I'm just going to flat out say this....

Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

I'm tired of the cancer in America.

While I respect your point of view, I don't agree with it.

I don't want these immigrants either.

But the issue of inner cities is our problem and we need to square it away.

You respect his point of view....or his right to have it? Huge difference.

Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

Soild views there...

I tell who really get my goat, the bloody disabled... They get special ramps and building regulations, why should we have to suffer because of these guys are too lazy to use crutch or walking stick... Think of the amount of money wasted on these lay abouts, most don't have a job and don't pay their fair share....

Those mental cases just need to buck up too... Depression is the latest fad, a life choice to them... They just like sucking money off the government... Why should we pay for these layabouts... What about hard working Americans...

Also those fat people, just waddling around. Have you had to sit next to a plane on them.. They are eating your space and always moving so bloody slow... Goto a gym and push the plate away... But no, they want to be fat and take money out my mouth... They will say it is not there fault and they were born this way... Screw you, I don't see you jogging down my street...

What about those Asians taking jobs and local businesses... There the real cancer, half of them don't even bother speaking english even when they are born here... Hey speak American, then they say 'we speak English, just not to you...'. Assholes, should be sent back to Asian but they go we are American Citizen crap ...

And that is just a start...

Soild views there...

I tell who really get my goat, the bloody disabled... They get special ramps and building regulations, why should we have to suffer because of these guys are too lazy to use crutch or walking stick... Think of the amount of money wasted on these lay abouts, most don't have a job and don't pay their fair share....

Those mental cases just need to buck up too... Depression is the latest fad, a life choice to them... They just like sucking money off the government... Why should we pay for these layabouts... What about hard working Americans...

Also those fat people, just waddling around. Have you had to sit next to a plane on them.. They are eating your space and always moving so bloody slow... Goto a gym and push the plate away... But no, they want to be fat and take money out my mouth... They will say it is not there fault and they were born this way... Screw you, I don't see you jogging down my street...

What about those Asians taking jobs and local businesses... There the real cancer, half of them don't even bother speaking english even when they are born here... Hey speak American, then they say 'we speak English, just not to you...'. Assholes, should be sent back to Asian but they go we are American Citizen crap ...

you know, up until right this moment I had no clue just how big a fucking idiot you were, I mean, you gave some pretty strong clues along the way but there is really no denying this post you just made. You just might be front cover of Idiots man of the year issue.
Did you really just compare someone who is really disabled with someone that is just too damn lazy to get off their fat ass and go to work?
What a waste of skin you turned out to be in life.

i feel ya dude. i figured it would get better after Dick Perry left, but Wheels Abbot only picked up where Dick left off.

Sure it's our problem. But how exactly do you deal with it?

So tell me. How do we stop blacks in the inner cities from being the most prolific killers in our country?
At this point no one has done shit about it.
Simple: provide them with real jobs.

If they really wanted jobs they'd find one.

Fine, so how do we "get rid of them" without becoming something just as bad or worse than them?

Thats a good question.
In my mind? We need to stop importing muslims,they are incompatible with western culture.
While hispanics are generally compatible with our religious beliefs they refuse to adapt to our American beliefs.
So i feel the best course of action at this point is to stop all immigration until we figure out the problem. Although I believe if we had controlled our immigration from the get go with sensible immigration laws we wouldnt be where we are now.

The key phrase is all contained right in the middle here:

" 'They' " refuse to adapt to my beliefs"
That's your entire issue wrapped up in seven words.

Wonder how he feels about blacks?

I'm fine with blacks,I just dont care for ******* just as I dont care for white trash.

So tell me. How do we stop blacks in the inner cities from being the most prolific killers in our country?
With jobs and building their self worth. The schools are already fine, once you build the self worth the schools will begin to function as intended. If you put a large group of people in a confined area and then dont give them any way to support themselves legally, the WILL resort to criminal activity in order to get their money. They will sell drugs, they will rob, they will kill.
Everyone keeps thinking that education has to come first and it has never worked, more money into the schools is not the answer, more money in to their pockets by being gainfully employed is the only way. I think you would see communities starting to police themselves, you would see crime rates drop and you would see attendance and performance at schools increase.
Trump is the first candidate in as long as I can remember that has suggested using jobs as a catalyst for positive change.

You need to fix the culture before any of that will work.
The kids that do try and better themselves in school are ostracized by the rest. How the hell do you combat that?

Gee, looks like you've been emboldened.

Yesterday I said Trump had emboldened the bigots, and people scoffed at that notion.

lol, thank you.

Soild views there...

Why would you hate on people who through no fault of their own are disabled?
Thats twisted thinking.

Yesterday I said Trump had emboldened the bigots, and people scoffed at that notion.

lol, thank you.

Nope..this has been my stance for all of my adult life and I've made that clear for years.

lol, thank you.

That is what he did…legitimize xenophobia.

lol, thank you.

Nope..this has been my stance for all of my adult life and I've made that clear for years.

Then why act as though it's a big deal that you've been emboldened enough to start a thread about it?

lol

lol, thank you.

Then why act as though it's a big deal that you've been emboldened enough to start a thread about it?

lol

Has nothing to do with Trump.

I'm fine with blacks,I just dont care for ******* just as I dont care for white trash.

That's the problem candy ass and the rest of the libturds have.

They're too bigoted to realize there is a difference between blacks and whatever derogatory name you can come up with for the ghetto rats.

Plus libturds are just fuckin stupid too. That's never helpful.

So basically you want America to be all white? And the cancer you speak of is diversity.

Simple: provide them with real jobs.

WOW, you're so smart...I wonder why no one has ever thought of that.
I'm sure quality companies will be lining up single file fighting to hire uneducated, illiterate street beasts that speak some weird variation of the english language and have the motivation level of a Sloth.
These sub-humans have had resource after resource thrown at them...They've been held by the hand and walked through life and they still can't get it....in real life you have to work and they're allergic to work. Life is way easier for them sitting on the couch smoking blunts, demanding more free shit and playing the race card every chance they get as their problems are all caused by someone and something other than themselves. They'll stand there for life with their hand out and spineless pussies called Liberals will continue to demand that good, hard working American's keep that hand full of free shit. Fucking Loonys!

With jobs and building their self worth. The schools are already fine, once you build the self worth the schools will begin to function as intended. If you put a large group of people in a confined area and then dont give them any way to support themselves legally, the WILL resort to criminal activity in order to get their money. They will sell drugs, they will rob, they will kill.
Everyone keeps thinking that education has to come first and it has never worked, more money into the schools is not the answer, more money in to their pockets by being gainfully employed is the only way. I think you would see communities starting tot police themselves, you would see crime rates drop and you would see attendance and performance at schools increase.
Trump is the first candidate in as long as I can remember that has suggested using jobs as a catalyst for positive change.

You need to fix the culture before any of that will work.
The kids that do try and better themselves in school are ostracized by the rest. How the hell do you combat that?
that culture is a product of their environment, you have to change the environment. Jobs will do it. When they see the men in the community going to work every day, earning an honest days pay, the culture will start to change. who do they have as a role model in their community now? Lenny the crack dealer down on the corner? They need real men and women in their own communities to see as role models. this is one time when the change is going to come from the top down. When the start hearing the men joking each other about who produced more at work, or who got promoted etc... instead of who banged who's ho last night, their outlook will change.
None of this is going to change over night. but it has to start somewhere, we know building up schools wont work, flooding the community with small business loans wont work, handing the welfare generation after generation never worked. Jobs are pretty much the last thing to try.

Forum List

Back