move all the legitimate people out of New Mexico...build a giant wall around it and drop all the human filth there to live off the land and fend for themselves....OR just take Mexico and send all the trash there...they'd fit right in.

Finally a Trump supporter comes clean about why they really voted for Trump

He is far and few..

Thats a good question.
In my mind? We need to stop importing muslims,they are incompatible with western culture.
While hispanics are generally compatible with our religious beliefs they refuse to adapt to our American beliefs.
So i feel the best course of action at this point is to stop all immigration until we figure out the problem. Although I believe if we had controlled our immigration from the get go with sensible immigration laws we wouldnt be where we are now.

Real Americans have stated my beliefs from the get go...as the vote has indicated.
Ya commie fuck.

He is far and few..
Tell him that. Your vote showed that you are okay with people like him. He doubled down in another post above. He thinks his views have won.

He is far and few..
Tell him that. Your vote showed that you are okay with people like him. He doubled down in another post above. He thinks his views have won.

My view has won as indicated by the recent presidential election.
America is sick to death of your views.

He is far and few..

My view has won as indicated by the recent presidential election.
America is sick to death of your views.

Your view is not indicated by America, that's not what this was about.

Actually --- it's too late.

Thats a good question.
In my mind? We need to stop importing muslims,they are incompatible with western culture.
While hispanics are generally compatible with our religious beliefs they refuse to adapt to our American beliefs.
So i feel the best course of action at this point is to stop all immigration until we figure out the problem. Although I believe if we had controlled our immigration from the get go with sensible immigration laws we wouldnt be where we are now.

The key phrase is all contained right in the middle here:

" 'They' " refuse to adapt to my beliefs"
That's your entire issue wrapped up in seven words.

Forum List

Back